Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
That’s the key..........none of those other areas concern me. I understand that my sphere of influence is limited to my Agency and I don’t have to answer for the actions of anyone else.

Who’s the fool; the man who worries about something he can’t influence or the one who works to ensure his own house is clean?

You’re on a roll, though........please don’t stop now.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by NH K9
.. Keep lashing out!

Hmm...LOL... it wasn't me who lashed out at you, you came chasing me over a reply I gave to STUART remember?

clearly you could not contain your butthurt emotions

Who’s the fool; the man who worries about something he can’t influence....

Did I express I was 'worried' ?...., just keep making things up like asshat cops do , you are clearly experienced at it.

you again display the distinct signs of a desperate dumb and unstrustworthy cop.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I knew the color before I even watched the video.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Starman
.. Keep lashing out!

Hmm...LOL... it wasn't me who lashed out at you, you came chasing me over a reply I gave to STUART remember?

clearly you could not contain your butthurt emotions

Who’s the fool; the man who worries about something he can’t influence....

Did I express I was 'worried' ?...., just keep making things up like asshat cops do , you are clearly experienced at it.

you again display the distinct signs of a desperate dumb and unstrustworthy cop.

Keep going..........a few more stereotypical descriptors and you’ll feel much better about yourself.

I’ll admit, I did initially respond because I knew what would follow. Thank you for the amusement and confirmation of your predictability.

Thankfully, my employers (the good folks of NH) know the truth of my value and were kind enough to vote in a raise for me/mine last year. I’m sure that will fuel your ire even more.

Laffin’

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Cops who make things up ARE untrustworthy...in nutshell that means you....no pay rise or pat on the back
will change the fact you cannot be trusted....inept cops can receive rewards in pay just like better cops do.

it aint much , but at least you found your station in life...you have my sympathies.

IC B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
All the judges in my area vehemently disagree, but what do they know.

You should now make a donut joke to close the cop stereotype circle. C’mon, you can do it.

Hilariously predictable, just like so many that have come before you.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by tpcollins
I knew the color before I even watched the video.

I had the same ESP experience.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Desperate cops make stories up, and dishonest cops make stories up..

considering you make stories up, you are then both desperate and dishonest.

its aint just a stereotypical branding , you actually have proven you live up to it.

just too proud and dumb to see it.

bottom line:.... you came chasing me over your emotional cop ego butthurt.
and still can't let go....

That’s the key..........none of those other areas concern me. I understand that my sphere of influence is limited to my Agency and
I don’t have to answer for the actions of anyone else.

So why did you get upset and respond to my post to STUART about joining the corrupt QLD state police in Australia...?????

that concerns you in what way?

A cop who says one thing - but does the exact opposite...then makes up stories. etc,
..... but K9 will try to tell ya he's a 'good' cop.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Absolutely.............

Laffin’

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Crying negroids, and their white liberal masters, are going to make officers too scared to use their weapons.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Crying negroids, and their white liberal masters, are going to make officers too scared to use their weapons.

Yep, worrying about being called racist (ending their career and risking prison time) for "shooting an unarmed black man" is likely all that kept them from shooting him the second he reached for his gun in his car.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JSTUART

I also remember getting my arse kicked royally by coppers that caught me getting up to mischief in Longreach when I was a lad...in point of fact I was a bastard kid
and was thrashed, belted, and booted by just about everyone that caught me getting up to no good. I took it in my stride and got sneakier.

so all that harsh punishment only helped hone your wayward skills.

had you joined the police, you would have got paid to learn from the highly experienced crooks in uniform, with bonus
of becoming a protected species of organised crime.

Originally Posted by JSTUART

But the lot that terrified all we thieving little [bleep] was the bloody nuns...those old crows really enjoyed giving a flogging to unwary miscreants.

You seem to have got off lightly, have a thought for all the young boys that got sadistically punished by the penis of Catholic brothers and priests.
those career deviate male frock wearers with a big crucifix on display , were no shy of screwing some of the nuns as well.

I will say one thing about the treatment we so richly deserved...not a single one of we lads grew into adulthood to be crooks, thieves, wife-beaters, or all round bad bastards. To the contrary we all to a man ended up being family men and have successfully raised trouble free children.

But to a degree Starman is correct in that I have not personally known a copper that was not bent, I have not known any evil bad coppers but I also haven't known any straight upright coppers....which is probably for the good as nicey-nice is not how you deter or catch bad bastards, and God knows the world seems to be full of those.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Get it all out........you’ll feel better.

Bulk of society around the globe knows how dirty your blue line breed is,
but your peabrain and inflated badge ego cant come to terms with stark reality.

you exist in the deluded bubble of a gov. job and mother hen union protection.

the less you say the less dumb you look, but the cats already long out of the bag
concerning your limited cerebral ability....being a sheltered workshop cop is likely the
best choice you could ever have made, considering.

Where did the policeman touch you with his big stick?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Starman needs to ride around New Orleans or Baton Rouge on the city police night duty patrols with the guys and gals who do this and then get back to us on his new formed opinions.

As of now he comes across as a Democrat which was and is a Republican before he once got arrested. Better yet, his appointment to chairmanship of BLM should be withheld to after his night duty patrols to ensure he has his head on right.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

That was every stx story wrapped up in 3 minutes.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
stx?

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
stx?

Roger

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by deflave

That was every stx story wrapped up in 3 minutes.

Fugg that was funny

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
This is for your own good...

This is gunna hurt me, more than it will hurt you...

Just wait until your father gets home.... Lol

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Prosecutor dropped the charges? WTF?
Comey again???

Typical - kid's illegal act is spun into 'wrong-doing' by the po-po... That idiot mother needs a few taser barbs of her own...

Same thing with "separating families" of illegal immigrants. The poor parents. Never mind that they chose to cross the border illegally with their children in tow....

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

191 members (300jimmy, 12344mag, 22kHornet, 10Glocks, 257 roberts, 2UP, 22 invisible), 2,234 guests, and 887 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,281
Posts18,467,711
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.