Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
E
edk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
When he throws his(Trump) card on the Russia thing the press will piss themselves again. Backing him 100 percent . I agree he runs about 23 hours a day and could easily have said the wrong thing. Ed k

BP-B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The worst enemies America has are screaming bloody murder through their media and from the seats of Congress because Trump is dismantling their agenda one piece at a time.

I think he made some serious errors with his appointments early on, but he seems to be finding his footing now.

I like what he's doing. I'd like to see him turn it up a couple of notches.

Whatever else you may think of Trump, He's a *man*. It's got to be hard as hell to do what he's doing with all the pushback he's getting from the Communists.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I voted for the message not the messenger. I don't care for Trump the person, never have, probably never will. But, as long as he will do the things he said he was going to, I'll support him.

Ditto^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

E
edk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
I did not see the press raising hell when Obummer in an interview talked about his Muslim faith. Ed k

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
maybe the best part about Trump is his unfailing ability to not get wrapped around the axles on stuff.

Like what happened yesterday, someone will pull him aside and talk to him, maybe tell him the consequences of saying whatever and then he'll decide whether its important enough to address - but at the end of the day, it doesn't change who he is. Next week he'll be back doing what he does and unapologetic as hell about it too.

The man is going to go to England, talk [bleep] about how May is handling Brexit before and after meeting her, and then call out that Muslim POS mayor of England while he's there - on their soil.

Just says bring it, I don't give a phug, I am the POTUS, you'd be screaming at me in German if it wasn't for this country.

He's also the kind of president that would read that german line on twitter and think "that's good, I'm gonna use that at my next press conference"

Last edited by KFWA; 07/18/18.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
MAGA
From the moment he announced his candidacy.
He isn't perfect no man is, yet I feel he is the best leader of my lifetime

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He said what has been proved out over the last year and a half, it's easier to trust Russia than the FBI and DOJ. That is a reflection on the FBI and DOJ, not the President. I'm still on the Trump train.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

No. I'm actually more enthused as I see more of his plan unfold. I started as a skeptic.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
What Centershot said x 10.

Last edited by sharpsguy; 07/18/18.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Originally Posted by Stan V
Love the man. He's crushed the Clinton's and the Bush's and is hammering the leftists. I never thought we'd get to this point. He could surpass the great Ronald Reagan. Maybe has already.

I'm sure there's a young crop of Conservatives out there watching and learning how to combat the left and win, not cower.

Ronaldus Magnus was John the Baptist preparing the way for the coming of the messiah, Donaldus Magnus!

This has s how I feel also. MAGA !

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Trump said exactly what he wanted to say, and said it for effect. He gave our intelligence community a wake up call, and the MSM and most people are too dense to see it.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Damned if his type isn't exactly what we need right now. An in your face prick who will call out anyone on their lies and bullshidt. The mealy mouth gutless cowards have no idea how to respond to such a thing. MAGA

"The Bigger the Government, the Smaller the Citizen" - Dennis Prager LINK

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by fishdog52
TRUMP IN 2020.

+1

Ted
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
The more the Swamp, Globalists, RINO's, MSM, Dems and such sputter and spat, the closer Trump is getting to the root.

If he wasn't getting close to the core of their existence, they wouldn't be howling like a bunch of jackals. They're in full panic mode, hyperventilating, having acute anxiety attacks.

Keep it coming... grin

DF

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Before being embarrassed by President Trump's remarks in Helsinki, go to realclearpolitics.com and read, "Once Again, President Trump Is Magnificently Right—This Time About Russia," by David Goldman in PJ Media. There is a good case to be made that President Trump was spot on his overall assessment of US-Russian relations. The comment on Russian attempts to influence our election in 2016 was unfortunate.

We are all human and flawed. Even with his flaws, President Trump's strengths make him stand out as the alternative to the abyss of the progressive left.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
No U.S. President or politician of any kind, has EVER had to deal with the all out assault, sheit this POTUS has had to deal with from opposition parties to the press- yet he gets up every day and checks more promises off of the campaign list! MAGA
There are times I wish he would say things a little differently, but I love his policies and his "tell it like it is" cajones! Got to be mentally tuff being him. All of these liberal idiots, press people, and swamp dwellers attacking him right now make me want to double down support for him and do even more than usual to drum up votes for the R's in November. The kooky progressive liberals in charge of the Dems have proven that they have no inclination to work with conservatives, therefore they should no longer be shown any quarter. We are in power and should act like it- Fark them

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Not to mention I truly believe this outrage from the left and Rhinos is a ploy to derail/delay the vote/confirmation of Kavanaugh.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Trump isn't Pinochet. But he'll do until America's Pinochet comes along.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I saw the presser............... he stumbled in a spot or two, a little off topic once or twice........... IE. he was TRUMP!!!

I, for the life of me, cannot figure the Right Wing bashing that followed................ the left I expect...............

MagaMagaMaga

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 30incher
No U.S. President or politician of any kind, has EVER had to deal with the all out assault, sheit this POTUS has had to deal with from opposition parties to the press- yet he gets up every day and checks more promises off of the campaign list! MAGA
There are times I wish he would say things a little differently, but I love his policies and his "tell it like it is" cajones! Got to be mentally tuff being him. All of these liberal idiots, press people, and swamp dwellers attacking him right now make me want to double down support for him and do even more than usual to drum up votes for the R's in November. The kooky progressive liberals in charge of the Dems have proven that they have no inclination to work with conservatives, therefore they should no longer be shown any quarter. We are in power and should act like it- Fark them

Exactly - +1

- Rogue
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
107 members (16penny, 257_X_50, 338Rules, 444Matt, 32_20fan, 14 invisible), 1,755 guests, and 795 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,701
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.