Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
FreeMe Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
....Anybody familiar with Brennan’s past, which includes not only supporting the evil empire of the Soviets but also the evil empire of radical Islam (his time as Obama’s CIA director was marked by apologetics for the thugs of the Muslim Brotherhood, ludicrous attempts to sanitize the concept of jihad, and nonstop whitewashing of the problem of Islamic terrorism), can only laugh at his anti-Trump antics. That the media gives this fulminating fool and fraud a platform is a measure of its own lack of seriousness and absurdly sudden hawkishness......

https://spectator.org/john-brennan-misses-communist-russia/

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

BP-B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This is the same POS who converted to Islam when he was working for the state department.The same POS who voted for a Communist.

This is the same POS who was sworn into office using a copy of the Constitution,a copy that didn't include the Bill of Rights.Using a Bible would be kryptonite to a member of the Satanic cult of Islam.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Good article and it quite succinctly and factually describes what a total POS Brennan is and always was. It’s mind blowing that an anti-American, communist loving POS could even work in government let alone rise to the top of the CIA and have security clearances and contacts that would allow him to undermine our Constitution and our laws.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

His acceptance and promotion in the Government clearly illustrates the Communism of the deep state.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
FreeMe Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Hah! Had to fix the title before someone accuses me of being misleading.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

IC B2

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Why would anyone be surprised at Brennan voting for a communist pig? Consider who appointed him CIA director.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Trump needs to get rid of him!!

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by hanco
Trump needs to get rid of him!!

He is no longer the head of the CIA however I bet Trump would like to "get rid" of him. Suggestions?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Seems like Brennan and Comey are out there saying the most dishonest and incendiary things possible in public so when they get perp walked they can cry political oppression. In other words, what Obama would have done.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
640 members (257Bob, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 222ND, 160user, 70 invisible), 2,867 guests, and 1,413 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,656
Posts18,399,278
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.