Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by RollingThunder
Both Butina and Torshin are going to play a big role going forward.

Tons of Russian money rolled into the political campaigns nationally through the NRA. It's not a surprise that she was arrested.

You know what ???? I could give a schitt if Russia sent Trump a check for $ XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX.00 I"LL STILL VOTE FOR HIM IN THE NEXT ELECTION....as will most other patriotic Americans, including more than a few democrats who've grown tired of the non stop lies and obstruction....let me be clear.....WE'RE NOT BUYING YOUR BOOLSCHITT ! ! !

Also......I could have told you (virtually verbatim) what the grandstanding politicians, intelligence community and media were going to say not only before, but during AND AFTER his meeting with Putin....

This boolschitt of sowing hate and discontent to create division and chaos amongst us citizens is gonna bite you ass holes in the butt......

GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by sharp_things
I dont know the OP but he is clearly very ignorant. And he seems to revel in it. Thats odd.

He, like all lieberals, are quite odd as they have abdicated their humanity for lieberalism.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
up yours paddler..........

It�s a magazine not a clip......

Advice is seldom welcome, and those who need it the most, like it the least.�
- Lord Chesterfield. 1750
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Both Butina and Torshin are going to play a big role going forward.

Tons of Russian money rolled into the political campaigns nationally through the NRA. It's not a surprise that she was arrested.

You know what ???? I could give a schitt if Russia sent Trump a check for $ XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX.00 I"LL STILL VOTE FOR HIM IN THE NEXT ELECTION....as will most other patriotic Americans, including more than a few democrats who've grown tired of the non stop lies and obstruction....let me be clear.....WE'RE NOT BUYING YOUR BOOLSCHITT ! ! !

Also......I could have told you (virtually verbatim) what the grandstanding politicians, intelligence community and media were going to say not only before, but during AND AFTER his meeting with Putin....

This boolschitt of sowing hate and discontent to create division and chaos amongst us citizens is gonna bite you ass holes in the butt......

The campaigns I was referring to were at the congressional level. Many politicians took impermissible amounts of money from impermissible sources. Unlike Trump, these politicians don't have executive immunity or pardon power. Lots of members of congress are going to hate what Butina reveals when she starts squealing to save her own hide.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

If they didn,t pay any attention to her why did top NRA leaders go with her an Torshin to Moscow.
Maria Butina is tied in with Alexander Torshin a wanted criminal and Paul Erickson. We will see where the trail
leads.

IC B2

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Wow so many ignored posts in this thread all the retards together...

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by efw

Same retarded troll, different login’s

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

If they didn,t pay any attention to her why did top NRA leaders go with her an Torshin to Moscow.
Maria Butina is tied in with Alexander Torshin a wanted criminal and Paul Erickson. We will see where the trail
leads.

Name the federal LAW that restricts NRA membership or fundraising to Americans only??? I'll wait for your reply......

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
of course nothing matters that Obama meddled in the Israel elections.... to many morons around. Paddler almost seems to be lead moron

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

The campaigns I was referring to were at the congressional level. Many politicians took impermissible amounts of money from impermissible sources. Unlike Trump, these politicians don't have executive immunity or pardon power. Lots of members of congress are going to hate what Butina reveals when she starts squealing to save her own hide.

I guess most politicians aren't quite as savvy as the clintons....

Last edited by Middlefork_Miner; 07/17/18.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by efw

Me too. I held off on the ignore for a long time, but now, it just gets easier as soon as I spot a troll.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I read the charges, where did the NRA commit a crime or know she was a Russian Spy?

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
I read the charges, where did the NRA commit a crime or know she was a Russian Spy?

Nobody said they did. She was the one charged. When you are a lobbyist for a foreign government, you have to register as such. That way, people know what your bias is. She and her boss never did. That's against the law.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
I can't believe some of the responses here. Because someone has a different point of view, everyone goes all junior high on them. Some people need to grow up and learn how to have adult conversations.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by UPhiker

Nobody said they did. She was the one charged. When you are a lobbyist for a foreign government, you have to register as such. That way, people know what your bias is. She and her boss never did. That's against the law.

Yep and that’s the extent of the indictment and nothing more. These twits are filling in the same gaping holes they have been filling since the Leftists have been since the Russia nonsense started with the same crap they’ve always attempted to use.

Stupid beyond words and mid terms will prove its a losing strategy for Dems.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by UPhiker

Exactly, but the left, I'll include Paddler in this, are trying to make it out like the NRA colluded with the Russians to get Trump elected.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

It was on the news and in the paper that Alexander Torshin was wanted in Spain, for money laundering.
Didn,t say NRA committed crime, why would they have a wanted criminal even in the building. Much
Much less go to Moscow with him.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
I don't understand why the NRA bigwigs didn't question why Russians were all of a sudden interested in the NRA. Even I can smell bullshit from a distance.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Did the libs on this site just go full retard? Never go full retard!!!

What a bunch of dumbasses. MSM has you pot smokers hook, line and sinker. Carry on you fugking idiots...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Why would Russians be interested in guns or gun rights?

Russian makers would probably like to sell in the American market, either ammo or firearms. And Russia is, ostensibly, a democracy (currently in name only). There's still a chance for a robust right to keep and bear arms, a robust civil society and democracy in that country. Putin won't run Russia forever. Maybe someday the country will get lucky.

Never mind that the actual cash flows associated with Soviet sources or oligarchs is apparently only about $2,500 last time I checked.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

609 members (06hunter59, 160user, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 02bfishn, 53 invisible), 2,959 guests, and 1,258 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,347
Posts18,468,824
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.