Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Wait until you,ve looked into the tearful eyes of young troop who left a safe unlocked or didn’t secure the door to the “room” and is now receiving life ruining punishment. The kinda kid who’s mom and dad were fuggin crackheads and the military was his/her ONLY out.

Then look what the big dogs get away with...double standard and deplorable as Hell.

Sadly, it's always been that way. Scapegoats seem to be the "right" of the ruling class and their henchmen. I don't know the answer, short of successful armed revolt. Even then, the revolt leaders become the despots ultimately.

This venue was not the proper time to bring up the failings of American justice in investigating Hillary and her emails. It just makes us look foolish and feckless in front of the world. Big stumble, IMO.

Last edited by luv2safari; 07/16/18.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Wait until you,ve looked into the tearful eyes of young troop who left a safe unlocked or didn’t secure the door to the “room” and is now receiving life ruining punishment. The kinda kid who’s mom and dad were fuggin crackheads and the military was his/her ONLY out.

Then look what the big dogs get away with...double standard and deplorable as Hell.

Beyond Infuriating I'm sure.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Heres something I learned, generally those same “ruling class” you speak of will always be in charge nomatter of how times and sides change.

I sincerely hope the deal today was a declaration of war on some of them though.

We only look stupid to those who don’t know what the hell they were talking about.

Regardless of the division the attack comes from, Pope, Anglican church, Islamic factions, Soros, Hillary & Co, LGBTQ, and many more, its a United attack on Christianity.

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 07/16/18.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by luv2safari

Sadly, it's always been that way. Scapegoats seem to be the "right" of the ruling class and their henchmen. I don't know the answer, short of successful armed revolt. Even then, the revolt leaders become the despots ultimately.

This venue was not the proper time to bring up the failings of American justice in investigating Hillary and her emails. It just makes us look foolish and feckless in front of the world. Big stumble, IMO.

Oh, let's get serious! 99% of the World forms its opinion of the US from CNN International. That is their source for information on the US. The other 1% get it from the BBC who is no friend of ours either. There is nothing about Trump's statement that makes us look worse than what CNN has been feeding the World since November, 2016. IT is a jab at the Clinton's and those who played ball witht he Clnton Foundation.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I have a problem with this. Do I think it was possible Russia meddled? you bet! Do I think it happened? I'm not positive as the same agencies that are saying it did are the same agencies that have been lying to the American public for years, and that part has been proven.

I'm not real sure I'm ready to blame Putin on the word of people that I have known to be blatant lairs.

Personally I would rather have a good relationship with Russia than be at war with them.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Regardless of what division the attack comes from, Pope, Anglican church, Islamic factions, Soros, Hillary & Co, LGBTQ, tearing down black communities, and many more, its a United attack on Christianity.

Thats all any of its about.

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 07/16/18.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hat,

You're right, but he gave some credence to the fake news agencies and gives the Dems some mid-term talking points and out-of-context sound bites.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

Fact

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
I believe that the press conference with Putin was his poorest showing ever. He looked weak, IMO, and needed to call Putin out on the world stage about their cyber-meddling and Crimea annexation. Our intelligence services need open support right now with all the scandals hammering them.

I'm on board 100% with his hard stance with the European Union, Brexit, Nato participation, and domestic agendas, but he looked like Putin had him by the nose in the final comments.

I agree whole heartily, and watched the entire news conference...the world stage was the place to make a statement of power & integrity, saying "don't mess with the US". Our intelligence community is what protects this country, support is imperative...no different than our troops.

Never show them your belly

Integrity?

This nation LOST THAT ENTIRELY with the World about 15 years ago.

Look at the lies we KNOW that the Bush and Obama regimes told ALL OF US.

One question- if our "intelligence" community protects us how come the hacking even rook place to begin with?

For the last 40 years, our ntelligence community has created "boogie men" to terrify the SHEEP in order to keep their jobs and the US Military industrial complex flush with cash .

It's not 1950 anymore. The Cold War ended in 1989.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

Trump failed to defend the FBI who he appointed. Denied the findings of all
the Intelligence services. Plus many of the politicians of his own party. He
takes the word of Putin over the whole United States government. That
Russia meddled in our election. Then side steps the question by bringing
up the story about where is Hillary,s server.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hatari

Oh, let's get serious! 99% of the World forms its opinion of the US from CNN International. That is their source for information on the US. The other 1% get it from the BBC who is no friend of ours either. There is nothing about Trump's statement that makes us look worse than what CNN has been feeding the World since November, 2016. IT is a jab at the Clinton's and those who played ball witht he Clnton Foundation.

GTFOH
He may as well kissed the guy's azz on international TV, you expect the GOP to stick with him on this ?....Putin has been funding this shiit for years, now the "real conservatives" think he's our friend....lol

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hat,

You're right, but he gave some credence to the fake news agencies and gives the Dems some mid-term talking points and out-of-context sound bites.

The dems will have out-of-context sound bites regardless of what anybody says. The only defense from that is to say nothing - but then they'll use that too.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

Why in the world would he go out of his way to defend the same agency that he is on record accusing of corruption? And his own party??

You're pretty dense.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

GTFOH
He may as well kissed the guy's azz on international TV, you expect the GOP to stick with him on this ?....Putin has been funding this shiit for years, now the "real conservatives" think he's our friend....lol

Don't believe that I'd be calling Putin a 'friend', but would sure rather keep the lines of communication open seeing that he may just have the worlds largest stockpile of nuclear weapons at his fingertips.

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by FreeMe

Why in the world would he go out of his way to defend the same agency that he is on record accusing of corruption? And his own party??

You're pretty dense.

But "HE" appointed the FBI..........

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You're outta your fuggin mind,,,I watched the entire news conference live, along with what WAS said and what WASN'T. If you don't think the POTUS was briefed on his words and context, then someone needs fired on his staff.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by FreeMe

You're pretty dense.

But "HE" appointed the FBI..........

Oh yes....all of it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You're outta your fuggin mind,,,I watched the entire news conference live, along with what WAS said and what WASN'T. If you don't think the POTUS was briefed on his words and context, then someone needs fired on his staff.

And that was in response to what?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Raeford

GTFOH

Don't believe that I'd be calling Putin a 'friend', but would sure rather keep the lines of communication open seeing that he may just have the worlds largest stockpile of nuclear weapons at his fingertips.

I agree on communication and diplomacy, but stern talk needed extended to Putin's face....like "If you did it, don't fuggin do it again", or "no one including China may fugg with our election system or infrastructure, or there will be hell to pay mofo's" or "if your 12 private citizen's hacked us, hand em over buddy".

Anything that shows balls, not belly.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

what I take from all of this is that it looks like their is a lot of FBI corruption at the top and that they derived their power in this investigation through corrupt/dishonest court proceedings. Plus now we find out that HRC received illegal russian money but nothing will be done about it..this has to make the honest everyday taxpaying American citizen sick to their stomach.

Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

646 members (1234, 19rabbit52, 007FJ, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 1936M71, 60 invisible), 2,595 guests, and 1,267 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,694
Posts18,456,603
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.