K
Originally Posted by Whip
New Q:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.167 📁
Aug 19 2018 13:03:32 (EST)
Define 'Fascism'.
Forcible suppression of opposition?
Define 'Censorship'.
The institution, system, or practice of censoring?
Define 'Narrative'.
A way of presenting or understanding a situation or series of events that reflects and promotes a particular point of view or set of values?
Define 'Projection'.
The attribution of one's own ideas, feelings, or attitudes to other people or to objects; especially : the externalization of blame, guilt, or responsibility as a defense against anxiety?
The forming of a plan : scheming?
Define 'Psychological Projection'.
A theory in psychology in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others?
Define 'Narcissist'.
A person who has an excessive interest in or admiration of themselves: narcissists who think the world revolves around them | narcissists preening themselves in front of the mirror?
Define 'Dogma'.
A point of view or tenet put forth as authoritative without adequate grounds?
Define 'Aggression'.
Forceful and sometimes overly assertive pursuit of one's aims and interests?
Define 'Suppression'.
The action of suppressing something such as an activity or publication?
[Bonus Round]
'Narcissists' are renowned for using 'psychological projection' to blame other people, even when it is entirely apparent that they are the ones in the wrong.
——————————–
Define 'Realism'.
The quality or fact of representing a person, thing, or situation accurately or in a way that is true to life?
[Realism]
Actions of [ANTIFA]:
-Aggression (Projection)
-Suppression (Fascism)
-Censorship (Narrative-Dogma)
Actions of [FAKE NEWS]:
-Aggression (Projection)
-Suppression (Fascism)
Actions of [TWITTER, FB, GOOG, YT, REDDIT, etc..]:
-Aggression (Projection)
-Suppression (Fascism)
SHEEP NO MORE.
The More You Know….
Q

Now I ask the question...if they're all using the same tactics, what does this imply? Central command calling the shots? Organized? So who is it that's really calling the shots?

They've been doing this for a very long time and it's worked well for them until now. Know the truth and the truth will set you free. Sheep no more.

There are puppetmasters here in the physical that give the marching orders to the troops, but that is not where I'm going with this. Who was the first narcissist? Who considered himself greater than God? That's right, the father of lies. Get the picture? It is through the strongholds in the mind that the enemy and his minions do their dirty work. That is where it all begins.

Ephesians 6:12 King James Version (KJV)

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

[Linked Image]

Great post Whip. Absolutely stunning post. When the Populace finally figures out that this battle is not physical and these evil people are not who everyone thinks they are, when all that becomes knowledge, then we will take back our World. Until then, the old way we have been dealing with all this will continue to be a huge failure.
How do you stop a demon? With handcuffs? I don't think so.
For those who love movies, "They Live" would be a good one to rewatch. It sure will give you an idea of what is really going on.

BP-B2

Whip #13070326 08/19/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.168 📁
Aug 19 2018 14:05:47 (EST)
[Cause]
Define 'Subversion'.
The act of subverting : the state of being subverted; especially : a systematic attempt to overthrow or undermine a government or political system by persons working secretly from within?
[Effect]
https://www.whitehouse.gov/presiden...d-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/
"The United States seeks to impose tangible and significant consequences on those who commit serious human rights abuse or engage in corruption, as well as to protect the financial system of the United States from abuse by these same persons."
"I therefore determine that serious human rights abuse and corruption around the world constitute an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States, and I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with that threat."
NATIONAL EMERGENCY.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/2018-amendments-manual-courts-martial-united-states/
January 1, 2019
"Sec. 12. In accordance with Article 33 of the UCMJ, as amended by section 5204 of the MJA, the Secretary of Defense, in consultation with the Secretary of Homeland Security, will issue nonbinding guidance regarding factors that commanders, convening authorities, staff judge advocates, and judge advocates should take into account when exercising their duties with respect to the disposition of charges and specifications in the interest of justice and discipline under Articles 30 and 34 of the UCMJ. That guidance will take into account, with appropriate consideration of military requirements, the principles contained in official guidance of the Attorney General to attorneys for the Federal Government with respect to the disposition of Federal criminal cases in accordance with the principle of fair and evenhanded administration of Federal criminal law."
+ FBI personnel removal
+ DOJ personnel removal
+ C_A personnel removal
+ State personnel removal
+ WH personnel removal
+ House personnel removal
+ Senate personnel removal
+ Chair/CEO/VP removal
+ MIL budget (largest in our history).
+ MIL presence around POTUS
+ 45,000 sealed indictments
https://www.military.com/daily-news...uantanamo-trump-truly-builder-chief.html
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...son-program-doj-obama-administration-end
http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...r-much-better-trump-2nd-special-counsel/
Nothing to See Here.
Q

Well, lookee here...Q links to an article re: Gitmo. Think I said something about that recently. So funny how these coincidences come up, isn't it? That's what happens when you do your own research. Also links the EO of 12/21/17, which I have also mentioned before. Dang, maybe I'm Q...LOL.
[Linked Image]

K22 #13070342 08/19/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
There is a great little book called "The Authority of the Believer." You can have all the AR's you want and 1000's of rounds to feed it, but without this weapon you truly are unprepared for the coming times. Not a doom and gloomer here, just stating facts and none but the Father knows the timing of The Day of The Lord. Spend time in the Word of God daily. Think of it like loading magazines for a big battle, only this battle is a daily one and it's always good to have them loaded [oil for your lamp].

The Way, the Truth, and the Life
…12Truly, truly, I tell you, whoever believes in Me will also do the works that I am doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13And I will do whatever you ask in My name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.…

Whip #13070366 08/19/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
On that note...did you know that believers with this knowledge have gone on the record stating that, when confronted with direct contact with what are commonly called "aliens" that these entities just disappeared when commanded to be gone in the name of Jesus? Works. Every. Time.

Also, these are interdimensional beings and are not from other planets. They are the fallen ones and were cast out of heaven. They are part of the final great deception that will fool even the elect.

Why so many films in the last 30 years re:aliens? Could [they] be conditioning us to get used to an idea before [they] present it to us? Name of the Vatican's super telescope in AZ? Was it placed on a sacred site like so many other Vatican projects? What are they looking for?
https://redice.tv/news/vatican-tied-mount-graham-observatory-launches-lucifer-telescope
Are you aware that one of the leading theologian's at the Vatican has stated, matter of factly, that we would have to reinterpret scripture based on the "higher knowledge" presented by our ET comrades of the universe? Why would that be? Agenda? Control? Hmmmmmm.........

K22 #13070370 08/19/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
So why did you come back? To fulfill Whip's last post?

It seems some dont like references to the Lords guidance and direction in dealing with our hurdles on this journey on earth. I cant see how to understand those problems or how to deal with them without relying on His involvement and direction.

Im guessing i am slowly learning not to lean on my own understanding. Only He has all the answers.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/19/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

K22 #13070376 08/19/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
So why did you come back? To fulfill Whip's last post?

Dogs always return to their vomnit. I heard that somewhere. Its true.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13070398 08/19/18
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
All this Q stuff is not much of a revelation. We KNOW most of this stuff already. Even without Q.

The problem here is what does the average/ above average intelligence workaday person do about it, if the sick and wicked have insulated and protected themselves wth the Law, or fear of retribution by their own kind if they speak out? Theyve banded together in a form of abject stupidity and denial that protects them all. They shovel it 24/7.

Who has a plan? I mean, I know what the vast majority of want to do, but nobody wants jailed. Trump will not be enough to take down a worldwide cabal.
They need defectors from their side, or action on our side beyond Trump.

Frankly Im alitte tired of hearing about it, when the common person has no way to go after it and crush it at the level and size its gonna take.

And if youve been here long enough,you know we agree on less than more, and men and women agree on just as much or less.

it doesnt seem like conventional action is gonna get the job done. The only thing that truly makes people take notice is violence in some form. Were probably not going there,

Just gonna let the men in Wash DC take care of it? Let Q Keep stringing us along with stuff we already know?
The Swamp clears itself out? Unlikely. All Q says is educate yourself. Theres pretty good intelligence on this board already.
But if were counting on enough of Americans to band together to squarsh this? Pipedream, when the oppostion cheats in the Halls of Power. And the other side of the Hall just wants their paycheck from the gravytrain to go uninterrupted.

Lets hear any ideas to help. Vote? Done. Write? Done. Withold funds? Done. Turn off the diseases? Done. Spread the word? Done. Join orgs to support rights? Done.

Next course of action is??

Short of Trumpy calling us out as the minutemen militia, to lend some kind of legitimacy to what needs done, Im all ears.

(Trump didnt coin "Fake News". I did. In 2013, when I wrote a letter taking down JStew from the Daily Show, who quit 7 months later. grin

""He runs the FAKE satire news, not a rehash of the daily happenings with his outrage frothing at the top. I dont want his opinion rammed down my throat. ..."""

Youre welcome America!! wink What more can I do??!).

Last edited by WillARights; 08/19/18.

Trump HAD the World, ", Trump saw our children, "
Trump saw a way to make a brighter day so he started giving
There was a choice he was making, he was saving our own lives
Its true he made a brighter day for you and me. --Trump WINS 2016
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
We may be needed and get to help in putting down insurrections of roving democommies acting up in our neighborhoods when the S hits the fan? smile

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13070467 08/19/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Whip was correct in stating "The Authority of the Believer." You can have all the AR's you want and 1000's of rounds to feed it, but without this weapon you truly are unprepared for the coming times."

He went on in another post to say...……………….

."did you know that believers with this knowledge have gone on the record stating that, when confronted with direct contact with what are commonly called "aliens" that these entities just disappeared when commanded to be gone in the name of Jesus? Works. Every. Time.

Also, these are interdimensional beings and are not from other planets. They are the fallen ones and were cast out of heaven. They are part of the final great deception that will fool even the elect.

Why so many films in the last 30 years re:aliens? Could [they] be conditioning us to get used to an idea before [they] present it to us? Name of the Vatican's super telescope in AZ? Was it placed on a sacred site like so many other Vatican projects? What are they looking for?
https://redice.tv/news/vatican-tied-mount-graham-observatory-launches-lucifer-telescope
Are you aware that one of the leading theologian's at the Vatican has stated, matter of factly, that we would have to reinterpret scripture based on the "higher knowledge" presented by our ET comrades of the universe? Why would that be? Agenda? Control? Hmmmmmm......…"

Oh, and if you didn't read the link provided, the Vaticans telescope is named "L.U.C.I.F.E.R. You can't even make this stuff up. Just National Academy of Television Arts and Science. NATAS distributes several groups of Emmy Awards, including the Daytime Emmy Awards, the Sports Emmy Awards, the News and Documentary Emmy Awards, the Technology and Engineering Emmy Awards, and "Public Service". And how we like those Sports Emmy Awards right. Well, mirror NATAS and what do you get? SATAN. Are you starting to see whats going on?

So here we are confronted with a "real" enemy and we are so entertained by it we can't see clearly anymore. Are we going to eradicate it with violence? Violence begets violence so I don't think so. Is POTUS eradicating it with violence? I don't see it happening unless I missed it. Will Trump eradicate it from the Earth as someone asked earlier? Yes! That is what his Executive Order on Dec. 21st was all about.

Whip #13070472 08/19/18
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Nixon- forced to resign
Reagan - shot
Bush I- single term, doin dirty work of the NWO
Bush II - excoriated, and villified in press and television; doin dirty work of the NWO
Trump - gonna fix it? Cmon.

I get no joy being a naysayer.

Im looking for an effective next step.

If wait and see is the answer, "we losin minutes, sohn!"

https://www.getyarn.io/yarn-clip/b2dd0f27-4c8a-40b7-bbdf-86839064a0bc

IC B3

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by WillARights
All this Q stuff is not much of a revelation. We KNOW most of this stuff already. Even without Q.

The problem here is what does the average/ above average intelligence workaday person do about it, if the sick and wicked have insulated and protected themselves wth the Law, or fear of retribution by their own kind if they speak out? Theyve banded together in a form of abject stupidity and denial that protects them all. They shovel it 24/7.

Who has a plan? I mean, I know what the vast majority of want to do, but nobody wants jailed. Trump will not be enough to take down a worldwide cabal.

Frankly Im alitte tired of hearing about it, when the common person has no way to go after it and crush it at the level and size its gonna take.

And if youve been here long enough,you know we agree on less than more, and men and women agree on just as much or less.

it doesnt seem like conventional action is gonna get the job done. The only thing that truly makes people take notice is violence in some form. Were probably not going there,

Just gonna let the men in Wash DC take care of it? Let Q Keep stringing us along with stuff we already know?
The Swamp clears itself out? Unlikely. All Q says is educate yourself. Theres pretty good intelligence on this board already.
But if were counting on enough of Americans to band together to squarsh this? Pipedream, when the oppostion cheats in the Halls of Power. And the other side of the Hall just wants their paycheck from the gravytrain to go uninterrupted.

Lets hear any ideas to help. Vote? Done. Write? Done. Withold funds? Done. Turn off the diseases? Done. Spread the word? Done. Join orgs to support rights? Done.

Short of Trumpy calling us out as the minutemen militia, to lend some kind of legitimacy to what needs done, Im all ears.

(Trump didnt coin "Fake News". I did. In 2013, when I wrote a letter taking down JStew from the Daily Show, who quit 7 months later. grin

WillARights,

Idea's to help set the ship on a true course? You named the minor ones, good ones, but minor. We are in a War, no doubt about it, but not a War most of us want it to be. This is an Information War, a War for your mind. Tired of hearing about what Q, Whip, Jag, or myself are saying? Then the War is lost and if for nothing more than for the lack of interest.
And lets not forget that Q is asking us to dig for the information not to give to Q or Trump, but to our neighbors, friends, and family. This information will set us free and stop the demonic evil from taking us over. The lack of the public knowing this information is what got us into this mess.
All Q is saying is stuff most of us already know! Really! Think about that. Did most already know how deep and far the Child Trafficking issue was? How many knew about Epstein Island? How many knew the extent of the corruption in the DOJ and the names? How many knew who had been running North Korea for years? How many knew who ask Trump to run for President? How many knew that Military Intelligence is Q? How many knew that Abraham Lincoln was a direct descendant of the number one family head in the Illuminati? How many knew that Hitler's original last name was Rothschild or that his daughters name is Angela Merkle? Did many know that Google was involved in bringing down the US in order to become a Global Gov.? How many knew that the Iran Nuclear Deal was not about Nuclear power? How many knew about the Uranium 1 deal and who all the players were. This could on and on and on, but the point is, without Q very little of this would be known to the populace.

Whip #13070498 08/19/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
"Trump - gonna fix it? Cmon."

You are witnessing it with your own eyes.

Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Great post. "We" have known about this for a long time, myself over 20 years. That being said, I'd have to say my knowledge has increased tenfold over what I knew just a year ago thanks to Q. Most of this I have discovered for myself or followed along with the anons on 8chan and, while I had the big picture, it's the details I didn't know and the extent of the insidious relationships that have opened further my already opened eyes. The collective "we" you refer to, however, is a very small percentage of the population. I wouldn't even hazard a guess at the number. But those that are "woke" are increasing worldwide on a daily basis. How many required before we reach critical mass and our knowledge makes the puppetmasters irrelevant? They are panicking because they see their demise in The Great Awakening.

The vast majority are asleep and behave like good little sheeple. It's so easy to say "The world is a mess" and yet do nothing because, generally speaking, we are content in our ignorance and the high quality of life we enjoy in the US. I'm guilty. The entertainment industry is actually a distracting industry and this includes sports. 6 pack of beer anyone? I'm buzzed and cheering on my team and even though I hate my job and don't trust the gov't right now everything is, or seems to be, just fine. Not knocking sports fans here as we've been told/programmed to think that it's completely normal and expected from us guys.

What can we do? Educate yourself further and share what you know. It's the reason I'm here and started this thread. Arm yourself with facts and share (red-pill) those in your sphere of influence. Doesn't seem enough? Can an individual aware of The Great Lie be susceptible to it if they have knowledge of the truth? What did Jesus say re:truth? Is this a power [they] don't want you to know about? Q had this to say a few days ago:
DESTROY THE NARRATIVE.
This is MUCH BIGGER than even AUTISTS can imagine (MUCH BIGGER!).
REPEATS necessary.
5,000+ new/day.
WELCOME TO THE AWAKENING.
FREE INFORMATION.
POWER BACK TO THE PEOPLE.
WITH KNOWLEDGE COMES POWER.
Q

5,000 new people a day with eyes on this information. That's impressive and will increase exponentially as joe normal talks with his friends about what he has learned. Here's more from Q re:same:

They want you DIVIDED.
DIVIDED by RACE.
DIVIDED by RELIGION.
DIVIDED by CULTURE.
DIVIDED by CLASS.
DIVIDED by POLITICAL AFFILIATION.
DIVIDED YOU ARE WEAK.
TOGETHER YOU ARE STRONG.
YOU, THE PEOPLE, HAVE THE POWER.
This movement challenges their ‘forced’ narrative.
This movement challenges people to not simply trust what is being reported.
Research for yourself.
Think for yourself.
Trust yourself.
This movement is not about one person or a group of people.
WE, THE PEOPLE.

And again:

They do not want you asking questions.
They do not want you thinking for yourself.
They do not want you UNITED.
They want you to live in FEAR/DIVIDED.
They want you asleep.
They want you blind.
The message must bypass the MSM.
It is the only way.

People UNITED hold the power.
Think election 2016.
Power shall be RETURNED to the PEOPLE.
Q

Trump will not be able to do this alone. I agree with you there. But he's not alone by any means...he's got the military behind him, the rule of law, and an ever increasing population of Americans that are informed and aware [Patriots]. We will not have to endure civil war to get this done. We have been told that plans are in place to wield the mighty hand of the .mil to impose the rule of law upon those wanting to commit violence and do others harm. This plan, which definitely does exist, has been put together meticulously for I don't know how many years. Trump has been aware and woke as he's rubbed elbows with these crooks his entire life. He was, I believe, born for this.

Keep doing what you are doing. And by all means, PRAY. Doesn't seem to be enough? Not patient and want to see perp walks? We all are tired of waiting and wishing, but due to the complexity of this dis-ease in the world, it will take time to DO RIGHT. Can you conceive of the enormity of what it takes to destroy a thousands year old babylonian cult that has operated non-stop since before Christ? Molech/Ba'al satanic worship and all that goes with it are the ties that bind those who have, until now, been in control of we, the sheeple.

Important fact: .02% of the population controls the other 99.98%. Ask yourself...is this normal?Who REALLY has the power? All we have to do is take it back.

That's why Q reiterates time and again, trust the plan. Either that or give up and I (and probably you) ain't no quitter. This isn't a game. This is our own movie along the lines of Lord of the Rings, only this isn't middle earth, it's freaking OUR EARTH AND FUTURE. How would you like the movie to end?

Don't underestimate the power of prayer. Love those close to you and cultivate joy on a daily basis. MAGA isn't just a catchy phrase, it's an energy. You create optimism and hope when you share what you know with those that are asleep (love your neighbor as yourself.) This positive MAGA mindset shifts your reality and you notice things in the external start to mirror your internal state. We've talked at length here about this being a battle of the minds. WORD. "For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he." This is the co-creative process our Creator bestowed upon us of which so many are unaware. Would our Creator withold His most precious attributes from His children? The future is literally only a thought away...
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Whip; 08/19/18.
Whip #13070553 08/19/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Whip
Great post. "We" have known about this for a long time, myself over 20 years. That being said, I'd have to say my knowledge has increased tenfold over what I knew just a year ago thanks to Q. Most of this I have discovered for myself or followed along with the anons on 8chan and, while I had the big picture, it's the details I didn't know and the extent of the insidious relationships that have opened further my already opened eyes. The collective "we" you refer to, however, is a very small percentage of the population. I wouldn't even hazard a guess at the number. But those that are "woke" are increasing worldwide on a daily basis. How many required before we reach critical mass and our knowledge makes the puppetmasters irrelevant? They are panicking because they see their demise in The Great Awakening.

The vast majority are asleep and behave like good little sheeple. It's so easy to say "The world is a mess" and yet do nothing because, generally speaking, we are content in our ignorance and the high quality of life we enjoy in the US. I'm guilty. The entertainment industry is actually a distracting industry and this includes sports. 6 pack of beer anyone? I'm buzzed and cheering on my team and even though I hate my job and don't trust the gov't right now everything is, or seems to be, just fine. Not knocking sports fans here as we've been told/programmed to think that it's completely normal and expected from us guys.

What can we do? Educate yourself further and share what you know. It's the reason I'm here and started this thread. Arm yourself with facts and share (red-pill) those in your sphere of influence. Doesn't seem enough? Can an individual aware of The Great Lie be susceptible to it if they have knowledge of the truth? What did Jesus say re:truth? Is this a power [they] don't want you to know about? Q had this to say a few days ago:
DESTROY THE NARRATIVE.
This is MUCH BIGGER than even AUTISTS can imagine (MUCH BIGGER!).
REPEATS necessary.
5,000+ new/day.
WELCOME TO THE AWAKENING.
FREE INFORMATION.
POWER BACK TO THE PEOPLE.
WITH KNOWLEDGE COMES POWER.
Q

5,000 new people a day with eyes on this information. That's impressive and will increase exponentially as joe normal talks with his friends about what he has learned. Here's more from Q re:same:

They want you DIVIDED.
DIVIDED by RACE.
DIVIDED by RELIGION.
DIVIDED by CULTURE.
DIVIDED by CLASS.
DIVIDED by POLITICAL AFFILIATION.
DIVIDED YOU ARE WEAK.
TOGETHER YOU ARE STRONG.
YOU, THE PEOPLE, HAVE THE POWER.
This movement challenges their ‘forced’ narrative.
This movement challenges people to not simply trust what is being reported.
Research for yourself.
Think for yourself.
Trust yourself.
This movement is not about one person or a group of people.
WE, THE PEOPLE.

And again:

They do not want you asking questions.
They do not want you thinking for yourself.
They do not want you UNITED.
They want you to live in FEAR/DIVIDED.
They want you asleep.
They want you blind.
The message must bypass the MSM.
It is the only way.

People UNITED hold the power.
Think election 2016.
Power shall be RETURNED to the PEOPLE.
Q

Trump will not be able to do this alone. I agree with you there. But he's not alone by any means...he's got the military behind him, the rule of law, and an ever increasing population of Americans that are informed and aware [Patriots]. We will not have to endure civil war to get this done. We have been told that plans are in place to wield the mighty hand of the .mil to impose the rule of law upon those wanting to commit violence and do others harm. This plan, which definitely does exist, has been put together meticulously for I don't know how many years. Trump has been aware and woke as he's rubbed elbows with these crooks his entire life. He was, I believe, born for this.

Keep doing what you are doing. And by all means, PRAY. Doesn't seem to be enough? Not patient and want to see perp walks? We all are tired of waiting and wishing, but due to the complexity of this dis-ease in the world, it will take time to DO RIGHT. Can you conceive of the enormity of what it takes to destroy a thousands year old babylonian cult that has operated non-stop since before Christ? Molech/Ba'al satanic worship and all that goes with it are the ties that bind those who have, until now, been in control of we, the sheeple.

Important fact: .02% of the population controls the other 99.98%. Ask yourself...is this normal?

That's why Q reiterates time and again, trust the plan. Either that or give up and I (and probably you) ain't no quitter. This isn't a game. This is our own movie along the lines of Lord of the Rings, only this isn't middle earth, it's freaking OUR EARTH AND FUTURE. How would you like the movie to end?

Don't underestimate the power of prayer. Love those close to you and cultivate joy on a daily basis. MAGA isn't just a catchy phrase, it's an energy. You create optimism and hope when you share what you know with those that are asleep (love your neighbor as yourself.) This positive MAGA mindset shifts your reality and you notice things in the external start to mirror your internal state. We've talked at length here about this being a battle of the minds. WORD. "For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he." This is the co-creative process our Creator bestowed upon us of which so many are unaware. Would our Creator withold His most precious attributes from His children? The future is literally only a thought away...
[Linked Image]

You say it so much better than I do Whip.Thank you.

Let me add this word from our Creator...………...REPENT...……..or in the original...……..CHANGE YOUR THINKING. If your mind is free, you are free indeed.

Whip #13070567 08/19/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Thanks Whip for your research and great posts. K, too. I would not have imagined.

I Dindo Nuffin
K22 #13070611 08/19/18
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by K22

WillARights,

Idea's to help set the ship on a true course? You named the minor ones, good ones, but minor. We are in a War, no doubt about it, but not a War most of us want it to be. This is an Information War, a War for your mind. Tired of hearing about what Q, Whip, Jag, or myself are saying? Then the War is lost and if for nothing more than for the lack of interest.
And lets not forget that Q is asking us to dig for the information not to give to Q or Trump, but to our neighbors, friends, and family. This information will set us free and stop the demonic evil from taking us over. The lack of the public knowing this information is what got us into this mess.
All Q is saying is stuff most of us already know! Really! Think about that. Did most already know how deep and far the Child Trafficking issue was? How many knew about Epstein Island? How many knew the extent of the corruption in the DOJ and the names? How many knew who had been running North Korea for years? How many knew who ask Trump to run for President? How many knew that Military Intelligence is Q? How many knew that Abraham Lincoln was a direct descendant of the number one family head in the Illuminati? How many knew that Hitler's original last name was Rothschild or that his daughters name is Angela Merkle? Did many know that Google was involved in bringing down the US in order to become a Global Gov.? How many knew that the Iran Nuclear Deal was not about Nuclear power? How many knew about the Uranium 1 deal and who all the players were. This could on and on and on, but the point is, without Q very little of this would be known to the populace.

The choir is not HERE.

The people who need to know are the people who refuse to know. Who cannot accept facts. The vast majority of Americans living their furious lives, who have no time or desire to dig beyond their tvs and reruns.

Those are the people that are need to pull this off, but when you suggest for them to break away from propoganda news, where all he clues to the conspiracy are easily seen, they cant, wont, don't.

hell ive got two people ive been talking to til im blue for 3-5 years. And Im losing to them even when armed with the facts, and presenting their vulnerability in all forms if they continue on their track. Blind, brainwashed disbelievers.
Who knew the decades of their "reality" was a fabrication too hard to break EVEN WHEN people are resigning, being fired and the FBI publishes crime statistics in b&w. I helped one get armed but refuses to go beyond that, and the other is so blinded by hate the facts mean more hate eruption. And these are two intelligent folks.

So again I say. WHAT IS THE TANGIBLE NEXT STEP, beyond all those "minor ones" that the large group of Americans cant wont dont do?.the more you pick this scab, the more you-we sound like blithering idiots trying to convey it to anyone who refuses to pay any attention or be offered competing information.

There are not enough of us who have picked the scab to solve the problem, and the people who have the information, certainly enough to arrest and prosecute, dont want the wound to heal.

We got enough info. Had it for a long time. Dont need anymore. We done all the "minor stuff" which is more than the average american will-does do.

Now, do WHAT???

Where is the legitimate help? A bunch of folks railing on the internet wont get it done either. And folks dont want the info.

Give us the INTERMEDIARY step. Of Action.

...we losin minutes sohn. We losin minutes.

Trumps policys will be the leaves of Fall if only one term, or when gone for good.

.....the banks got your money. Its making some money, finally, but so are the Fascists. Gonna empty that account or Pull your investments from the NWO bank conglomerates?

....well written posts, gentlemen. Thank you for the responses.

Whip #13070613 08/19/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
This one never gets old. It's all here. Listen carefully. You think this guy doesn't know what he's doing?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ&t=3s

Last edited by Whip; 08/19/18.
Whip #13070708 08/19/18
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh [bleep]! Time for Armageddon again? That must be the half-dizenth time in my lifetime if you believe the "sages."

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22

WillARights,

The choir is not HERE.

The people who need to know are the people who refuse to know. Who cannot accept facts. The vast majority of Americans living their furious lives, who have no time or desire to dig beyond their tvs and reruns.

Those are the people that are need to pull this off, but when you suggest for them to break away from propoganda news, where all he clues to the conspiracy are easily seen, they cant, wont, don't.

hell ive got two people ive been talking to til im blue for 3-5 years. And Im losing to them even when armed with the facts, and presenting their vulnerability in all forms if they continue on their track. Blind, brainwashed disbelievers.
Who knew the decades of their "reality" was a fabrication too hard to break EVEN WHEN people are resigning, being fired and the FBI publishes crime statistics in b&w. I helped one get armed but refuses to go beyond that, and the other is so blinded by hate the facts mean more hate eruption. And these are two intelligent folks.

So again I say. WHAT IS THE TANGIBLE NEXT STEP, beyond all those "minor ones" that the large group of Americans cant wont dont do?.the more you pick this scab, the more you-we sound like blithering idiots trying to convey it to anyone who refuses to pay any attention or be offered competing information.

There are not enough of us who have picked the scab to solve the problem, and the people who have the information, certainly enough to arrest and prosecute, dont want the wound to heal.

We got enough info. Had it for a long time. Dont need anymore. We done all the "minor stuff" which is more than the average american will-does do.

Now, do WHAT???

Where is the legitimate help? A bunch of folks railing on the internet wont get it done either. And folks dont want the info.

Give us the INTERMEDIARY step. Of Action.

...we losin minutes sohn. We losin minutes.

Trumps policys will be the leaves of Fall if only one term, or when gone for good.

.....the banks got your money. Its making some money, finally, but so are the Fascists. Gonna empty that account or Pull your investments from the NWO bank conglomerates?

....well written posts, gentlemen. Thank you for the responses.

I understand your frustration. Hell, just look at some of the replies we get on here. Can you imagine the frustration of the few who fought the Revolutionary War while the rest either helped the British or just stayed home on the farm. Ya can't miss any work don't ya know. Ya can't fight city hall, ect, ect. With the Internet, the wealth of depth of information at your finger tips is hard to believe, but who is willing to search. Who is willing to dig?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So far, just a mirage in the desert...

Page 41 of 2,250 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 2249 2250

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
648 members (257Bob, 219DW, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 1234, 75 invisible), 2,924 guests, and 1,388 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,670
Posts18,399,440
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.