“Molon Labe”
GB1

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
Originally Posted by kingston
You’re a tougher man than me. I draw the line at 9lbs. 15.71oz.

[Linked Image]

When do we get to hear about that TT?

Another Playground review would be EPIC....

Nice rigs men. Those EH1s are tits,even on a hunting rifle..... Grin.....

Last edited by joshf303; 09/20/18.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
Originally Posted by kingston
You’re a tougher man than me. I draw the line at 9lbs. 15.71oz.

[Linked Image]

When do we get to hear about that TT?

Yes, let's hear it. Including in-depth, brass-tacks commentary on the name and logo. whistle

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Big guns in the mountains...

No hill for a climber.

DF

[Linked Image]

DF, Good job on “Photo Shopping” that 7m/08 😬 Nice heavy bodied ram, too. 😎

If you didn't recognize him, that's Don Jr. with his big LR rifle on a mtn sheep hunt. Don't think I'd be packing that thing up there; looks heavy.

I guess he's a Hoss...

Reportedly he has property in upstate NY with range where he reloads and shoots. Doubt he gets up there as much as he did before his Dad became President.

Libs hate him, his hunting including Africa, killing animals. Not bad for a city boy raised in NYC.

DF

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
I’m gonna tote this all over the WY countryside in about a week
10 lbs ain’t a big deal for the return
[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]

Walmart Special. wink

Bob
Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
These are hunting forums not prs forums last time I checked. Yep 34 mm is, all show some model atacr’s have less erector travel than the 30 mm nxs line. Don’t get me wrong I love nightforce but it catering to a crowd here

S&B PMII 3-12x50 on my rifle weighs just under 26 ounces. 34mm scope, 13.2 mils on the erector gets the bullets from my hunting rifle way out there. Oh and it’s FFP in case you want to badmouth that also. Oh and it has a P3 reticle with another 5 mils available. Haven’t missed an animal with it yet....

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
ALDO LEOPOLD
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
don jr had a sherpa pack that thing in there. my long range hunting rigs are at least 10#'s ie not light, but there needs to be a reality check at some point about the weights of some of these scopes we are seeing. its not uncommon to see scopes approaching 3#'s these days. I see IOR actually has a 40mm tube scope. weight,size and bulk needs to be a consideration

kimber 7, I probably would like the p3 reticle and looked at that one as one I would like in S&B. nothing wrong with mildot, I hope it makes a comeback actually, I think mildot is seem by many as too boring these days. its also usually a decent low light reticle as well.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
don jr had a sherpa pack that thing in there.

Maybe.

That thing looks heavier than 10#'s to me. Could be a NF scope from what I can see.

My hunting bud packs a Sendero, loves that gun. I asked him why he packed such a heavy rifle, and I'm talking stalking pronghorns, etc.

His comment, " I know what it'll do when I get it there". Maybe that the way Don Jr. thinks.

Seemed to have worked for him. Sendero works for my bud.

DF

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[quote=cumminscowboy]too bad there isn't a 30mm tube ATACR model. the 34mm tube is for the guys running 22" low profile dub wheels on a lifted truck. simply no need for the larger tube. no more elevation adjustment than the NXS line just added size and bulk.

🐎 💩

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by BobbyTomek
Too bad they aren't offering the 4-a reticle with illuminated dot here in the US. It states "Europe only." It's simply personal preference, but I don't care for the illuminated cross of the Forceplex.

Bobby I agree 1000%! There are a few websites online that you can order this scope from that are stored based in Europe. I just haven’t had the $16-1700 available for a scope yet to do so. Maybe you should buy one, hunt with it for a while and a report on it then contact me when you’re ready to sell it! smile

Randall

IC B3

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

373 members (204guy, 1_deuce, 1minute, 1moredeer, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 41 invisible), 2,392 guests, and 1,113 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,167
Posts18,465,330
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.