Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
VarnmintGuy,

EXACTLY. = This is just another in a LONG line of DIMocRATS "patented" dirty tricks. - I predict that this one, too, will FAIL & Judge Kavanaugh will be confirmed to the SCOTUS.

yours, tex

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

William Barrett Travis, Lt.Col., comdt.
Fortress of The Alamo, Bejar
F'by 24, 1836
GB1

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Liberals are so vindictive people, after kavanaugh because of something he knows nothing and wasn’t involved in.

K
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
K
This is all about derailing his appointment, nothing more, nothing less. Anyone that can’t see that is blind. Why do you think they waited until the 11th hour of the process to do this? Simple, in hopes that they could swing a few votes and the appointment would fail, which leaves no time to get another nominee confirmed before the election. Then if they get control of the house or senate, game over, forget it, Trump won’t get to fill that seat with anyone that they don’t ram down his throat. Any Republican that votes against his appointment over this is an outright traitor only out for themselves.

”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
KoolBreeze,

What I wonder is HOW MUCH did Ms. Ford GET PAID to make this whole thing up?? = My guess is > 100,000.oo dollars.

yours, tex

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

F'by 24, 1836
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A few minutes ago I heard on the radio the good professor help design the "pussy" hat worn by so many of the women at rallies. Can't get more whacked out that her.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Ringman
A few minutes ago I heard on the radio the good professor help design the "pussy" hat worn by so many of the women at rallies. Can't get more whacked out that her.

Early Cuyler's answer:

[Linked Image]

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
To All,

As of 1015 hours, Tuesday 18SEP18, Ms. Ford has NOT AGREED to testify UNDER OATH. = Several "news reports" say that she believes that testifying isn't important.

Also, as of this hour, a total of 5 DIMocRAT Senators have stated that it MAKES NO DIFFERENCE that the accuser is willing to testify under oath or not, as ONLY her ACCUSATION in the letter is important. = In other words, "LOUDMOUTH" Schumer (D-NY) & his buddies KNOW that the accuser is LYING.

My GUESS is that Ms. Ford did NOT write the letter but instead that the letter was CREATED by the "dirty tricks department" of the DNC and/or DNCC.

yours, tex

Last edited by satx78247; 09/18/18. Reason: typo

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

F'by 24, 1836
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Fox News is finally reporting on the connection between Kavanaugh's mother and the Ford family, as outlined in the OP.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by mathman
Originally Posted by Ringman

Early Cuyler's answer:

[Linked Image]

Early Cuyler is da man of squids!

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
Fox News is finally reporting on the connection between Kavanaugh's mother and the Ford family, as outlined in the OP.

Finally......
Been wondering why it has been being sat on.

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
This is all about killing the nomination of Kavanaugh. It's a last ditch effort to smear him just like they did to Justice Clarence Thomas. No charges will be brought because they don't have to. They cannot prove anything and don't want to. They just want to sway a few votes to kill the nomination in order to buy time until after the mid term elections when they hope to regain at least one chamber.

If my dreams come true he will be sworn in anyway and we will not only retain leadership of both houses but will gain seats I both. It's up to us guys. We need to step up and elect people that will support the president and honor the constitution.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Folically_Challenged
As with all of it, it sounds perfectly believable. If there's any meat to it at all, I'd expect to see the bigger media outlets on it within the next hour.

FC

Are you kidding.....the MSM won't say a word unless it's to spin it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Our entire country has turned into a re-run of the Jerry Springer Show.

If anuone isn't outraged because of this, then you aren't paying attention.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
IMHO, it's just to delay til after the election, DEMs hoping REPs lose the Senate majority............

DiFis little stunt may have ramifications.............. For HER..

again, IMHO, the polls are not reflecting what I think is going to happen come November................

I think there is going to be an Epic Tuesday night that will make watching CNN worthwhile......

but I am often wrong, it's part of my charm.

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
They need to criminally prosecute her for this. Then she needs to be sued for defamation of character.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
if there was a third person in the room, then whom. and what do they remember if anything?

congress in all it's forms is getting the media attention that it so wants.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
They need to criminally prosecute her for this. Then she needs to be sued for defamation of character.

Fienstein too?

Her head needs to be on a pike.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Gus
if there was a third person in the room, then whom. and what do they remember if anything?

That third person in the room has a name, an identity and a story.

He has stated several times that Ford is full of [bleep], it never happened.

Try and keep up.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Gus

That third person in the room has a name, an identity and a story.

He has stated several times that Ford is full of [bleep], it never happened.

Try and keep up.

thank you.

i shall try harder.

with that story, she is dead in the water.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by steve4102
Martha G. Kavanaugh, the mother of Brett Kavanaugh was a Maryland district judge in 1996. In an amazing coincidence, Martha Kavanaugh was the judge in a foreclosure case in which Christine Blasey-Ford’s parents were the defendants. Now it all becomes clear. Blasey-Ford is going after Brett Kavanaugh, not because of what he did in high school. Instead, Christine Blasey-Ford is going after Brett Kavanaugh out of spite and revenge for a case rulled on by Brett Kavanaugh mother. Martha Kavanaugh, Brett’s mother was Montgomery County Circuit Court judge from 1993 until she retired in 2001. During a 1996 foreclosure case, Martha Kavanaugh ruled against the parents of Christine Blasey-Ford in a foreclosure case.

https://www.pacificpundit.com/2018/09/16/christine-blasey-ford-revenge-parents-foreclosure/

https://af-mg.com/2018/09/17/breaki...osure-case-guess-whos-mom-was-the-judge/

https://iotwreport.com/brett-kavana...nvolving-christine-blasey-fords-parents/

The glaring problem with that scenario is that there was nothing to get "revenge" for. The parents kept their house.

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

541 members (10gaugeman, 204guy, 007FJ, 2500HD, 06hunter59, 1eyedmule, 51 invisible), 2,930 guests, and 1,240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,594
Posts18,454,365
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.