Hop To
Page 2 of 34 1 2 3 4 33 34
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Thanks.....but you know, It. Aint. Me.....grin

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

BP-B2

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...

WEEKLY FOCUS:
Praise the Lord , my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name.
Ps 103:1

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
God you are unfathomably great and unutterably good. Help me live a life that praises you in all that I say and do!

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Amen

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I just have to share this. This was today’s verse I receive on my phone a different one each day. Today my sister was awaiting results of a full body scan for cancer which previous test have all pointed to her having lymphoma. I prayed on this asking the Lord to give her a clean report and sent it to my sister. This afternoon....nothing on the scan! God is good!

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: (‭Matthew‬ ‭7‬:‭7‬ KJV)

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Hallelujah!

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Amen!!!!!

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:

He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end.
Eccl 3:11

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Gittin behind again...

Good morning...

WEEKLY FOCUS:
The fear of the Lord leads to life; then one rests content, untouched by trouble.
Proverbs 19:23

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
In life's turmoil and confusion, give me that rest Lord that comes from fearing You!

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Mid-week inspiration...

Leviticus 26:13

'I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt so that you would not be their slaves, and I broke the bars of your yoke and made you walk erect.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...
WEEKLY FOCUS:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
John 14:27

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Lord, give me peace, that passes all understanding, which will cast out any fear i may ever have!

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bootsfishing
Good morning...
WEEKLY FOCUS:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
John 14:27

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Lord, give me peace, that passes all understanding, which will cast out any fear i may ever have!

"LIKE!"

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...
Midweek Inspiration:
Look, I have given you authority over all the power of the enemy, and you can walk among snakes and scorpions and crush them. Nothing will injure you.
Luke 10:19

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Thank you

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...

WEEKLY FOCUS:
Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.
Heb 11:1

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
May my faith perceive as real fact what is not revealed to my senses.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...

Midweek Inspiration:
The Lord watches over you - the Lord is your shade at your right hand;
Ps 121:5‭

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...

WEEKLY FOCUS:
Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves me.
John 12:26

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Teach me Lord how to truly serve you in everything that I do. Let my purpose be to serve you Lord, while I am serving others!

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...
Midweek Inspiration:
... No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love him - 1 Cor 2:9

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...

WEEKLY FOCUS
He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay.
Matt 28:6

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK
Lord, what wonderful news it is. You are alive, risen from the grave! Help me to share this good news with everyone I encounter.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...

Midweek Inspiration:
Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
1 Peter 5:7

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...

WEEKLY FOCUS:
Then the Lord replied: “Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it.
Hab 2:2

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
God, help me come up with a plan for how I will regularly take note of my conversations with You.

Page 2 of 34 1 2 3 4 33 34

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
103 members (6mmbrfan, 160user, 10Glocks, 35, 308ld, 338reddog, 14 invisible), 1,708 guests, and 748 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,776
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.