Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Way I see it,...a man can buy a woman drinks,..talk sweet stuff to her,..take her out to dinners and movies,..or they can just get down to business.

Pull their business out at a gathering,..hold it in their hand and work the room.

Walk up to a woman,..point it at her and ask, "Dick?",.....if she shakes her head move on to the next one,..ask "Dick?"

You might have to go through a dozen,.......but if you're diligent, one is gonna hook onto it eventually.

I never figured that out until late in life. Maybe Kavanaugh figured it out earlier.

But what about when she says "Honey, the head of your peter is lit up like a road flare! You been doing it the hard way with that hand sanitizer stuff?"

National Rifle Association - Patron Member
National Muzzleloading Rifle Association - Life Member and 1 of 1000
Illinois State Rifle Association - Life Member
Carlinville Rifle & Pistol Club
~ Molɔ̀ːn Labé ~
GB1

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Are her social media accounts intact? Or hers, too, been recently scrubbed/sanitized?

"Every day is a holiday, and every meal is a banquet."

- Mrs. FC
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by GunReader
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Way I see it,...a man can buy a woman drinks,..talk sweet stuff to her,..take her out to dinners and movies,..or they can just get down to business.

Pull their business out at a gathering,..hold it in their hand and work the room.

Walk up to a woman,..point it at her and ask, "Dick?",.....if she shakes her head move on to the next one,..ask "Dick?"

You might have to go through a dozen,.......but if you're diligent, one is gonna hook onto it eventually.

I never figured that out until late in life. Maybe Kavanaugh figured it out earlier.

But what about when she says "Honey, the head of your peter is lit up like a road flare! You been doing it the hard way with that hand sanitizer stuff?"

laugh

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Looks like a tough road ahead for the guy. What a shame for Trump, as Kavanaugh is on record saying the President is above the law.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Paddler
Looks like a tough road ahead for the guy. What a shame for Trump, as Kavanaugh is on record saying the President is above the law.

If he don’t get in, someone further right will. Guaranteed. Suck on that, dipshit.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

I am wondering if you left wing crazies have found you next Lee Harvey Oswald. We all know how far you commie bastards will go. You loons showed us with what you did to JFK.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Whats even more awesome is seeing how many threads on the same topic we can get on the first page. grin

Yeah, I looked but didn't catch it. My bad.

i was just funnin

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Whats even more awesome is seeing how many threads on the same topic we can get on the first page. grin

I'm pretty sure that the reason everyone's so caught up in this caper is because they're just glad to know he likes pussy.....

I know I am.

C
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot

Yeah, I looked but didn't catch it. My bad.

i was just funnin

It's all good. No worries.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Chris Ford, and this new one, are kinda like you PaDDler you Putz....

Liar POS...... shows why the English language put the Word RAT, at the end of DemocRATS....

oh, Addendum....almost forgot....
E.S.& D you worthless POS....ASAP...

Last edited by Seafire; 09/23/18. Reason: forget to tell Dr. Dickhead, to Eat Scheiss and Drop Dead

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B3

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Why go to a party, get drunk, play drinking games if you don’t want some nuts on your face ? Many women today have no self esteem-respect. It’s amazing how they can remember all this [bleep]. I banged a lot of girls in high school and college and today, I can’t remember their names/faces. I won’t recognize them if they walked by.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by reivertom
The first Leftist idiot wasn't believable and was easily proven a liar, so they had to find another useful idiot to "fall on the sword" for the social justice cause. This time they hope a Latina sounding name will make the Republicans shrink in fear....and they might be right. They had better grow a pair or we are doomed.

"Finally, a note on the lib howler monkeys. One unusual aspect of this Ford circus in America’s modern muddy millieu is the fact that it doesn’t have a shred of race involved. Though despite its complete absence, commenters on the left have repeatedly slurred the senate committee as unworthy by virtue of being “old white men.” That obviously will be no surprise to readers here, but it again highlights the timeless True North of liberalism. It isn’t about ugly lesbians, flouncing transvestites, free healthcare, or the environment. It’s about disembowling Whites. They always return to their roost."

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So let's have a lineup! Remember Miss Beulah Ball Breaker? Reality is turning into fiction and juvenile fiction at that.

Porky's
[Linked Image]

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maybe she will be able to identify it.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
nighthawk,

Not that it is part of the discussion, but regarding Porky's the later scene in the principal's office is still hands down the funniest thing I have seen on film.

As far as the current subject, I think we have definitely crossed the line from "circus" to "s _ _ t show."

Last edited by GunDoc7; 09/24/18.

Clinging to guns & religion since 1959

Keyboards make people braver than alcohol

Election Integrity is more important than Election Convenience

Washington Post: "Democracy Dies in Darkness"
More correct: "Killing Democracy Faster Than Darkness"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yeah, pretty near the top of my list. Couldn't find a clip. Would be hilarious to do a Senate hearing parody with Grassly and Feinestein going back and forth. Who would stroke out first, Hatch or Leahy?

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Second try found it.

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
If at first you don't succeed.............try, try again.

As I've said before, a conservative minded SCOTUS is the Lefts biggest fear, and they will ruin anyone in their quest to prevent it from happening.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
In my lifetime I have observed that women have a higher propensity to have a "selective memory " than men.

This is a fair and honest observation.

Now, you add the liberal mindset, it is enhanced. That is a fact.

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Lies.

It's all they have left.

And, it's pretty much indefensible.

How do you defend against lies? By telling the truth?

Give me a break. Truth isn't a defense to lies anymore.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (06hunter59, 17CalFan, 1234, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 160user, 50 invisible), 1,942 guests, and 1,024 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,185
Posts18,465,727
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.