Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by bbassi
..........For phugs sake the Bills beat the Vikings today. ANYTHING is possible.
It took hours to wipe the grin off my face... laugh laugh

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
It has been working with surprising regularity. Judge Roy Moore was the latest to go down in defeat due to baseless allegations. It might not have the desired effect on Judge Kavanagh due to the high percentage of women in support of him.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rainshot
It has been working with surprising regularity. Judge Roy Moore was the latest to go down in defeat due to baseless allegations. It might not have the desired effect on Judge Kavanagh due to the high percentage of women in support of him.

I think there is a big difference between Moore and Kavanaugh. Moore was a loose cannon to begin with, and probably should have never gotten as far politically as he did, while there is absolutely nothing on Kavanaugh's record to show he is anywhere close to what he's being portrayed as being.

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Because these are tactics of the Democratic Party, I have come to the following.

If there isn’t a Red wave in November, then the country is pretty much in the toilet.

Due Process is a fabric of our society. Kavanaugh has been denied that, and it angers me. But Bill Clinton speaks everywhere and applauded as a hero by these people. Ted Kennedy killed a woman. Another hero of the Left. Every GOP nominee for anything is going to be accused as a predator from now on, if this tactic is successful.

Absolutely play hard ball with these people. Take the vote, and confirm. The GOP will not suffer for it in November. Right minded people know this a game at this point.

RAS

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by rainshot

I think there is a big difference between Moore and Kavanaugh. Moore was a loose cannon to begin with, and probably should have never gotten as far politically as he did, while there is absolutely nothing on Kavanaugh's record to show he is anywhere close to what he's being portrayed as being.

Yes, Judge Moore was a strong supporter of the 10 commandments. As you know the liberals have a hard time will these and anyone who supports them. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I know one thing..........I sure as hell will vote this November! And will attempt to get every Republican I know to do the same!

If we live long enough, we all have regrets. But the ones that nag at us the most are the ones in which we know we had a choice.

Doug
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Congress needs to pass laws who make people accountable for false accusations...

they are essentially lying to a congressional investigation..

why is that not prosecuted when they prosecute others for other reasons, by lying to congress..

both the liars, those behind the scenes paying them to come forward ALL need to be prosecuted...

that would end this democRATic process in a hurry...

While all of this over Kavanaugh is going on, what about the accusations with proof against Keith Ellison
from Minnesota..... seems he can get away with his physical abuses to women because he is a black, a Muslim and a democRAT....

what about Bill Clinton, Hillary, Bob Menendez... etc etc etc...

Republicans need to quit being Mr Nice Guy and start playing hardball with these damn democRATS...
use their rule book on them and start prosecuting their political improprieties...

play by your opponents rule book....nice guys finish last.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Barkoff
I disagree, the public will catch on. A big percentage of those who claim to believe Ford only do so because they want to, it's a willful ignorance, but I'm betting the truth is, only about 25% of Americans really can't see what is going on.

I think you give the general population way too much credit. I would say 50% of the country believes it because that's what their Trump hating politicians tell them to think.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Also, notice how the 2nd allegation came right when their plan started losing a little steam? After the initial knee jerk reaction, people started asking hard questions about the credibility of the accusations, then BOOM, 2nd allegation. So now the strategy is not standing behind any given accuser, but instead creating a pattern of accusations. After all, even if there isn't a shred of proof, if there a pattern, he must be guilty right? Don't be surprised if there's a 3rd by week's end.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
I'm sure they already have several phony accusation letters "in the can." But something is going awry. Even the New York Slimes is expressing doubts that the second one is true.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I would say that establishing a new standard should worry Democrats as well as Repubilcans but Democrats would already have had their nominee confirmed.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
There will be another accuser every few days till this is over. It's in the playbook.
There needs to be hell to pay.

MOLON LABE
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
boatammo,

EXACTLY SO. = ImVho, it needs to be prohibited to make any accusation against any nominee for federal office, absent a firm notification that all accusations MUST be made UNDER OATH & a notification given that them accuser will be prosecuted for criminal perjury, IF they make false statements.

yours, tex

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

William Barrett Travis, Lt.Col., comdt.
Fortress of The Alamo, Bejar
F'by 24, 1836
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (10Glocks, 007FJ, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 270winchester, 12344mag, 54 invisible), 2,136 guests, and 1,145 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,200
Posts18,466,008
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.