Hop To
Page 45 of 2,262 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 2261 2262
Whip #13074130 08/21/18
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by Whip
Excellent article. Thanks for sharing it.

Agreed, great article Border Doc..

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
GB1

Whip #13074243 08/21/18
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Graphical representation of the conspiracy

(Sorry if this has been posted before. I don't have a week to go through all them)

[Linked Image]

Carpe' Scrotum
Steve #13074500 08/21/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Steve

(Sorry if this has been posted before. I don't have a week to go through all them)

[Linked Image]

I've been looking at that graph on the boards and think, the perfect representative of the Chaos Theory the Cabal has been trying to accomplish for years. Of course, if you start following the arrows (bread crumbs) it begins to make sense.
Thanks for posting it.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
You might want to pull your head out of Q's butt and go spend some quality time with your 7 kids and 15 grandkids.

I see this guy as a head in the sand leftist. Truth or the pursuit therof are without value. These characters must want communism.

I just smile and think, a good representative of why this country is in this mess. He has lots of company in his disinterest.

K22 #13075859 08/21/18
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by K22

[Linked Image]

I've been looking at that graph on the boards and think, the perfect representative of the Chaos Theory the Cabal has been trying to accomplish for years. Of course, if you start following the arrows (bread crumbs) it begins to make sense.
Thanks for posting it.

One thing I would add to this graph.
..is the Attack On White Culture Worldwide !

It was Jerry "Mad Dog" Shriver (SFC E-7)who said:
"No, no, I've got them right where I want them -- surrounded from the inside."

http://www.macvsog.cc/1969.htm
IC B2

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99
Originally Posted by K22

[Linked Image]

Thanks for posting it.

One thing I would add to this graph.
..is the Attack On White Culture Worldwide !

Very true. I wonder why the attack on White Culture?????????

K22 #13076622 08/22/18
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
They both envy and despise our successes so they despise us.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Whip #13076746 08/22/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Whose "they"?

Whip #13076802 08/22/18
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Steve's graphic reminds me of Illuminati. It is a game played with a deck of cards and various other accessories in which political groups. . . well, it's kind of political Monopoly without the board and you're playing for world control, and every player has a different set of conditions for winning. We used to play this game at the Black Hole Coffee House back in the day. I knew some of the beta players that helped Steve Jackson bring the game out, and I also casually knew Robert Anton Wilson, the author of the Illuminatus trilogy.

My reason for bringing this up to y'all is that if you take Steve's pic and try to game it with rules like the Illuminati game you get some very interesting results. A given play might be the following:

"The FBI, backed by the Boy Sprouts, the Bavarian Illuminati, and the Gay Whale Nukers will attempt to take over the Roman Catholic Church."

"The UFO Hoaxers pledges 2 million in unmarked bills in support."

"The worldwide Lesbian Conspiracy pledges 12 million against."

and so on.

What I'm getting at is that given raw power and a group of players simulating the complexities of world domination, you get what is becoming a fairly recognizable scenario, much like Trump vs. the Swamp.

My experience with Illuminati, the game, convinces me that this is exactly what we're seeing being played out in real life.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
K22 #13077051 08/22/18
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by K22
Whose "they"?

Also please define "White Culture" while you are at it..
Thank you..

Last edited by Nrut; 08/22/18.

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
IC B3

K22 #13077079 08/22/18
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by K22
Whose "they"?

Those who attack whites.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by K22
Whose "they"?

Those who attack whites.

Not trying to give you a hard time concerning this. Was attempting to extend the thought out. Who is and then why is there a group(s) that are attacking a particular segment of whites. Some of it could be passed off as emotional drama triggered simply by just being a follower, but the majority seems well planned. So who or what is doing the triggering? Blacks, Asians, Hispanics, Whites, Semites, ect. It certainly can't be a conspiracy as that is only a theory and is always false. Or are we just going to keep it simple and say idiots, which I think would work for simples.

Whip #13077174 08/22/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Who would be the Semites? Khazakian Jews, of course. Why would they attack whites? Why do they condone interracial breeding for goyim yet insist on purity for their own culture? Have they ever written about the brownification of other races and how it would play into their end game? What is their end game? Hint: [[[they]]] are in control. Control the banks? What was Rothschild's original name?
Control the media?
[Linked Image]
What does the Talmud say?
[Linked Image]
What should we do about this?
[Linked Image]

Whip #13077195 08/22/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
In the end it always, for those of us who have been at this long before Q, ends with the Jewish question. I'd refer you back to K22's post a few pages back re: Khazarian mafia and it's history. Kind of clarifies this post by Q re: Israel:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 88957f No.613229 📁
Mar 10 2018 13:04:36 (EST)
We are saving Israel for last.
Very specific reason not mentioned a single time.
Q

Whip #13077303 08/22/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Do you mean the Khazares are not from the house of Judah!! Say it ain't so. shocked

Nrut #13077319 08/22/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Nrut
https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/98yduw/connnecting_some_dots/

Connnecting some dots
I am passing this on from someone who's connecting some dots with input from sources he cannot reveal.

Here's what it looks like when all the pieces are sewn together

It smells like conspiracy and treason. Everyone needs to read this. Slowly, and patiently, because it’s very important......

From 2001 to 2005 there was an ongoing investigation into the Clinton Foundation.

A Grand Jury had been impanelled.

Governments from around the world had donated to the “Charity”.

Yet, from 2001 to 2003 none of those “Donations” to the Clinton Foundation were declared. Now you would think that an honest investigator would be able to figure this out.

Look who took over this investigation in 2005: None other than James Comey; Coincidence? Guess who was transferred into the Internal Revenue Service to run the Tax Exemption Branch of the IRS? None other than, Lois “Be on The Look Out” (BOLO) Lerner. Isn’t that interesting?

But this is all just a series of strange coincidences, right?

Guess who ran the Tax Division inside the Department of Injustice from 2001 to 2005?

No other than the Assistant Attorney General of the United States,

Rod Rosenstein.

Guess who was the Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation during this time frame?

Another coincidence (just an anomaly in statistics and chances), but it was Robert Mueller.

What do all four casting characters have in common?

They all were briefed and/or were front-line investigators into the Clinton Foundation Investigation.

Another coincidence, right?

Fast forward to 2009....

James Comey leaves the Justice Department to go and cash-in at Lockheed Martin.

Hillary Clinton is running the State Department, official government business, on her own personal email server.

The Uranium One “issue” comes to the attention of the Hillary.

Like all good public servants do, supposedly looking out for America’s best interest, she decides to support the decision and approve the sale of 20% of US Uranium to no other than, the Russians.

Now you would think that this is a fairly straight up deal, except it wasn’t, America got absolutely nothing out of it.

However, prior to the sales approval, no other than Bill Clinton goes to Moscow, gets paid 500K for a one hour speech; then meets with Vladimir Putin at his home for a few hours.

Ok, no big deal right? Well, not so fast, the FBI had a mole inside the money laundering and bribery scheme.

Robert Mueller was the FBI Director during this time frame? Yep, He even delivered a Uranium Sample to Moscow in 2009.

Who was handling that case within the Justice Department out of the US Attorney’s Office in Maryland?

None other than, Rod Rosenstein. And what happened to the informant?

The Department of Justice placed a GAG order on him and threatened to lock him up if he spoke out about it.

How does 20% of the most strategic asset of the United States of America end up in Russian hands when the FBI has an informant, a mole providing inside information to the FBI on the criminal enterprise?

Very soon after; the sale was approved!~145 million dollars in “donations” made their way into the Clinton Foundation from entities directly connected to the Uranium One deal.

Guess who was still at the Internal Revenue Service working the Charitable Division? None other than, - Lois Lerner.

Ok, that’s all just another series of coincidences, nothing to see here, right?

Let’s fast forward to 2015.

Due to a series of tragic events in Benghazi and after the 9 “investigations” the House, Senate and at State Department, Trey Gowdy who was running the 10th investigation as Chairman of the Select Committee on Benghazi discovers that the Hillary ran the State Department on an unclassified, unauthorized, outlaw personal email server.He also discovered that none of those emails had been turned over when she departed her “Public Service” as Secretary of State which was required by law. He also discovered that there was Top Secret information contained within her personally archived email.

Sparing you the State Departments cover up, the nostrums they floated, the delay tactics that were employed and the outright lies that were spewed forth from the necks of the Kerry State Department, we shall leave it with this…… they did everything humanly possible to cover for Hillary. .

Now this is amazing, guess who became FBI Director in 2013? None other than James Comey; who secured 17 no bid contracts for his employer (Lockheed Martin) with the State Department and was rewarded with a six million dollar thank you present when he departed his employer? Amazing how all those no-bids just went right through at State, huh?

Now he is the FBI Director in charge of the “Clinton Email Investigation” after of course his FBI Investigates the Lois Lerner “Matter” at the Internal Revenue Service and he exonerates her. Nope.... couldn’t find any crimes there.

In April 2016, James Comey drafts an exoneration letter of Hillary Rodham Clinton, meanwhile the DOJ is handing out immunity deals like candy.They didn’t even convene a Grand Jury!

Like a lightning bolt of statistical impossibility, like a miracle from God himself, like the true “Gangsta” Comey is, James steps out into the cameras of an awaiting press conference on July the 8th of 2016, and exonerates the Hillary from any wrongdoing.

Do you see the pattern?

It goes on and on, Rosenstein becomes Asst. Attorney General,Comey gets fired based upon a letter by Rosenstein, Comey leaks government information to the press, Mueller is assigned to the Russian Investigation sham by Rosenstein to provide cover for decades of malfeasance within the FBI and DOJ and the story continues.

FISA Abuse, political espionage..... pick a crime, any crime, chances are...... this group and a few others did it:

All the same players.

All compromised and conflicted.

All working fervently to NOT go to jail themselves

All connected in one way or another to the Clinton's.

They are like battery acid; they corrode and corrupt everything they touch.How many lives have these two destroyed?

As of this writing, the Clinton Foundation, in its 20+ years of operation of being the largest International Charity Fraud in the history of mankind, has never been audited by the Internal Revenue Service.

Let us not forget that Comey's brother works for DLA Piper, the law firm that does the Clinton Foundation's taxes.

The person that is the common denominator to all the crimes above and still doing her evil escape legal maneuvers at the top of the 3 Letter USA Agencies?

Yep, that would be Hillary R. Clinton.

Now who is LISA BARSOOMIAN? Let’s learn a little about Mrs. Lisa H. Barsoomian’s background.

Lisa H. Barsoomian, an Attorney that graduated from Georgetown Law, is a protégé of James Comey and Robert Mueller.

Barsoomian, with her boss R. Craig Lawrence, represented Bill Clinton in 1998.

Lawrence also represented:

Robert Mueller three times;

James Comey five times;

Barack Obama 45 times;

Kathleen Sebelius 56 times;

Bill Clinton 40 times; and

Hillary Clinton 17 times.

Between 1998 and 2017, Barsoomian herself represented the FBI at least five times.

You may be saying to yourself, OK, who cares? Who cares about the work history of this Barsoomian woman?

Apparently, someone does, because someone out there cares so much that they’ve “purged” all Barsoomian court documents for her Clinton representation in Hamburg vs. Clinton in 1998 and its appeal in 1999 from the DC District and Appeals Court dockets (?). Someone out there cares so much that even the internet has been “purged” of all information pertaining to Barsoomian.

Historically, this indicates that the individual is a protected CIA operative. Additionally, Lisa Barsoomian has specialized in opposing Freedom of Information Act requests on behalf of the intelligence community. Although Barsoomian has been involved in hundreds of cases representing the DC Office of the US Attorney, her email address is Lisa Barsoomian at NIH.gov. The NIH stands for National Institutes of Health. This is a tactic routinely used by the CIA to protect an operative by using another government organization to shield their activities.

It’s a cover, so big deal right? What does one more attorney with ties to the US intelligence community really matter?

It deals with Trump and his recent tariffs on Chinese steel and aluminum imports, the border wall, DACA, everything coming out of California, the Uni-party unrelenting opposition to President Trump, the Clapper leaks, the Comey leaks, Attorney General Jeff Sessions recusal and subsequent 14 month nap with occasional forays into the marijuana legalization mix …. and last but not least Mueller’s never-ending investigation into collusion between the Trump team and-the Russians.

Why does Barsoomian, CIA operative, merit any mention?

BECAUSE….

She is Assistant Attorney General Rod Rosenstein’s WIFE!

240 Comments

Thinking even some of the dumb [bleep] trolls that have been posting on this thread can understand this...
Or maybe not..

Sickermore and djs would approve this advert for their commycrap party.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13077428 08/22/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Whip #13078409 08/22/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Civilians tried in military tribunals (Courts Martial). Updated Uniform Code of Military Justice (Jan 2019).

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13078549 08/23/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Only in Little Rock Arkansas.................. Little Rock

Whip #13079034 08/23/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

r/greatawakening•Posted byu/Rita1ther
2018 will be GLORIOUS! - Q7 hours ago
8chan postWent to the 8ch"DOT"net/qresearch and found excellent top post:

I still hear people talking about Trump and/or Q not doing anything, or that the plan hasn't been implemented.

I understand why people feel this way, but let's try to put things into perspective. I know it is hard, but I'll give it a go.

The plan was implemented a long time ago. Even before Trump was elected. It had to have been or Trump wouldn't have been elected. Trump was inaugurated in Jan. 2017. It is Aug, 2018. That's a year and a little over a half.

What has been accomplished so far:

Trump was elected even though the Media was completely in the tank for Hillary, and the election was rigged. (HUGE)

*More Pedos have been arrested in the year and a half under Trump than under any previous president in that time period. At least weekly we are hearing about some sex ring being exposed, and not just in the US.

It seems like half of Congress is stepping down and won't be running for re-election.

There are at least hundreds of CEO's and other higher ups in corporations that have stepped down.

The upper tiers of the FBI and DOJ have been removed and replaced.

We know about NXIVM and the Podestas, along with a significant number of Hollywood elites getting exposed.

Saudi Arabia went through a huge corruption purge.

The puppet masters in North Korea were neutralized and Trump was able to free Kim and allow him to run the country as he wants. Which appears to be as at least a S. Korea ally. Also, I don't know for sure, but I expect the plan was being implemented when Kim became ruler of NK, his brothers would probably not have been this open to the US as an ally, even if the puppet masters were gone. I tend to think some sorting was done prior to Kim's daddy's death.

Venezuela is falling apart. (Not sure how much this Admin. has to do with it, but I wouldn't be surprised.)

The Iranian government is on the verge of collapse.

Several assassination attempts have been thwarted.

Human trafficking rings have been exposed on the Mexico border.

The entire Democratic party is in disarray. Pelosi is acting like she has Alzheimer so she can claim medial issues when she is arrested.

I haven't had to listen to an Obama speech in a long time (thank god).

Bill and Hillary are flying commercial.

And believe it or not the DOJ has legitimate investigations going on of, just to name a few, the CF, the Clinton emails, U1, voter fraud, several murders (including Seth Rich), and the treasonous acts of the 2016 election and since.

Retooling and revamping of the Judicial Branch.

Established alliances in the Legislative Branch.

Over 45,000 sealed indictments.

The public is aware of the MSM's skullduggery.

The public is more suspicious of the official narrative, making it more possible to implement the rest of the plan.

The US economy is no longer being intentionally strangled to make alternative governments appear appealing.

GITMO is ready for new Tenants.

Now think about who and what they are having to fight:

Several ex Presidents,

Several of the last few losers of the Presidential election. (Hillary, McCain, and Kerry to name a few.)

The Rothschild's family and consequently all central banks worldwide

At least part of each of the Canadian, UK, German, Mexican, Russian, Chinese, and Australian governments,

The UN

A significant portion of the US bureaucracy that was at least partially established for the specific purpose to limit the power of these elected officials - The DOJ, FBI, IRS, Sec. of State to name a few,

An untold number of billionaires from the US and abroad and their massive companies - Google, Twitter, FB, and many of the industrial complex.

The rogue CIA (makers of several of the billionaires, and MSM)

A significant portion of the Judicial branch,

Most of the Legislative branch,

The Democrat party

MSM

RINOs

George Soros and his bands of paid mercenaries

Coyotes, drug runners, and drug dealers, consequently Mexican and other organized crime syndicates

Religious (church) corruption

The medical bureaucracy (Big Pharma)

Neither one of these are close to a complete list and all of these have had well over a year and a half to put their corruption in place. Some probably decades if not centuries. They also had a plan and had generations and sinister tools such as blackmail to use to implement their evil. Thank God we have a few brilliant, honest, Americans, fighting with everything they've got to bring all this down.

I will allow them what time they need and if they need my services all they have to do is call.

Page 45 of 2,262 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 2261 2262

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (1eyedmule, 007FJ, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 1lessdog, 1234, 51 invisible), 2,696 guests, and 1,220 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,568
Posts18,453,813
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.