Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by LeupoldOptics
Bushmaster,

Thought I'd weigh in a little. It sounds like you might be concerned about recoil, but rest assured all Leupold riflescopes undergo the same rigorous testing and development for impact. That Freedom will preform well on any beast of a rifle you could imagine dropping it on. Hope this helps!

Welcome to the Fire.

Glad to have your input. Hope you have a thick skin...

DF

GB1

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Originally Posted by LeupoldOptics
Bushmaster,

Thought I'd weigh in a little. It sounds like you might be concerned about recoil, but rest assured all Leupold riflescopes undergo the same rigorous testing and development for impact. That Freedom will preform well on any beast of a rifle you could imagine dropping it on. Hope this helps!

Welcome to the Fire.

Glad to have your input. Hope you have a thick skin...

DF

it's good to see company & factory reps weigh in and provide additional, detailed information about their products.

given this is a hook & bullet site, that kind of information is especially helpful and useful to the members.

personnally i own two leupold scopes. both have been back for repairs, and returned quickly.

they're still in use. i consider them the best of the optics that i use to hunt deer.

yes, as dirtfarmer indicated, having a thick skin never did hurt anyone.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Only Leupolds I’ve sent back were for reticle swaps and cleaning. One was replaced by a new one. Their CS is great. I have a number of them, more than any other brand.

I’ve sent Swaro and Kahles for repair. Their CS is also top notch.

DF

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
I like EVERYTHING about the Freedom scope 1.5-4x. The Only damn thing wrong with the Freedom is it don’t come with a Bikini cover. Maybe Leupold will feel sorry for a poor retired GI like me and send one to me for free since it weren’t in da box.

Some folk like to bitch and complain about anything without even using a product. This 444 kicks pretty good, even broke one of my crowns.

I Wouldn’t even buy an older Leupold used if it were anywhere close to the price of a Freedom, its just a superior scope in EVERY way.

Even when the likes of Whortex optics has been in business for 100 years, Leupold will still have 100 years on them.

[Linked Image]

Nice looking setup.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks. I’ve sold most of my rifles. I also faced the fact some years ago that a fella with a cheap rifle in a common caliber and a 4x will never go hungry.

IC B2

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

82 members (257robertsimp, 6mmCreedmoor, 300_savage, 01Foreman400, 12 invisible), 1,149 guests, and 789 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,058
Posts18,463,238
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.