Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The Bible says there is no contact between the dead and the living. Demonic spirits, however, are very real and dangerous. Jesus can run them off. We can't. Don't mess with the occult. You might get into something way over your head.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
I’m prepared to believe there’s a rational explanation for these things.

On the topic of schools ask the District Cops who have to respond to motion detectors and hallway camera footage, or ask the custodial staff who are often alone after hours.

My own school is notorious tho nothing happened to me for decades. Only exception was one Sunday during the daytime.

Whole school locked down except for me and two other teachers working on a project hurrying to meet a Monday deadline.

After we had been there some hours a classroom door begins to repeatedly slam upstairs. We KNOW nobody is up there because of where we were working, no hallway footage, no entry/exit alarms triggered, this in broad daylight. We just accepted it for what it was knowing the stories over the years and kept on working, it coulda come down the hallway in chains, we had a deadline to meet. I did wonder where the energy came from to slam a door that hard.

But like I said compared to real-world evils, these things seem minor.

In the same way while it seems like you can get a ouija board to talk back to you, I dunno that anybody ever got useful information from one, like next week’s lottery numbers.

JMHO

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
The Bible says there is no contact between the dead and the living. Demonic spirits, however, are very real and dangerous. Jesus can run them off. We can't. Don't mess with the occult. You might get into something way over your head.

No worries, I wouldn’t even go on a downtown “Ghost Tour”.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Tom264
Originally Posted by deflave
I think you guys watched or read Amityville Horror one too many times.

Or maybe you’ve never had an “experience”....

Because I'm filled with the Holy Spirit. Probably.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Ok not the type of thread I though it was going to be.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
IC B2

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G

Very best synopsis on this thread. Great job Rock.

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ruraldoc

Birdie, Spiritual warfare is a real thing,and you are very wise not to mess around with evil my inviting it into your life by occult practices such as ouija boards.

If I were interested in clearing an area of dark spititual activity,I would enlist the aid of a Pastor with experience in this area. I could probably help you find somebody in my denomination in your neck of the woods.

RickyD is right that invoking the name of Jesus is a powerful weapon,but the New Testament makes it clear that this power is only available to those in the faith.

The New Testament gives an example of non believers who tried this and it ended badly.

If you believe Jesus is alive and real, you don’t need a Pastor or any other “ professional “.

If you doubt that He is alive and real, a Professional ain’t gonna help you.

Christ is either sufficient, or He is not.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I swear.....you guys are like a bunch of old women. crazy

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Godogs57

Are we not Children of the Most High God? Did not Jesus say of the generations to come that we would do all that He did and more? Did He not say, "And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils." and ""And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus."? Do demons sit higher? I don't think so. Are we not heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ? I think we got this.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Because I'm filled with the Holy Spirit.

That’s what she said.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B3

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by kingston

That’s what she said.

there ain't a demon out there that can deal with even one of the assault troops that god sent to urth to civilize this place.

the process continues..

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JamesJr
The local Blacks all believe in ghosts and "haints", as they call them. In 1991, someone murdered a Black girl and dumped the body on my farm. The next year I grew tobacco in the field that joined the spot where her body was dumped. I had some Negroes helping me, and they all refused to go anywhere near that spot. One of them asked me if I had ever heard anything strange around there, and I knew what he meant. I told him I'd heard some moaning, but figured it was the wind whistling through the tree tops. "No" he said, what you heard was her spirit.

I had a lot of fun out of them, making up chit and telling them about things I'd seen and heard in the area of the farm. They always responded by telling me that it was either her ghost, or her spirit and nothing else.

Why you gotta put the power play on them brothas?? 😄

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Renegade wont park within a 1/2 fuggin mile of a pioneer cemetery in the back areas of FTCKY military reservation

rising steam ghost lady or some crap

bwahahaha

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by Godogs57

Are we not Children of the Most High God? Did not Jesus say of the generations to come that we would do all that He did and more? Did He not say, "And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils." and ""And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus."? Do demons sit higher? I don't think so. Are we not heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ? I think we got this.
None of us can drive out a demon. Only the Holy Spirit can do that. We must be filled with him to be able to do it.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
This place is starting to sound like a bunch of blue gummers on haloween. Lody lody dey be debils all up in heah.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I always stand in awe of the 'fire members who positively know that such things don't exist. My weakness in thinking that there may be more to the universe than I know is a great source of shame.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Old colored ppl in these parts paint the bottom trunk of a tree white. And bury tires half in the ground and paint white. To keep the Haints out.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Gus
Originally Posted by kingston

That’s what she said.

there ain't a demon out there that can deal with even one of the assault troops that god sent to urth to civilize this place.

the process continues..

I want to hear more about this.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have had numerous encounters with "spirits", in numerous locations, with many witnesses thru the years...I even have a video on my phone. Some are "sensitive" to their presence, some aren't...they are not the dead, they are evil...they are demonic.

I had a mean spirit in my house for a year, it took another year to dispel of it...it made it's presence clearly known, it grabbed you HARD...believe what you want, but trust in Christ.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by slumlord
Renegade wont park within a 1/2 fuggin mile of a pioneer cemetery in the back areas of FTCKY military reservation

rising steam ghost lady or some crap

bwahahaha

White shawl lady looking for chyt on the ground on
LZ Saunders
Southern side of area 50 and 46

Fugging upper body outlines peaking out from behind trees as ya walk past
Going up in that big y shaped valley

It's that area where I drilled that 8pt when we linked up one mornng.

Ain't no fugging way I go in that place before sun-up.

Chyts for real man!!!!

Just like that fugging bell witch

Ain't no fugging way I will ever go to that place either

I would dare anyone to go spend a night in that fugging place

Fugg I don't want bad karma chyt from the dead, you know that man.

Not much scares me, but bad vibe chyt from the dead needs to be advoided.

Last edited by renegade50; 08/16/18.
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

601 members (2500HD, 007FJ, 16penny, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 60 invisible), 2,211 guests, and 1,111 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,203
Posts18,466,067
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.