Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
All those who have never recommended a product here on the fire, talked at length about how well a certain bullet performed, carried on about a propellent, primer and brass when used with a certain loading die in a special press and especially when used with a certain brand of rifle in a special caliber, carry on with your bashing of the Kiwi.

Otherwise, STFU.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
GB1

J
jwp475 Online Sleepy OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by huntsman22
Or stop pimping Tract and get a life.....

I guess it’s OK to bash the Tract Optics even when they’ve never used one.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by NZSika
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Originally Posted by prairie_goat
Check out his post history.

I did...you may be onto to something. It is certainly suggestive.

Don't be so stupid. Why the hell would someone from New Zealand be interested in being involved in such stupidity with a company that has almost zero presence here. Honestly, some of you people need to get a life and stop talking [bleep].

Why the hell would someone from New Zealand come on a forum frequented primarily by Americans, then proceed to post almost entirely about a specific brand, other than to increase brand presence?

I notice you haven't actually denied the accusation, or answered my question.

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Sad
Campfire Tracker
W
Must be a shidt ton of members here on the SWFA and NF payroll.

J
jwp475 Online Sleepy OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by WYcoyote

By the standards the accusers use, I’d agree

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!!!!!!

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by NZSika
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Check out his post history.

I did...you may be onto to something. It is certainly suggestive.

Don't be so stupid. Why the hell would someone from New Zealand be interested in being involved in such stupidity with a company that has almost zero presence here. Honestly, some of you people need to get a life and stop talking [bleep].

Why the hell would someone from New Zealand come on a forum frequented primarily by Americans, then proceed to post almost entirely about a specific brand, other than to increase brand presence?

You usually make a lot of great posts but I think you are grasping at straws in this assessment. He's not denying it because it's a pretty dumb assessment from my view.

It's a dude using a scope and talking about it, even if myself and yourself choose to use other ones. It's ok for him to do this.

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by huntsman22
Or stop pimping Tract and get a life.....

I guess it’s OK to bash the Tract Optics even when they’ve never used one.

It's what's done on the 'fire.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I love seeing the pics personally. I don't care if he's bashing them with a rock.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You could buy up Wally World's entire stock of Tasco blister pack scopes, stencil "Nightforce" on the side and put 'em on the Classifieds. Sell them for $500 a piece and you'd sell out in under an hour.

IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

How do you answer a question that ignorant? Someone needs to either stick your nose in a corner or bend you over and paddle your a ss so you'll stop with the temper tantrum.

Trystan

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Torics are a little pricey for me but i was wondering how a Tekoa might compare to a VX3. Been a few years since I bought me a new scope but last one I went VX3 over another Meopta or others and was completely satisfied with the VX3 in terms of brightness, color and flare suppression. I like its light weight and eye relief as well. Its only fault might be that the clicks are a bit mushy- but they have been accurate and its held zero.

BTW I believe I was the first person to ever mention Tract on this forum and while I have yet to purchase a product from them am glad those who have seem to really appreciate their value.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I hope they'll be introducing a 30mm hunting scope with illumination soon.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
The Toric has ED glass and the Tekoa doesn't. You can see the difference between the two optics. Tomorrow I hope the weather is good and I can do a few companions myself.

NRA LIfe Member, Colt, Sig, Smith & Wesson, Springfield Armorer, NYBIN , NYPD Firearms Examiner, Serial Number Restoration, Cerakote, Gunkote, and Duracoat finishes
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Trystan

How do you answer a question that ignorant? Someone needs to either stick your nose in a corner or bend you over and paddle your a ss so you'll stop with the temper tantrum.

Trystan

Says the dude who’s thrown some of the biggest tantrums in the history of 24hcf.....

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Remarkable, isn’t it?

Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z
I'm a kiwi and do a reasonable amount of hunting here in NZ. Even though I don't know NZSika I don't believe for a second that he is shill for any brand of anything. He regularly posts on NZ's Hunting and Shooting forum (under a different handle) and always posts good advice if asked and interesting topics. He obviously does a lot of hunting and good on him for that. There are no restrictions on deer hunting here re. permits or seasons as our Department of Conservation considers deer a pest. You can hunt year round and shoot as many as like.

I personally enjoy the many excellent topics that come up for discussion here on 24 Campfire and I would think so do many other International hunters and shooters. I've been a deer hunter and shooter since 1968 and find I'm still learning and I personally enjoy dead deer hunting pictures. I have learnt many things from members such Mule Deer and many, many others here. I've travelled extensive all around the world and all over the U.S. several times on business and you have some great looking hunting country in places - one day I'll go for Pronghorn or Mule deer trip over there.

"The 257 Roberts, some people like to call it the “.257 Bob.” I think these people should be hung in trees where crows can peck at them." - David Petzal
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Crazy! No bag limit on deer...If it wasn’t such a PITA to get a rifle into the country; I could see the wife an I might like a trip down under. 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Crazy! No bag limit on deer...If it wasn’t such a PITA to get a rifle into the country; I could see the wife an I might like a trip down under. 😎

Not hard to get a rifle in for a hunting trip. You'd be made welcome, I'm sure. Plenty of great public land hunting areas but like any new area it takes time to get to know your way around. A hunting guide is the best idea.

"The 257 Roberts, some people like to call it the “.257 Bob.” I think these people should be hung in trees where crows can peck at them." - David Petzal
CWT Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I think some folks on here are suffering from Tract Anxiety Disorder.

Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms should be a convenience store; not a government agency.
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

290 members (10gaugemag, 1_deuce, 264mag, 16penny, 1beaver_shooter, 2five7, 37 invisible), 2,721 guests, and 1,065 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,277
Posts18,467,617
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.