Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
A classmate of Dr. Christine Blasey Ford is backing off of claims that she knew anything about an alleged sexual assault committed by Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

Cristina King Miranda, who attended high school with Ford, wrote on Facebook this week that she heard school rumors about an incident involving Kavanaugh and Ford back in the 1980s. Miranda later deleted the post and said she did not want to talk to the media about her claims.

However, Miranda spoke to NPR on Thursday and clarified that she has no information about an alleged assault.

“That it happened or not, I have no idea,” Cristina King Miranda told NPR’s Nina Totenberg. “I can’t say that it did or didn’t.”

Miranda’s new statement directly contradicts her Facebook post, in which she wrote, “The incident DID happen, many of us heard about it in school.”

“In my post, I was empowered and I was sure it probably did [happen],” Miranda told NPR this morning. “I had no idea that I would now have to go to the specifics and defend it before 50 cable channels and have my face spread all over MSNBC news and Twitter.”

Miranda said the Senate Judiciary Committee reached out to her after her post but that she would not testify if asked.

Dr. Ford previously said she had not told anyone about the incident until a therapist meeting in 2012. Ford also said the incident happened during the summer, contradicting Miranda’s assertion that she heard rumors about it in school.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/20/...ource=daily_caller&utm_campaign=push

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
So has all this gone from "I was locked in a room" to "I was locked in a room and was afraid I'd be raped" to "I was locked in a room and raped and didn't tell anyone" to "I was raped and told somebody and the whole school knew" to now "I knew about it" to "I have no recollection of it and I don't want to talk to the media"?

What a farce, and, in the farcical progression pretty much destroying a man's reputation.

Totally shameful. But the accusers are too narcissistic to even recognize the shamefulness.

Retired cat herder.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I like all the info that the accuser left out. She was 15 and the two attackers were 17. A sophmore girl going to a party with some seniors.
That is a big age difference.
Also she says the two boys were drunk. If they were drunk, everybody at that party was probably drunk as well.
So she was drunk at a party with older boys. She was a Wild Child no doubt.

She is leaving a lot of information out, in order to make herself appear like an innocent child. Pathetic that the Libs would take this case to the media, it is disgusting.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I suspect that sometime in the past 25 years during one or more of Kavanaugh's previous FBI background investigations that one or more people that were in a postion to know either directly or indirectly about this incident were interviewed by the FBI and it was never brought up.

That might be why this person recanted.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She's a liar (MIranda) just like the accuser. No doubt this was all brought about by the Democrat sleazeballs.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
To date Grassley has NOT folded like a cheap suit, thereby forcing these spineless cretins to back down[to a degree].

FJB & FJT
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Not hard to see what this is really about-- delay, delay.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
That's the problem with lying. If pushed, your story tends to fall in on itself.

Not many people are truly sharp enough to lie effectively. These whacks definitely lack the intelligence to do so.

Montana MOFO
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
democrats are the most inept liars. They should stick to something they CAN do,
like money laundering.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by poboy
like money laundering.

When one can get away with it year after year after.......

FJB & FJT
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by poboy
like money laundering.

laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

88 members (6mmbrfan, 280shooter, 14idaho, 10Glocks, 2500HD, 300_savage, 8 invisible), 1,563 guests, and 710 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,519
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.