Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Lots of time and energy spent on garbage. The fact they employed illegals is just flies on the shidt pile.

GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by deflave
ICE does not raid a worksite without very firm info.

Rest assured they were employing more than a handful of illegals.

Whether anybody gives a schit or not is on them.

I wonder who dropped a dime on them?

Or was it just scrutiny of a firearm manufacturer?

My guess is BATFE may have shared a bit of intel to jab them in the eye when they couldn't find anything that violated their bailiwick.

If they got any info they were acting on it under Trump.

It’s usually a pissed off former employee but sometimes there is a nexus to the border from a load.

It was rarely reported on but ICE kicked a lot of ass under Trump.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
I’ve got a BCA 10” in 300BO that I bought from Midway last year. It’s been 100% reliable and with supersonic ammo and open sights I routinely hover around MOA at 100 yards

I’ve never been overly fond of ARs. I think they’re ugly. They require frequent and tedious cleaning. They’re bulkly…. That said they are a good battle weapon and worth having. I usually buy them when some political BS is brewing. Of my three ARs (DPMs, S&W and now BCA), I can’t tell a bit of difference in quality or craftsmanship. I just can’t see myself splurging on a high end AR when the ones I have are up to my standards.

T
TWR Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
“ They require frequent and tedious cleaning”

Google filthy 14 sometime

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
I’ve got a BCA 10” in 300BO that I bought from Midway last year. It’s been 100% reliable and with supersonic ammo and open sights I routinely hover around MOA at 100 yards

I’ve never been overly fond of ARs. I think they’re ugly. They require frequent and tedious cleaning. They’re bulkly…. That said they are a good battle weapon and worth having. I usually buy them when some political BS is brewing. Of my three ARs (DPMs, S&W and now BCA), I can’t tell a bit of difference in quality or craftsmanship. I just can’t see myself splurging on a high end AR when the ones I have are up to my standards.

Iron sights and you are hovering around moa. That is damn good. I'd be happy with that. If the BCA is working good for you, that is good. They are generally at the bottom of the barrel. You shouldn't expect the bolt to hold up as well as a good bolt, but those are easy to change out. What sights are you running to attain that type of accuracy with your AR?

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
IC B2

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by Coop2564
This is on their site...BCA's expectations is that our Barrels, 16 inches or longer, will hold a 1.000" MOA at 100 yards with appropriate ammo and shooting techniques.

Is that kinda like "all day, every day, if I do my part" ?

Surely would like to see some honest 10 shot targets from anyone that has their barrels / rifles...........................just sayin'.

Sounds like all the major gun & barrel manufacturers will soon be out of business.

MM

By now, you realize everyone's AR's shoot moa or better here. Even with irons now, it can be done... or at least that is what they are telling us. I'm not that good, but I digress.. Such is life..

I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.

BSA MAGA
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
This is on their site...BCA's expectations is that our Barrels, 16 inches or longer, will hold a 1.000" MOA at 100 yards with appropriate ammo and shooting techniques.

Surely would like to see some honest 10 shot targets from anyone that has their barrels / rifles...........................just sayin'.

Sounds like all the major gun & barrel manufacturers will soon be out of business.

MM

By now, you realize everyone's AR's shoot moa or better here. Even with irons now, it can be done... or at least that is what they are telling us. I'm not that good, but I digress.. Such is life..

Too bad no one's ever started a thread on this.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter

MM

Too bad no one's ever started a thread on this.

I can start a thread on how I can't shoot moa with my iron sight AR's.. ha ha..

BSA MAGA
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by TWR
“ They require frequent and tedious cleaning”

Google filthy 14 sometime

Dirty Pictures

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

Yes, they were, with FAKE ID. People can be so dumb. Read the articles. The employer did things correct. Now if you can show me otherwise I'll believe, but i'm tired of fake media and idiots that keep pushing it.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B3

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by rost495

Yes, they were, with FAKE ID. People can be so dumb. Read the articles. The employer did things correct. Now if you can show me otherwise I'll believe, but i'm tired of fake media and idiots that keep pushing it.
Don't you find it just a little bit unusual that such a small company had so many illegals with fake IDs? Like maybe the word got out that they didn't check very closely?

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by UPhiker

Don't you find it just a little bit unusual that such a small company had so many illegals with fake IDs? Like maybe the word got out that they didn't check very closely?

Or they were telling them were to go to get their fake ids?

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 12/20/21.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
I've read several articles about the raid but don't remember seeing that BCA was charged or fined for anything. Is that the case? Seems like the Feds woulda jumped at the chance drive a firearms manufacturer out of business.

Charter Member
Ancient order of the 1895 Winchester

"It's an insecure and petite man who demands all others like what he likes and dislike what he dislikes."
szihn

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Once they’re in-country there’s a million ways to legalize. Worked at an armpit company for a few months that had a bunch. All with IDs. Generally you’re without LE help. ICE won’t come. Local LE arrests them where do they put them?? Not the county jail that’s for sure. They have to be stopped BEFORE they cross the border.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by tmitch
I've read several articles about the raid but don't remember seeing that BCA was charged or fined for anything. Is that the case? Seems like the Feds woulda jumped at the chance drive a firearms manufacturer out of business.

Business owners give campaign contributions, illegals don't. That's why they keep crossing the border-employment. Until you go after the employers, nothing will change.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

exactly.

But the ones here on the campfire can keep at whatever.

Really makes me no difference but again we are supposed to be conservative constitution following folks that go with innocent until guilty.

But the fire has changed over the years. Too many azzholes ready to jump on a bandwagon.

Personally I could care less about Bear creek except for the people here pushing agendas and lies.

They don't make top end stuff. They make cheap stuff. I'd suppose most of it works well enough and is accurate enough.

I can sure recall when you were surprised if a bolt gun shot MOA or less off the shelf with factory loads.... now you have that being pretty common from cheap off the shelf ARs but it bothers some.

Prove the company was guilty and I'll report that too.

I'm just sick of pushing all the fake news. Hell you would think some of the naysayers believe the scamdemic.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

exactly.

But the ones here on the campfire can keep at whatever.

Really makes me no difference but again we are supposed to be conservative constitution following folks that go with innocent until guilty.

But the fire has changed over the years. Too many azzholes ready to jump on a bandwagon.

Personally I could care less about Bear creek except for the people here pushing agendas and lies.

They don't make top end stuff. They make cheap stuff. I'd suppose most of it works well enough and is accurate enough.

I can sure recall when you were surprised if a bolt gun shot MOA or less off the shelf with factory loads.... now you have that being pretty common from cheap off the shelf ARs but it bothers some.

Prove the company was guilty and I'll report that too.

I'm just sick of pushing all the fake news. Hell you would think some of the naysayers believe the scamdemic.

Lol

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
With all the suppliers of known good & proven AR components, why would any sane, thinking, intelligent & discerning "builder" play Bear Creek roulette.

Yes, no, maybe so, on their quality & reliability.

Not my cup-a-tea even if their schitt was free. I got better things to do & spend my money on, aside from whether they are using illegal labor or not.

If they are, all the more reason to write them off. Fu^ck 'em if they are.

YMMV

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

With all the suppliers of known good & proven AR components, why would any sane, thinking, intelligent & discerning "builder" play Bear Creek roulette.

Yes, no, maybe so, on their quality & reliability.

Not my cup-a-tea even if their schitt was free. I got better things to do & spend my money on, aside from whether they are using illegal labor or not.

If they are, all the more reason to write them off. Fu^ck 'em if they are.

YMMV

Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Lots of time and energy spent on garbage. The fact they employed illegals is just flies on the shidt pile.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Carry on. I dont' know [bleep] about ARs and never have....spend as you see fit.

its just a shame we are here to have different views as not everyone is after the same thing. I know I'm not for each gun, they all have differing jobs...

And a last pass... I've had a crap barrel from Krieger.... so lets get them out of the mix too.. SMDH

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (06hunter59, 17CalFan, 1234, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 160user, 50 invisible), 1,954 guests, and 1,029 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,185
Posts18,465,727
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.