Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by glockdoofus
Having an LCP22 would quickly become the ultimate SD handgun in the known world. Since the trend is to go down in power to go up in reliability in SD the 22RF would surpass the 380Auto as the ultimate SD handgun.
I would buy 5 of them.

You couldn't afford one.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
BP-B2

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by deflave
Having an LCP22 would quickly become the ultimate SD handgun in the known world. Since the trend is to go down in power to go up in reliability in SD the 22RF would surpass the 380Auto as the ultimate SD handgun.
I would buy 5 of them.

You couldn't afford one.

Yes I could afford one. I would love to have one. Carrying my Glock M30 is getting old since I found out a 380 was better so a 22RF should be the ultimate.

I AM THE GOOD FRIEND OF RENEGADE50.
HE MENTORS ME.
HE PUNISHES ME WHEN I AM WRONG.
HE CALLS ME OUT WHEN I AM LYING.
HE CARES GREATLY ABOUT ME.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yes

"Chances Will Be Taken"

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Yes I could afford one.

Lie.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by deflave

Yes I could afford one.

Lie.

I lie, you lie, they lie, we all lie. HAHA, HAHA, HAHA, HAHA, HAHA, HAHA, πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€£πŸ™ƒπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

I AM THE GOOD FRIEND OF RENEGADE50.
HE MENTORS ME.
HE PUNISHES ME WHEN I AM WRONG.
HE CALLS ME OUT WHEN I AM LYING.
HE CARES GREATLY ABOUT ME.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've got a little Beretta 21A that shoots well enough at 15 yards, I am pretty sure its misses are on me.

[Linked Image]

It's reliable enough too (for 4-5 magazines) with CCI Mini Mags or 60 grain Aguila. Unless the chamber is completely caked with gunk, it will flip a chambered round right out when you hit the barrel release lever. I'll admit to having dropped it in a jeans pocket, loaded with 60 grain solids, when running into Hooterville for a few minutes.

It could be capable of some utility as a woods gun if it had decent sights. Of course, anything can be over-done.

[Linked Image]

Direct Impingement is the Fart Joke of military rifle operating systems. β“’
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by SargeMO

It could be capable of some utility as a woods gun if it had decent sights. Of course, anything can be over-done.

[Linked Image]

LOL. Good for shooting right into the front bell.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
New: TAURUS 22 POLY PISTOL / 22 LR 8+1 RDS / BLACK - Tip Up Barrel

<> https://www.taurususa.com/images/imagesMain/Taurus_22_1-220031PLY_01.jpg <>

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SargeMO
I've got a little Beretta 21A that shoots well enough at 15 yards, I am pretty sure its misses are on me.

[Linked Image]

It's reliable enough too (for 4-5 magazines) with CCI Mini Mags or 60 grain Aguila. Unless the chamber is completely caked with gunk, it will flip a chambered round right out when you hit the barrel release lever. I'll admit to having dropped it in a jeans pocket, loaded with 60 grain solids, when running into Hooterville for a few minutes.

[Linked Image]

That gun deserves better glass.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H

Aluk,

good to know you've been looking for a Beretta m 71 Jaguar (or steel frame model 70s)--if you find one, i'm certain you will really like it.

unfortunately, due to the internet and YouTube, in the past 10 years they have been "discovered", and subsequently, the prices have gotten to be very high. they are amazing pistols.

i have a fair amount of experience with the Walther PPK/S in .380 auto, but none in the .22 RF persuasion. with the substantial steel frame and slide, it will likely be a good rig to utilize...hope you will let us know how that works for you.

i can dig the plastic frames for their numerous benefits--especially carry, but the conservative in me has almost always favored steel framed rigs for their beauty in construction, and substance. they're great for range time.

all learning is like a funnel:
however, contrary to popular thought, one begins with the the narrow end.
the more you progress, the more it expands into greater discovery--and the less of an audience you will have...
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Taurus 22 poly. Basically a polymer framed 21A Beretta Bobcat. 10 oz.

Doesn't look inspiring.

Just googled 21a in canada. I can buy magazines, but no pistols for sale. I would have to buy one from another person licenced to own that type of firearm.

Last edited by AB2506; 09/12/18.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by Β RickBinΒ 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
637 members (12344mag, 257_X_50, 1234, 257Bob, 06hunter59, 257man, 71 invisible), 2,927 guests, and 1,295 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,666
Posts18,399,365
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Β 

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright Β© 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.