Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What goes around comes around!

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Jim Acosta

@Acosta
Just a sample of the sad scene we faced at the Trump rally in Tampa. I’m very worried that the hostility whipped up by Trump and some in conservative media will result in somebody getting hurt. We should not treat our fellow Americans this way. The press is not the enemy.

So much wrong with that statement. The truth isn't in Acosta !

Last edited by keith_dunlap; 08/01/18.

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
Jim Acosta

@Acosta
Just a sample of the sad scene we faced at the Trump rally in Tampa. I’m very worried that the hostility whipped up by Trump and some in conservative media will result in somebody getting hurt. We should not treat our fellow Americans this way. The press is not the enemy.

In typical liberal fashion, they are the problem yet they cry "poor me" to deflect the real issue is what they see in the mirror.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So Acosta/CNN and other similar fake media organizations call the President "Hilter, racist, dictator, homophobe, misogynist, murderer," etc and "the press is not the enemy?" All they need to do is go back and watch their press conferences with the yard jockey and compare to what is happening at a Trump press conference . . . or watch any fake news TV show and compare with the way they fawned over obongo or Hillary. The American people can sure see and hear the hypocrisy.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
They ought to be saying, "Clinton News Network".

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Acosta is a paid dhimmicrat activist posing as a 'journalist'.

Sam......

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
Jim Acosta

@Acosta

I copied planning to paste it - yes - amazing how these POS think they have people fooled .
JIM ACOSTA = BOLD FACE LIAR !!!

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by tpcollins

A more hostile response to these lieberal shills would be very appropriate.

They arrived in cars ...vans marked CNN ...

We are too civil against these Enemies !

It was Jerry "Mad Dog" Shriver (SFC E-7)who said:
"No, no, I've got them right where I want them -- surrounded from the inside."

http://www.macvsog.cc/1969.htm
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99
Originally Posted by tpcollins

A more hostile response to these lieberal shills would be very appropriate.

They arrived in cars ...vans marked CNN ...

We are too civil against these Enemies !

Yes , that's why they're so brave .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B3

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
I coulda sword that I saw Jorge, the 'fire's resident neocon & holding hands with the uncharged felon, Hillary, yelling, "Russian collusion," during President Trump's speech.

But for the anti-America, anti-American Hart-Celler act that was the final nail in the coffin of what was once America's European culture, Jorge would be servicing Castro in the dark of night and light of day.

You can take the commie outta Commie Land, but you can't take the commie outta the commie.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
CNN does suck!!

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Trumpster
I coulda sword that I saw Jorge, the 'fire's resident neocon & holding hands with the uncharged felon, Hillary, yelling, "Russian collusion," during President Trump's speech.

But for the anti-America, anti-American Hart-Celler act that was the final nail in the coffin of what was once America's European culture, Jorge would be servicing Castro in the dark of night and light of day.

You can take the commie outta Commie Land, but you can't take the commie outta the commie.

So which of the resident dipschitt libs is this stupid sock puppet?

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The media is exactly the enemy, and we know where they live.

LOL
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
CNN is responsible for a lot of the division in this country.Them and along with MSNBC (MS"LSD").The lies and drama these station spread on their networks make people who don't know any better,hate Trump.It's wrong and they need to be called out for what they are,"FAKE NEWS".They hate Trump because they are used to a President keeping their mouths shut and taking their blows.Trump goes straight to the people and people like that.He's a very smart man.He has the second highest IQ of any President.He is rocking the whole world and putting America first.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They need to see and feel the hostility everytime they go out.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by stevelyn
They need to see and feel the hostility everytime they go out.

Actually, it would be better if we were ALL a little more civil, but by God, they started it, and we need to step up and be rougher then they are, not just equally as rowdy. If they started having to worry if they would make it home after their Antifa BS riots and such, maybe they would think twice. Or, maybe they would throw off the masks and go whole hog, and we could finally settle their hash once and for all.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by m_stevenson
Originally Posted by Trumpster

So which of the resident dipschitt libs is this stupid sock puppet?

That’s Mr. Cut and Paste Commando Joe. Likes to flail around a bit.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
For the first time in our lives, Conservatives are punching back at them, and they can't handle it. They are like the bully on the school yard that goes crying to Mommy when a little guy gets fed up and whacks him in the nose.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
+1...... The bully gets some of his own medicine. It galls me how the MSM in general can verbally crucify anyone or anything they wish because it's their first amendment right; and "freedom of the press", etc. etc. but if anyone else says anything derogatory about them; then suddenly it's "Divisive" or "inflammatory" or a whole bunch of other derogatory terms and the first amendment suddenly vanishes. I'd like to see an unbiased study in their methods and practices with actual examples of it presented as evidence. It could be titled; "Profiles In Hypocrisy".

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

93 members (338Rules, 16penny, 338reddog, 280shooter, 257robertsimp, 15 invisible), 1,191 guests, and 842 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,056
Posts18,463,227
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.