Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by djs
Some cultures delight on beef, some eat port, some eat goat, some eat monkey and some eat dog. I like beef.

You prefer suckers in gov who prefer muzzies.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
BP-B2

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I like beef too, dog looks tough. Here Rover, Here Rover! I’m not going to hurt you!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Canine is a piss-poor substitute for rancid bush-meat, but they're making do with what they can cull from the alley's....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Back when Lewis and Clark explored the west, along with the fur trappers who followed, they found it was standard for various Indian tribes to eat dog. In fact, an honored guest at a tribe would be served their greatest delicacy, boiled puppy.

If that's not a gourmet meal, I don't know what is. wink

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Stupid that they make that the headline. Who cares? What we eat or don’t has nothing to do with civilization or lack thereof.

On the other hand (no pun intended) the REAL story in that story about the young lady who is alleged to have been decapitated by Nigerian mafia... THAT is a clear sign of a problem.

The longer Europeans take these “refugees” in the better... that’s fewer for us, and more stories (hopefully ones that make the main story the main story) that clearly demonstrate the disdain for Western values many have.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Back when Lewis and Clark explored the west, along with the fur trappers who followed, they found it was standard for various Indian tribes to eat dog. In fact, an honored guest at a tribe would be served their greatest delicacy, boiled puppy.

L.W.

Lewis and Clark ate ALOT of dogs, from the Rockies west in particular

Location Western NC,
after alot of other places
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by djs
Some cultures delight on beef, some eat port, some eat goat, some eat monkey and some eat dog. I like beef.

We are the world.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Yes they did, inspite of the plentiful fresh salmon available.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
In North Korea people don't adopt stray dogs because they don't taste good. this is dog profiling.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Sure would not be my first choice, or even 23rd choice.

I would sure eat it before starving to death.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

jpb Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Italians Aghast as Immigrants Barbecue Dog

I'm shocked!

Everybody knows you are supposed to wok your dog.

<rimshot>

John

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
It was doglicious

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Currently, some 80 percent of Nigerian girls and women migrating to Italy end up in prostitution,
a form of sexual slavery from which the girls and women have no recourse. Roughly half of the prostitutes currently working in Italy are Nigerians.

so whats new...Ancient Rome imported many women slaves that operated as prostitutes.
both registered and unregistered prostitutes existed...as did various classes of prostitute exist.
some were considered the lowest of the lowest, with virtually no rights like a Roman citizen would have,
while others did very well for themselves by mingling with and serving the highest ranks of Roman society.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Isnt diversity great.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
gee whiz Jag, you think Jesus would be so judgemental?...he chose to mingle with sinners, the disliked, rejects and unsavory types.
you think he would frown at prostitutes or people eating dog?
Did Jesus say dog was mans friend?

Matthew 9:10

“And it came to pass, as Jesus sat at meat in the house, behold, many publicans and sinners came and sat down with him and his disciples.”

Acts 10: (Peter had a vision)

12 Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air.
13 And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat.
14 But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean.
15 And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common.

Sounds to me that dog is on the menu issued by God Himself.... wink

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

L.W.

I think you have that backward.

Some tribes didn't think eating dog was a big deal but some were disgusted by the fact that the expedition would eat them.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Which breed is tastiest??? Labs????

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by efw
The longer Europeans take these “refugees” in the better... that’s fewer for us, and more stories (hopefully ones that make the main story the main story) that clearly demonstrate the disdain for Western values many have.

I must disagree with you. As difficult as Europe can be to deal with, having it turn Muslim isn't going to improve things.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Starman
gee whiz Jag, you think Jesus would be so judgemental?...he chose to mingle with sinners, the disliked, rejects and unsavory types.
you think he would frown at prostitutes or people eating dog?
Did Jesus say dog was mans friend?

Matthew 9:10

“And it came to pass, as Jesus sat at meat in the house, behold, many publicans and sinners came and sat down with him and his disciples.”

Acts 10: (Peter had a vision)

12 Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air.
13 And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat.
14 But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean.
15 And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common.

Sounds to me that dog is on the menu issued by God Himself.... wink

So, youre not opposed to cannibalism?

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It’s funny that the global warming culture in America is worried about plastic straws today.

At the same time they welcome 100,000’s of middle eastern immigrants
They clearly have never seen the total lack of civilized hygiene and common decency or litter and rubbish disposal in the Middle East.

The entire city of Cairo much like all the other Middle East big cities are covered in household garbage, litter, broken glass, cans, crap, rags, broken down cars burned out buildings without windows doors or roofs.
People huddled in corners with a fire cooking some unidentifiable meat

The great pyramids are 1/2 mile from a giant ghetto ( although hard to tell the difference from the normal neighborhoods)
The billions of cigarette butts broken glass, rags, plastic, chunks of metal, feces—human dog or??? Laying right in the walk ways to visit one of the worlds greatest treasures.

The liberals in America invite this in while worried about plastic straws?
The condition of the emirates air 777 was so bad when we arrived in Seattle I think it was cleaned by hazmat teams.
The standard etiquette of socially “normal” behavior is completely lost on these folks.

Openly sneezing spraying it across crowds, coughing openly, farting, belching, yelling to one another pushing shoving and God forbid deodorant. Leaving the food trays in the isles where kids running around yelling and screaming trip over or kick the left over food cups dishes, down the isles. They were so bad the flight attendants could not get the carts down the isles to pick up the trays after the meal service.

The bathrooms were totally off limits. I opened the door.... omg!
Clearly they never used a toilet because they could not figure out how to flush it. 300 people on a 13 hour flight without any flushing. I passed the first horrible one there was an inch deep of fluid and soggy toilet paper on the floor. I walked down stepping over all the food trays and stepped in food down the isle to the next. The flight attendant said they are all the same, I’m so sorry.

The toilets overflow onto the floors made it impossible to enter. There is a culture difference here that cannot be overcome in a generation of education.
The trip was phenomenal but the memories in my head from that flight home cannot be unseen

Any progressive open border liberal should first understand what they are inviting in.
Plastic straws hah! These people are completely clueless on priority’s

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
224 members (257 mag, 2UP, 12344mag, 300jimmy, 10Glocks, 300_savage, 25 invisible), 1,618 guests, and 896 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,592
Posts18,397,923
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.