Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by jdm953
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by deflave
2020 belongs to Trump and there’s NOTHING you can do about it.

You're not going to like how this turns out.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/strzo...y-fired-demoted-or-resigned_2624607.html

Why do you quote bullsh*t sources?

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
BP-B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by deflave
2020 belongs to Trump and there’s NOTHING you can do about it.

You're not going to like how this turns out.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/strzo...y-fired-demoted-or-resigned_2624607.html

Why do you quote bullsh*t sources?

Scares the hell out of you. The swamp is draining.There is nothing you or they can do about it.FBI and DOJ will be staffed with patriots.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

Scares the hell out of you. The swamp is draining.There is nothing you or they can do about it.FBI and DOJ will be staffed with patriots.

Drain the swamp? Yes, we can.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by djs
Not quite as to why a Special Counsel was appointed.

The Special Counsel (Mueller) appointment in May 2017, followed a series of events that included Trump's firing of FBI director James Comey and Comey's allegation that Trump asked him to drop an FBI investigation into former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn. No fake news here, these are specific and verified events. Sure, the Special Counsel looked into other events, but the reason there was a Special Prosecutor appointed stemmed form Comey.

So Rosenstien is overseeing the Mueller investigation into firing Comey after he (Rosey) gave Trump a letter recommending firing Comey?

Gotcha.

Your facts are correct , Barry, but you are overlooking the fact that Trump told a National TV audience that “ he had the Russia investigation in mind when he fired Comey”. If he had just gave the reasons Rosenstein used in his letter, Obstruction would not be in play. Unlike “ collusion “, obstruction IS a well defined crime and the fact that arrow is in Muellers quiver can be laid to Trump shooting his mouth off.

Neither Paddler and his buddies, nor the most ardent Trumpkins are going to be dancing in the streets when Mueller finishes his investigation. The most Trump is likely to suffer is some embarrassment, assuming he is capable of feeling that.

Gene, i think you are letting your distaste for Trump color your perspective. Trump can shut Mueller down whenever hd wishes by releasing the FISA docs unredacted.

Trump is letting those snakes go down the rabbit hole as deep as they can before he buries them in it. He isnt the least bit worried about those traitors as long as military intel continues to protect him. He has the goods on the deep state crooks.

He wasnt blowing smoke in the election when he picked a scab about Putin finding Hillarys "lost" emails. He was giving us a clue, just as he did after the election when he remarked about us having reached a moment of reckoning and later when he remarked about the calm before the storm.

I sent money to and supported Cruse until Trump won the nomination.

I am a lot happier about supporting Trump than i would be if i werent.

God bless the US and God bless Trump.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Trump is letting those snakes go down the rabbit hole as deep as they can before he buries them in it. He isnt the least bit worried about those traitors as long as military intel continues to protect him. He has the goods on the deep state crooks.

President Trump knows how to play the game, Haven't seen anyone even come close to beating him..........Hell look what happened to McCain.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ralph, Why don’t you address the point I made about Trump opening himself up to Obstruction charges by linking Comey’s firing to the Russian investigation?

The lack of legitimacy of the FISA application has nothing to do with Obstruction. The claim he made to Lester Holt and his constant whining about Sessions on Twitter is what’s fueling the Obstruction investigation. Forget Conspiracy..... that ain’t going nowhere.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A

[/quote]

If Comey or Clinton did anything illegal, then the Trump DOJ should initiate legal proceedings.
[/quote]

What do you mean....If

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Ralph, Why don’t you address the point I made about Trump opening himself up to Obstruction charges by linking Comey’s firing to the Russian investigation?

The lack of legitimacy of the FISA application has nothing to do with Obstruction. The claim he made to Lester Holt and his constant whining about Sessions on Twitter is what’s fueling the Obstruction investigation. Forget Conspiracy..... that ain’t going nowhere.

I think you might want to refresh yourself on the definition of obstruction of justice. And while you're at it, Article II. And maybe just the whole constitution while you're googling.

Because Trump will be removed from office, on January 20th 2025. You know, the whole 22nd amendment thing.

I'm sorry your life is going to suck for the next 6.5 years but that's of your own making. The president cannot obstruct justice by firing the head of the FBI, even if he says he's firing the FBI director for investigating the president. Still has not risen to the level of obstruction of justice, and is a protected action under Article II. Especially when the #2 at the DOJ recommends firing the FBI director.

Since you're so smart, I bet you can truthfully tell me that when Comey was fired the muh Russia investigation got squashed because Trump said to end it, right? Wrong. It didn't so you can't. Not even scratching the bottom of the level of obstruction of justice. Constitutionally. Protected. Action.

You don't even have any straws to grasp at. but, if you send me your address, I'll send you some. And a therapy animal. For your safe space.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

Gene, i think you are letting your distaste for Trump color your perspective. Trump can shut Mueller down whenever hd wishes by releasing the FISA docs unredacted.

He wasnt blowing smoke in the election when he picked a scab about Putin finding Hillarys "lost" emails. He was giving us a clue, just as he did after the election when he remarked about us having reached a moment of reckoning and later when he remarked about the calm before the storm.

jag, you truly are delusional. Trump asking Russia to "find" Hillary's emails was a clue all right, a clue that the Trump campaign was conspiring with Russia to defraud the United States. More to follow...

It's amazing to me that you guys think he's playing three dimensional chess. He's have to cheat to win at checkers. Of course, if one has a low enough IQ, everybody seems smart....

Last edited by Paddler; 09/15/18.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

jag, you truly are delusional. Trump asking Russia to "find" Hillary's emails was a clue all right, a clue that the Trump campaign was conspiring with Russia to defraud the United States. More to follow...

It's amazing to me that you guys think he's playing three dimensional chess. He's have to cheat to win at checkers. Of course, if one has a low enough IQ, everybody seems smart....

You dont want to admit to being Putins useful idiot. You are doing exactly what he wanted you to do.Chump.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Since your reading comprehension is on par with your people skills, I’ll make this as simple as possible...

1. The Constitution does NOT protect the POTUS from being investigated.

2. IF wrongdoing on the part of the POTUS is found as a result of an investigation, the proof is given to Congress and they determine if impeachment proceedings should be initiated. If the D team gets control of the House, you can bet Trump will be impeached, no matter what Mueller finds. The R Senate will not convict.

3. It was the threat of impeachment, and conviction, FOR OBSTRUCTION, that caused Nixon to resign.

What we are watching now is a dog and pony show which is not likely to result in impeachment, but the script for the show was written by Nixon and Bill Clinton.

You would like to be viewed as knowledgeable by members of this forum but your arrogance branded you as a Lightweight as soon as you joined.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Drain the swamp? Yes, we can.

Maybe an interview from your side of the fence will help you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8T7s39L77o

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Since your reading comprehension is on par with your people skills, I’ll make this as simple as possible...

2. IF wrongdoing on the part of the POTUS is found as a result of an investigation, the proof is given to Congress and they determine if impeachment proceedings should be initiated. If the D team gets control of the House, you can bet Trump will be impeached, no matter what Mueller finds. The R Senate will not convict.

3. It was the threat of impeachment, and conviction, FOR OBSTRUCTION, that caused Nixon to resign.

What we are watching now is a dog and pony show which is not likely to result in impeachment, but the script for the show was written by Nixon and Bill Clinton.

You would like to be viewed as knowledgeable by members of this forum but your arrogance branded you as a Lightweight as soon as you joined.

Nixon resigned because he lost the people.

His approval numbers were really, really bad.

Trump's, so far aren't. In fact nothing the lyin' media has been able to say about him has budged his approval numbers.

Therein lies the difference.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Obstruction of JUSTICE??? For WHAT CRIME????

ETA: Because he fired Comey??? Laughin here...Comey was neck deep in the corruption and if YOU think he was wrong by firing Comey, you need to question your own mental health.....

Last edited by Middlefork_Miner; 09/16/18.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter

When this is said and done, Trump may stand alone...but most of his friends and family will be heading to jail.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

When this is said and done, Trump may stand alone...but most of his friends and family will be heading to jail.

In case you missed it. https://www.theepochtimes.com/strzo...y-fired-demoted-or-resigned_2624607.html Go to the bottom of the article for a list of names.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter

In case you missed it. https://www.theepochtimes.com/strzo...y-fired-demoted-or-resigned_2624607.html Go to the bottom of the article for a list of names.

Why, what is your point ?....criminals are criminals, I don't care who they are. Old news, new news...same political BS and manipulation of the system.

You keep jamming that link down everyone's throat, like it's a revelation of value.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You keep jamming that link down everyone's throat, like it's a revelation of value.

Do you ever wonder why they weren't fired under the Obama administration?

Do you think they would have been fired under the Hillary administration?

It does seem to upset liberals though... smile

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I read down towards the bottom.... not sure what the current situation is, but customarily ALL US Attys submit resignation letters when a new Pres. is elected, don't they? If not, they should ALL be removed at once.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
It's not a revelation, throw them in jail,,I don't care.

Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
851 members (12344mag, 12308300, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10gaugeman, 007FJ, 83 invisible), 3,250 guests, and 1,328 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,710
Posts18,400,195
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.