Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
So they dragged this woman up and convinced her to play their game; but they did it in such a manner that it was controlled because they really weren't sure what Trump would do. They weren't convinced he'd just roll over like so many Rs before him. When he didn't roll over; but instead fired back with the email declassification, it seems that immediately they tried to get Blasey-Ford back into the box. Unfortunately for them, this classmate decided she'd give her old school chum a little help. Now they are having to box her back up. Law of unintended consequences.

On the other hand; they may be trying to provide just enough heat to allow the RINOs some cover so they can vote "no".

How disgusted would all Americans be if they had recordings of the various meetings going on in secluded places in and around D.C. right now, where the fate of the next supreme court justice was being decided? I don't have the recordings and I'm already disgusted.

Stupidity is expensive
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Kananaugh has the votes
This was an epic fail for Dems

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
F
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
F
Yup, like that video of the fire fighters in Canada that had their hose sucked up into a Firenado.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Have you seen the news about the old HS yearbook? A whole lot of drunken debauchery. The school has removed them from their website.

You know a hard copy will surface.

F
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
F

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
"How disgusted would all Americans be if they had recordings of the various meetings going on in secluded places in and around D.C. right now, where the fate of the next supreme court justice was being decided? I don't have the recordings and I'm already disgusted."

Add in the recordings from several weeks back about the Sunday 'conference call' re: disruption of the hearings.

They are slowly but surely losing their collective minds[what's left anyhow].
A loss in the midterms may put many completely over the cliff.

FJB & FJT
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Snake River Marksman: NO... the demonrats have not lost control of this farcical situation!
They are in COMPLETE control instilling doubt and crazed innuendo's NON-STOP 24 hours a day, and it will keep going until some rino grows a set of balls and put's a stop to this bizzarre last minute desperate attempt to Bork/Thomas Judge Kavanaugh!
I believe there is a less than 1% chance this demonrat liberal professor was actually "attacked" and "groped" and "attempted raped" and "could have been killed"!
What a crock of crap!
Beginning to end!
Including the douche-bag carrying anti-American demonrat, diane feinstein!
Her role in this cheap shot schitfest will not be forgotten by me, at least.
When will the Republicans "wake-up" and realize they MUST fight fire with fire?
Delaying the initial vote was a giant mistake and any further delays will only exacerbate the predicament the rino's have ALLOWED themselves to wallow in.
Sad!
The demonrats are in FULL control - they have a MUCH greater chance now of Borking Judge Kavanaugh than they did four days ago!
I still hold out some hope Kavanuagh will be confirmed but this fallacious character assassination of Judge Kavanaugh by the demonrats will live on in the media and academia staining Judge Kavanuagh for decades.
Make NO mistake the demonrats have won this battle - slight chance only that the rino's can still win the war.
Be careful who you vote for.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

The thing is, it's a VERY close margin for a full vote, they only need 1-2 R's to flip assuming the D's vote party line.

My guess is the vote will happen, but he may lose.

Even witnesses she is saying where there are saying that it didn't happen.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (10Glocks, 160user, 1234, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 02bfishn, 64 invisible), 2,438 guests, and 1,362 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,228
Posts18,466,602
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.