Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#13060147 08/15/18
Bugger Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Aphorism is a statement of truth or opinion expressed in a concise and witty manner

♦ I read that 4,153,237 people were married last year. Not to cause any trouble....but shouldn’t that be an even number?

♦ I find it ironic that the colors red, white and blue stand for freedom until they are flashing behind you.

♦ When wearing a bikini, women reveal 90% of their body. Men are so polite they only look at the covered parts.

♦ Relationships
are a lot like algebra. Have you ever looked at your X and wondered Y?

♦ America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote.

♦ You know that tingly little feeling you get when you love someone? That's common sense leaving your body

♦ My therapist says I have a preoccupation with vengeance. We'll see about that!

♦ I think my neighbor is stalking me as she's been Googling my name on her computer. I saw it through my telescope last night.

♦ Money talks ... but all mine ever says is good-bye.

♦ You're not fat, you're just easier to see.

♦ If you think nobody cares whether you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

♦ I always wondered what the job application is like at Hooters. Do they just give you a bra and say, "Here, fill this out?"

♦ I can’t understand why women are OK that JC Penny has an older women’s clothing line named, " Sag Harbor ."

♦ The location of your mailbox shows you how far away from your house you can go in a robe before you start looking like a mental patient.

♦ Money can’t buy happiness, but it keeps the kids in touch.

♦ The reason Mayberry was so peaceful and quiet was because nobody was married. Andy, Aunt Bea, Barney, Floyd, Howard, Goober, Gomer, Sam, Earnest T Bass, Helen, Thelma Lou, Clara and, of course, Opie were all single. The only married person was Otis, and he stayed drunk.

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
When did being neat,tidy,and organized become a disorder? "Oh you have O.C.D." Does that mean that sloppy,dirty, and disorganized is now "normal"?

I never met a dog I didn't like. I've known a lot of dogs that would make great people, and a lot of people that would make shi**y dogs!

Bugger Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by fubarguy
When did being neat,tidy,and organized become a disorder? "Oh you have O.C.D." Does that mean that sloppy,dirty, and disorganized is now "normal"?

HUH???

Last edited by Bugger; 08/15/18.

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (02bfishn, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10ring1, 16penny, 65 invisible), 2,377 guests, and 1,172 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,222
Posts18,466,460
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.