Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 28 of 40 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 39 40
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
You boys fill your glasses with some good scotch tonight and continue to make complete idiots out of yourselves, because I have zero problems with quoting your stupidity, so it can be read on the internet for eternity on this forum.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by kellory
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by GregW
And I'd bet good money he couldn't kill a 300" bull elk on public land if he had too...

Uh oh. Yo ass is on thin ice, brother!
Grins

The Tin Horn has already confessed to hunting behind fences and locked, barred gates. See his above post on the matter.
Takes money to do that and he claims to have beau coup of it, yes he does.

Foul. I hunt behind locked gates and fences, and I have never spent money on a lease, or high fence operation. It's called a family farm. No reason to allow access to other hunters when we are actively hunting, and lock those gates. It does not take money. It takes access. Do not infer cause and effect where there is nothing to prove the case. (False assumption). Clearly, I have no money to waste.

Et tu, Brute’?
Grins.

I know where you can find a great unliscened guide should you need one. He’s posting here currently. Let me know should the need arise. Specializing in elk, mostly.

Not looking for a guide. And just keeping it honest. Carry on.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
You boys fill your glasses with some good scotch tonight and continue to make complete idiots out of yourselves, because I have zero problems with quoting your stupidity, so it can be read on the internet for eternity on this forum.

Good idea and while we’re at it, a toast.

Here’s to you and here’s to me
The best of friends we should always be
But should we ever disagree
Well,,fflluucck ole you
And here’s to me.

Sleep tight, it’s been a long day for you, little feller.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by GregW
And I'd bet good money he couldn't kill a 300" bull elk on public land if he had too...

Greg, it’s OK. I realize how frustrating you must feel, to have lived life, after your I.Q. testing session in first grade was stopped, once they determined you were incapable of completing it.

Really, I do.

Your immature and uninformed responses here prove it.

Please carry own. I don’t have to pay here to watch people completely humiliate themselves with such mind numbing stupidity.

Well, you just proved youre a liar and full of bull schiet all by your own self. Sheesh. You are impressing who, your daughter?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by wytex
So name call all you want sicko. I in no way inferred I wanted to see you dead, just see your experienced reaction to a charging bear. Set you up meant getting you into grizz and elk country. Reading comprehension eh. Who is the fecal spewing troll now.

You are not only mentally challenged and intellectually bankrupt, you’re Two Stoopud™ to know you’re too stupid to understand you are threatening me with pre-meditated first degree murder, on an open public forum utilizing phone lines, across state-lines, which brings into play enough multiple federal felony offenses to jail you for the rest of your natural life, before you would even be eligible for parole.

You are a mentally sick, super low I.Q., idiot of biblical proportions.

I hunt low-fence private ranches for the very reason to be as far away as possible from the likes of you while in the field, while I self-guide or am guiding others. Multiple hard barricaded private gates protect me from people like you…..thank God.

"Guiding" behind fences. Sounds very adventurous.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Forgot to add, if I'm not " intellectually bankrupt" (a bit overused, don't you think?), I'm certainly overdrawn, your cognitive resources are boundless and that as only seen every couple of millennia. I'm sure your humbleness has endeared you to the masses everywhere.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by logcutter
Better yet with a levergun, by a bunch...(laughing)
Lever guns are sweet.

Three things you don't ask a Texan:

1 - How many sections he owns.
2 - How many Head he's running.
3 - How many lever guns he owns.

You forgot...
4-To post a picture of ANY game animal legally taken by this “Troll”

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91but didn't find right away
[/quote
Never said I hunt a high fence, and never would either. All low fence back country pal. Maybe if you hadn't wasted your life away on the internet harrassing people, you could afford to hunt a quality area.

"Low fence backcountry" that's hilarious, keep 'em coming!! "Backcountry" is not fenced. At least where I hunt. It ain't private land either. And as far as all your sanctimonious bullsh** about never making a bad shot, you just haven't hunted enough, it'll happen.

And just to put some facts in front of you so you can stop with your sanctimonious bullsh**, neither one of the two elk I killed suffered inordinately, I just couldn't find them in the dark and had to come back in the morning. One was a cow I shot with a muzzleloader, perfect placement on a 60 yard standing broadside shot. The bullet double-lunged her and was expanded to the size of a quarter, just under the off-side hide. She made it lesss than 200 yards and died out in the open on a night that got down near 20 degrees. The reason I couldn't find her was, she took off running the way she was facing, got into a grove of spruce where I couldn't see her, and turned 180 degrees and ran the other direction before she piled up. She left one drop of blood the size of a quarter, right where she was standing when I shot. I spent a few hours looking in the wrong direction, searching by headlamp.

We found her at first light and I was pissed, I thought I'd lost the meat because like you, I'd never done what we're talking about here, that is, recovered an animal after it layed overnight. Like you, I believed the stuff I'd always heard and read in Field and Stream.

Now I know better. One day you will. Possibly.

The other was a bull. Fatal shot, 30 yards broadside. He trotted 60 yards and layed down under a tree. I stood there watching him for 15 minutes, and he watched me, too sick to run off. Finally his head flopped over and layed on the ground. It was my first bow kill and I was excited and wanted to put my hands on him. So I didn't wait long enough before I walked up to him. If I had, I'd have recovered him right there, 60 yards from the shot. But he got up and trotted into the thick oak brush. By that time it was dark and my only move was to back out and come back in the morning.

We found him at first light, he'd made it another hundred yards.

And the meat was still good.

Other than that, it's beyond me how a person with as little experience and knowledge as you becomes such a sanctimonious prick in such a short time on this earth.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have killed elk from Idaho to southern New Mexico, and in most of the states in between. I had to leave a couple of them in the field overnight, but I was able to field dress both and leave a jacket covering most of the exposed heart/lung area. Both were perfectly fine the next morning and there was no meat lost.

Conditions vary from time to time and place to place, so hard and fast rules don't always apply. What happened with that elk that you harvested in the Gros Ventres may not be what will happen with the one that you shoot in the Gila a month or six weeks later.

Last edited by mudhen; 09/20/18.

Ben

Some days it takes most of the day for me to do practically nothing...
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

You forgot #4: "What's 2+2?"

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave

I doubt he's a Texan.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by mudhen
I have killed elk from Idaho to southern New Mexico, and in most of the states in between. I had to leave a couple of them in the field overnight, but I was able to field dress both and leave a jacket covering most of the exposed heart/lung area. Both were perfectly fine the next morning and there was no meat lost.

Conditions vary from time to time and place to place, so hard and fast rules don't always apply. What happened with that elk that you harvested in the Gros Ventres may not be what will happen with the one that you shoot in the Gila a month or six weeks later.

I think a lot of scavengers and predators could remove a jacket.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by stxhunter

I doubt he's a Texan.

He do seem a bit too modest.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
So name call all you want sicko. I in no way inferred I wanted to see you dead, just see your experienced reaction to a charging bear. Set you up meant getting you into grizz and elk country. Reading comprehension eh. Who is the fecal spewing troll now.

You are not only mentally challenged and intellectually bankrupt, you’re Two Stoopud™ to know you’re too stupid to understand you are threatening me with pre-meditated first degree murder, on an open public forum utilizing phone lines, across state-lines, which brings into play enough multiple federal felony offenses to jail you for the rest of your natural life, before you would even be eligible for parole.

I hunt low-fence private ranches for the very reason to be as far away as possible from the likes of you while in the field, while I self-guide or am guiding others. Multiple hard barricaded private gates protect me from people like you…..thank God.

This post reminds me of someone that posted on here some years ago, same smarmy irritating semi-legalese way about him...I just for the world of me cannot remember what the arsehole's moniker was.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by smokepole
it's beyond me how a person with as little experience and knowledge as you becomes such a sanctimonious prick in such a short time on this earth.

Sig line stuff, right there....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Do any of you realize how childish this thread has become?

STOP DIGGING!

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

LOL, so every hunting guide that offers an elk hunt in NW Wyoming is threatening premeditated murder, give me a break. At no point did I threaten you, bring that charge, you'll get laughed out of our great state. Elkslayer got threatened by a female hunter. Big tough guy you are!
Lock yourself behind closed gates , it keeps us safe.
Guess the reference about Depends hit a nerve. Went right over your head the play on a joke that most folks who have been in a life threatening situation share.
You are not worth the time or effort. I look forward to your charge of a premeditate murder . Seems you are the one who went ballistic. Take your meds before you post next time.
I hunt with stable ethical folks who respect the game and other hunters, as well as the landowner who grant them free access. Mutual respect gets you that, but guess you wouldn't know that, you pay for your hunting.
By the way premeditated is not hyphenated.

For the most part guides in NW Wyoming know full well they are responsible for the health and safety of their clients. They take it very seriously. That guide gave his life for a stranger just because he paid to hunt with him. The hunter will have to live with that for the rest of his life. That is a heavy cross to bear.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
FG,
We uncovered a new “Troll” for you to paper with T&A pics. Like doing God’s Work 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I doubt he's a Texan.

He damn sure ain’t a Texan bred and born and I doubt he even lives here. All his talk of IQ’s pegs him as a an idiot that used to post here but I can’t recall a handle for him.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I doubt he's a Texan.

He do seem a bit too modest.
lol

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Page 28 of 40 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 39 40

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
691 members (12308300, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 69 invisible), 2,794 guests, and 1,287 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,632
Posts18,398,846
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.