Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Now ain't that curious...! While this has been headline news everywhere for a good while now, it was just posted on the Democratic Underground forums as breaking news only a short while ago, and so far has had only one nonsensical reply of, "What is the orange fool up to?? Can't be anything good".

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yeah, bust a move.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Paddler
Releasing classified documents during an ongoing investigation is a desperate attempt by Trump to undermine the investigation into Russian interference in our elections. This won't turn out well for him.

Jag, get help. You are deranged.
.......................Piddle Pussy! Pecker Paddler!...............NO! U are the deranged liberal suffering from TDS there Paddler. You libs keep on hoping for that HUGE smoking gun implicating Trump; that he and/or his campaign colluded with the Russians which was why Hillary lost the election. And your evidence is what AGAIN,,,AGAIN,,,AGAIN??????

And you and all yer lib buddies think that Manafort, Cohen or Pappydopoulos will flip and implicate Trump. Oh yeah?? Tell us Paddler. What do ya got? Even Rosenstein's report from earlier this year said there was no evidence whatsoever of any Trump collusion. I guess you forgot about that one uh?

And by the way bonehead! And I say that with all due respect.......The documents regarding the illegally obtained FISA warrants resulting from the FAKE Russian dossier paid for by your honey Hillary's campaign which Trump ordered the release of today,,,, CONTAIN NO CLASSIFIED INFO......CLOWN!

And. As POTUS, Trump has the authority under the Constitution to have those documents released.

You just love assuming stuff don't ya Piddly Poo? That is what all you libs do including the fake news media to get your favorite talking points. And that is where you get all of your talking points from the biased, corrupt, fake news, hate Trump big lib media to then post on here.

Guess what Paddle Puss....The Constitution and the law is on the side of the POTUS.

Your deep state is going down SOON Poodle. Like a house of cards. The onion has been slowly getting peeled back exposing all of the players, WHO USED THEIR POSITIONS OF POWER TO TRY AND FRAME TRUMP and influence the election which is against the law..... The REAL Russian collusion was all within the Hillary campaign, the upper levels of the DOJ and FBI, who in turn manufactured a fake dossier paid for by the Hillary campaign, who's funds were funneled through Fusion GPS who Nellie Ohr worked for (wife of Bruce Ohr), who in turn hired Christopher Steele a British spy to put together the said fake dossier which was eventually and purposely leaked to the media to try and bring down Trump either before the election and if victorious AFTER the election.

And the entire basis for the Mueller probe to begin with???? Was based on nothing more than the FAKE dossier, which was illegally and FRAUDULENTLY, WITHOUT ANY VERIFICATION OR EVIDENCE as to its contents,,,, presented to the FISA court in order to start spying on the Trump campaign.

You soon gonna be a damned FOOL Paddler........Ooooooooops! My mistake!.......You are already a damned fool and an idiot,,, and a______,,,and a_____,,,and a______,,,and a _____!!!!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Just for grins and giggles...from that larping cult leader Q. Don't want to make this a Q thread, but, until proven otherwise, POTUS/Q are doing a little dance, makin' a little love and gettin' down tonight...

Oh yeah...piddler...fugg off libtard.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
grin Tell him brother BS, preach it! Gonna be a challenge for the scales to come off those eyes though...just sayin'. Got the TDS sumptin' bad... wink

Hell, let me be honest. piddler's head is gonna [bleep] explode. There's no other way for him to obtain peace.

How can an entire class of American society be so abso-f'in-lutely clueless? Are they not paying attention? Oops...forgot...they kneel at the CNN/MSNBC Fake News gods and believe the Mockingbird gospel. Useless idiots are how they are referred to behind closed DNC doors. And you should hear what they say about the negroes...

But lot's of them folks is getting woke and leaving the plantation. #WalkAway

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Whip
grin Tell him brother BS, preach it! Gonna be a challenge for the scales to come off those eyes though...just sayin'. Got the TDS sumptin' bad... wink

Hell, let me be honest. piddler's head is gonna [bleep] explode. There's no other way for him to obtain peace.

How can an entire class of American society be so abso-f'in-lutely clueless? Are they not paying attention? Oops...forgot...they kneel at the CNN/MSNBC Fake News gods and believe the Mockingbird gospel. Useless idiots are how they are referred to behind closed DNC doors. And you should hear what they say about the negroes...

But lot's of them folks is getting woke and leaving the plantation. #WalkAway
.........................Hatred of Donald Trump constantly preached by CNN, MSLSD, NBC (nothing but crap), ABC (abortion broadcasting company) causes blindness to facts and truth and blindness to all of Trump's accomplishments thus far. ....Piddle Paddler, Miles IQ -58, Rolling (small testeeeecles) Thunder, Leroy fartin Beans, Greycrapsghost, and a small handful of other BIG LIBS here like all the demoCRAPS, would love to see Trump fail and be ousted by impeachment (NOT GONNA HAPPEN).

The House and Senate will remain in GOP control.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by GunReader
Originally Posted by 22250rem
I'd like to see some of those azzwipes exposed, prosecuted, and put in jail.

I'd like to see them hung - slowly! Just eased down to hang from the noose. The rop up against the bottom of the jaw and the back of the head - nothing quick about it. And I volunteer my senior Senator to be about third on the list.

Yep! And flog the c rap outta the junior commie. Byatch!
jb pritzgersteen is another bag of s*it...
We can hang 10 politicians and libtards every day
for a year and still not make a dent in this craphole
we call Illinois

It was Jerry "Mad Dog" Shriver (SFC E-7)who said:
"No, no, I've got them right where I want them -- surrounded from the inside."

http://www.macvsog.cc/1969.htm
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Whip
Just for grins and giggles...from that larping cult leader Q. Don't want to make this a Q thread, but, until proven otherwise, POTUS/Q are doing a little dance, makin' a little love and gettin' down tonight...

Oh yeah...piddler...fugg off libtard.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Hahaha. Music to my ears. Great stuff, Whip.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Boy, Thanksgiving is going to be epic for our family this year.

My side sitting at one table enjoying fine TURKEY and other great dishes. Bourbon.

My liberal sister's side sitting at another table eating CROW and drinking Blended Whiskey. { i do love my sister despite her beliefs}

Silence (no politics discussing family agreement) will be sweet.

Oh, by the way. I always knew in my gut that Sessions was more than he appeared.

When president elect Trump came out and said, the CIA reports were not to be trusted. I scratched my head. But I had faith.

Good deal this is all coming out now. There was a plan.

MAGA

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Surely you will be only a hair extra ebullient during that momentous occasion, Gibby.

You might mention you heard Utopia wasnt really all it was cracked up to be.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/18/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

CHINA NEXT

Build ships and space vessels.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Surely you will be only a hair extra ebullient during that momentous occasion, Gibby.

You might mention you heard Utopia wasnt really all it was cracked up to be.

There will more than kiss, hugs and deep glances. But, I have been told that I have true class. (i can fool some)

...some of the time.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I honestly believe that God himself could appear and tell the world that Trump didn't do anything wrong, and Hillary was the one that needed to be convicted, and the Democrats and their allies in the media would not believe a word He said. Politics in this country have evolved into a situation whereby it doesn't matter what is right or wrong, it's Democrat versus Republican and nothing else matters.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Trump is releasing ? 52,000 unredacted Emails?

Just heard on Hannity Radio.

I guess this will take some Dims to the farm.

Take a little of the MSM off Kav?

Wanna pull your lying commie crap on Kavanaugh?

Get ready to pay out of your ass you low life dhimocommies.

I never heard any such thing.

According to the WH Statement, President Trump ordered the release of several pages of the FISA Application and ALL Text messages from page, Strzok, McCabe, etc.

The statement said nothing about Emails.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There will be a massive and well coordinated effort to stall this until after the mid-terms. I would not be surprised to see this end up on the 9th circuits plate somehow and have them stay Trump's order.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
There will be a massive and well coordinated effort to stall this until after the mid-terms. I would not be surprised to see this end up on the 9th circuits plate somehow and have them stay Trump's order.

Non-Compliance by the DOJ is another factor.

Who knows when or if we'll see anything?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Hoping to see Holder's name queried a few times in some of this.

...and Adam Sciff wept.

LMFAO!

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Gus
i applaud trump's actions. but why take so long.

i guess we're beginning to get down into the short-rows.

we're way behind the curve, but we ain't defeated.

In these things timing is everything. Not too soon, not to late, I believe this is just right. MAGA!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by Gus
i applaud trump's actions. but why take so long.

i guess we're beginning to get down into the short-rows.

we're way behind the curve, but we ain't defeated.

In these things timing is everything. Not too soon, not to late, I believe this is just right. MAGA!

[Linked Image]

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

532 members (1234, 17CalFan, 22kHornet, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 160user, 42 invisible), 2,670 guests, and 1,105 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,290
Posts18,467,910
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.