Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
F
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
F
I've been shopping for a new lightweight hunting rifle, as I realized that I have been too much into the "tactical" side of firearms lately and wanted to get back into the woods. Although I haven't made my decision (what an embarrassment of wealth we have to choose from in 2018) I kept having searches lead me here. I appreciate this community for helping to guide me even before I was a member. Thanks for having me!

Just cause I feel like the post needs it, I'm currently stuck between options. My original goal was a scoped rifle coming in at around 6-7# in a caliber that is capable of taking all/most game in NA (outside of the big bears) with factory ammunition that is common and readily available, out to around 300 yards or so. Kind a modern interpretation of the Scout Rifle, but without the forward mounted scope and integral mag storage, etc. I landed on .308, which seems to most closely fit the bill while also allowing for short actions (in the cases where they are scaled) and performing well out of shorter barrels. Planning on the SWFA SS Ultralight 2.5-10x32 as the optic, but not settled on that either. I originally planned for less than $1500 for the whole kit and caboodle, but honestly don't care as I am willing to save indefinitely.

I'm currently between:

- Steyr Scout. It is just so stinking cool and so interesting, while maintaining an excellent reputation for quality and accuracy. Not a huge aftermarket and it's a bit heavy, these days.

- Steyr Prohunter. I like it, but it is probably too heavy to be in true contention and it is a bear to find in the shorter barrel 308s.

- Savage 110 Lightweight Storm. Price/availability and reputation for accuracy/dependability are all really intriguing. None if the actions of the examples that I have handled have been as bad as I was lead to believe, also.

- Tikka T3x. Nice rifles that just never quite feel "right" in my hand and the "one action fits all" bugs me, though I know it shouldn't. Again, excellent reputation.

- Kimber Hunter (maybe Montana?). Would be an easy winner if they had a better reputation for CS. That's a big deal for me, but I like the American made side, and they point and handle well in my hands.

-Barrett Fieldcraft. I'm a vet that lit his early/mid 20s on fire, so this would require more planning and saving (as well as buying sight unseen because no one near me handles these) but I am fascinated by the rifle. Beautiful, clean, simple, light, and made in the USA by a company that is well respected.

- Henry Long Ranger. It's just cool, but probably not a legitimate option here.

I'm a bit of a fanatic about F&F (custom knives are a big hobby of mine and it is a big deal in that world) and all of these rifles, when handled, have let me down in one way or another other than the higher end Kimber. Action "smoothness" doesn't interest me either, but being proud of the things that I own does. Henry, Tikka, and Barrett all represent (to me) the highest 'pride of ownership' but all also have drawbacks.

Sorry for the ramble. Day off and bored.

Feel free to chime in with opinions or (gulp) give me more options.

-Mike

Last edited by fubijar03; 09/25/18.

“To be is to do" - Socrates

"To do is to be" - Sartre

"Do Be Do Be Do" - Sinatra

KV
BP-B6

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I'd go with the Fieldcraft myself, and will as soon as I can find what I'm looking for.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

F
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
F
I was leaning that way, but having a new rifle for this season would be pretty fun, and that will require a few extra months of saving. I wish I could handle one!

-Mike

KV
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Watch the used market. This one would have met your needs.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/786351400

I’d think about a SWFA SS 3-9 if you end up with a lightweight 308. Your eyebrow will thank you.

F
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
F
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Watch the used market. This one would have met your needs.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/786351400

I’d think about a SWFA SS 3-9 if you end up with a lightweight 308. Your eyebrow will thank you.

That’s a great price, but even that would require a bit of planning. Far more attractive at that point, though.

As to the eye relief, I considered that and you may well be right. Definitely a factor I’ve been weighing, especially on the lighter options here.

Thanks for the input!

-Mike

KV
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by fubijar03
, but honestly don't care as I am willing to save indefinitely.

Feel free to chime in with opinions or (gulp) give me more options.

-Mike

My thoughts on the matter, ditch the "new" idea and go with a classic like a Brno model 21, or Mannlicher Schönauer, or even chase up a Husqvarna 146 in 9.3 x 57 and turn it into a classy 9.3 x 62 for very little coin.
Heck, go find a nice early model 70 and live a little, or find a Mauser double square bridge and live a lot.

Why settle for the mundane...everyone has vanilla, so why not try some chocolate chip with butterscotch.

nyrifleman has this one listed in the classifieds if something different tickles your fancy.

[Linked Image]

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
“ I originally planned for less than $1500 for the whole kit and caboodle”

Doug’s rifle is a thing of beauty, but jeezuz 🤔

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Scope cited,is simply a piece of fhuqking schit,due literally by design. Eye-relief on a handy/dandy .473" based centerfire,is No Joy. Go 6x MQ Fixed Fhuqker and never look back. Coupla pards tried and I fhuqking laughed...before,during and after. Hint.

Factory ammo dictates a 264 Kreedmire,by default. If only because it mechanically,connects the most dots and nothing else is even fhuqking close. Seex Kreedmire is coming on,but logistics pave the 264's path and splendor simply abounds in comparison(s).

Steyr's are MUCHLY over rated pieces of fhuqking schit and there is certainly nothing redeeming there,mechanically.

Salvage's remain steaming piles of schit. Have yet to see one,that approached anything nearing Rugged Reliability,but have known lotsa folks who have taken the bait and failed miserably(myself included). Salvage's are for those who want a "Good Deal" on a Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,which is THE falsest "economy". Or for them who snagged the best of what was available in The Day,regarding ergo's and chambering(guilty ala multiple 110-Sillywets wearing Roy Dunlap influenced Wundhammer Walnut). Hint.

Salvage Seex Kreedmire(Custom spout obviously),10x MQ Fixed Fhuqker,yada,yada,yada.

[Linked Image]

Teekers are botched,from stem to stern. Nothing redeeming there and the DUMB Fhuqks have yet to figure a magazine out and reliably badly botch twist rates,on the average.

S/S Teeker Lite here,MT inclined 1913,GGG's lowest rting,6x MQ Fixed Fhuqker,MT CTR AICS DBM and AM steel 5-rounders in 223 SALAMI.

[Linked Image]

Teeker OEM magbox attempt amidship,aforementioned MT AICS DBM and AM 5-rounder in the 'well,to the right. ALL Tikka stocks suck heavy ass too and a very poorly fhuqking designed.

[Linked Image]

Kimber Hunter's are dogschit,due literal design. While the metal is sound,the stocks are fhuqking Milk Jug Junk. Real Montucky's on the other hand,are an ergonomic wonder and connect alotta mechanical dots,reliably. Slide a 6x MQ Fixed Fhuqker on board and one is well on their way to Skookumtitude and they handle like no other.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

The Barrett Fieldcraft simply STEALS the fhuqking Show,mechanically. It is a literal Mechanical Marvel. Throat geometry,COAL latitude and twist rates are 100% on the money,across the short action line(their L/A's are Goat Fhuqks).

[Linked Image]

They are STUPID Fhuqking Tough and utterly Reliable to boot,when coupled with a 6x MQ Fixed Fhuqker.

Brand New Barret FC 6.5 Kreedmire Test Drive RINK

Brand New Barrett FC 6.5 Kreedmire Test Drive...Zero Retention/Tracking RINK

Have shot Steyrs(multiple flavors) and prolly got pics somewhere,though there's nothing redeeming in the platform(s),but anywho. ALL Scout Schit sucks ass and it's really a piss poor ruse for ease of acquisition,durability,reliability and speed of engagement. Don't take THAT fhuqking bait. Hint.

Coming full circle and revisiting the Factory Ammo Clause,evens The Playing Field mechanically,somewhat. Everything cited,will happily digest Kreedmire Factory Fodder,though are Pole Vaulting to lands. Because ALL Teeker's are built on a L/A receiver,one can hack,whittle and/or swap mags in S/A chamberings,to eek more COAL(I'd go AICS DBM there,shoot binders when possible and never look back). The Montucky has no moves there,unless you were to go AICS DBM and I'd not compromise a lithe Real Montucky stock,in sucha manner...but I USE schit and am hard on same. There isn't much "surplus" meat,on them 84M bones. The Barrett's 3"+ COAL internal magbox latitude,should be copied by ALL. Hint.

Bang for the buck? A Real Montucky. Have seen 'em botched due incorrect assembly,but have yet to see a "bad" one and there ain't too many folks on the planet who have seen,let alone SHOT more of 'em,than I. Hint.

THE Holy Grail? Barrett by lightyears. Their metal mechanics are without peer and are the way Mel shoulda been doing it from inception(S/S receivers and the (5) 8x40's up top).

Once folks tend to taste splendors,eyes get opened and the ball gets rollin'. Barrett swings them windows of opportunity,wide fhuqking open by default(twist/COAL/throat geometry) and there's nothing to change or "upgrade". Everyone shot Factory Fodder once upon a time,but such things tend to lose luster,the more one shoots and being able to both select a projectile and it's seating depth,is a literal game changer. Reloading very much changes things and all of it to the positive. If/when Montucky's roll offa' da' shelf twisted 8" or better in 22 Speedmire,it'll be able to connect all dots too. Same goes a sound throated Seex Kreedmire,in the same platform,like a Ruger RAPER Throat Job.

Don't be in a hurry to make a bad decision,focus the whole Enchilada,rather than fixate crumbs. Boolits matter wayyyyyyyyy more than headstamps and .697 BC's do not suck.

You've been led to water.

Hint.

Thank me later.

Here Endeth The Sermon

O
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
O
I'm a bit of a fanatic about F&F (custom knives are a big hobby of mine and it is a big deal in that world) and all of these rifles, when handled, have let me down in one way or another other than the higher end Kimber. Action "smoothness" doesn't interest me either, but being proud of the things that I own does. Henry, Tikka, and Barrett all represent (to me) the highest 'pride of ownership' but all also have drawbacks.

A Winchester Model 70 Featherweight Compact in 308 with a 4x Leupold would be a bit heavy but would otherwise meet your stated specs.

As for fit and finish, what's acceptable in the rifle world and the custom knife world are radically different. The rifles you listed are among the better factory offerings, but you're looking at the wrong part of them: action smoothness is far more important than external fit and finish in a rifle you'll actually use in the real world. (The knife world equivalent would be a dull blade on a knife with perfect fit and finish.) Getting any significant improvement over the rifles you listed will mean going to a custom maker for at least triple your budget.

Okie John

Originally Posted by Brad
If Montana had a standing army, a 270 Win with Federal Blue Box 130's would be the standard issue.
F
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
F
@boxer thanks for taking the time to reply, and I think I got the message overall, which seemed to be rethink my scope and buy the Barrett. Noted. Almost impressively difficult to read. As to 6.5 Creedmoor I do love the 6.5 bullets and love the idea of one for this rifle, but the appeal of being able to walk into any shop I may end up at and finding ammo influenced the decision pretty heavily (-06 was a close #2 but I assumed the recoil would be more punishing on such a little stick and want my nephews/wife to be a able to use it). I also don’t ever plan on reaching out far enough to really take advantage of the 6.5’s specialness, and this will be a meat rifle. With it becoming so much more popular these days, however, it may be worth another looks. Thanks!

Originally Posted by okie john

A Winchester Model 70 Featherweight Compact in 308 with a 4x Leupold would be a bit heavy but would otherwise meet your stated specs.

As for fit and finish, what's acceptable in the rifle world and the custom knife world are radically different. The rifles you listed are among the better factory offerings, but you're looking at the wrong part of them: action smoothness is far more important than external fit and finish in a rifle you'll actually use in the real world. (The knife world equivalent would be a dull blade on a knife with perfect fit and finish.) Getting any significant improvement over the rifleus you listed will mean going to a custom maker for at least triple your budget

Definitely noted man, and a solid point. I think I was just suggesting that, as they are all lower than I expected, none of them are being discounted for it. I don’t care that Savage is ugly when the Kimber Hunter is certainly not perfect, for example. I may have been a little flippant about action quality, and that’s fair. All the animals I have harvested to this point have been with very low quality firearms, so I was mainly saying “as long as it is reliable and goes boom I don’t mind a little grit/slop.” That May be misinformed.

As to the Winchester, I have always wanted to scratch that “pre 64” itch. Although this would be a very different direction, it is interesting. I’ll do some looking around and see how much damage one would do compared to these guys with regards to my wallet. The nice thing about an SS rifle with a crummy stock is I wouldn’t be afraid to use it, where the Winchester would be a different story.

Thanks for the replies guys. I appreciate it!

-Mike

Last edited by fubijar03; 09/25/18.

KV
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Boxer
Scope cited,is simply a piece of fhuqking schit,due literally by design. Eye-relief on a handy/dandy .473" based centerfire,is No Joy. Go 6x MQ Fixed Fhuqker and never look back. Coupla pards tried and I fhuqking laughed...before,during and after. Hint.

Factory ammo dictates a 264 Kreedmire,by default. If only because it mechanically,connects the most dots and nothing else is even fhuqking close. Seex Kreedmire is coming on,but logistics pave the 264's path and splendor simply abounds in comparison(s).

Steyr's are MUCHLY over rated pieces of fhuqking schit and there is certainly nothing redeeming there,mechanically.

Salvage's remain steaming piles of schit. Have yet to see one,that approached anything nearing Rugged Reliability,but have known lotsa folks who have taken the bait and failed miserably(myself included). Salvage's are for those who want a "Good Deal" on a Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,which is THE falsest "economy". Or for them who snagged the best of what was available in The Day,regarding ergo's and chambering(guilty ala multiple 110-Sillywets wearing Roy Dunlap influenced Wundhammer Walnut). Hint.

Salvage Seex Kreedmire(Custom spout obviously),10x MQ Fixed Fhuqker,yada,yada,yada.

[Linked Image]

Teekers are botched,from stem to stern. Nothing redeeming there and the DUMB Fhuqks have yet to figure a magazine out and reliably badly botch twist rates,on the average.

S/S Teeker Lite here,MT inclined 1913,GGG's lowest rting,6x MQ Fixed Fhuqker,MT CTR AICS DBM and AM steel 5-rounders in 223 SALAMI.

[Linked Image]

Teeker OEM magbox attempt amidship,aforementioned MT AICS DBM and AM 5-rounder in the 'well,to the right. ALL Tikka stocks suck heavy ass too and a very poorly fhuqking designed.

[Linked Image]

Kimber Hunter's are dogschit,due literal design. While the metal is sound,the stocks are fhuqking Milk Jug Junk. Real Montucky's on the other hand,are an ergonomic wonder and connect alotta mechanical dots,reliably. Slide a 6x MQ Fixed Fhuqker on board and one is well on their way to Skookumtitude and they handle like no other.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

The Barrett Fieldcraft simply STEALS the fhuqking Show,mechanically. It is a literal Mechanical Marvel. Throat geometry,COAL latitude and twist rates are 100% on the money,across the short action line(their L/A's are Goat Fhuqks).

[Linked Image]

They are STUPID Fhuqking Tough and utterly Reliable to boot,when coupled with a 6x MQ Fixed Fhuqker.

Have shot Steyrs(multiple flavors) and prolly got pics somewhere,though there's nothing redeeming in the platform(s),but anywho. ALL Scout Schit sucks ass and it's really a piss poor ruse for ease of acquisition,durability,reliability and speed of engagement. Don't take THAT fhuqking bait. Hint.

Coming full circle and revisiting the Factory Ammo Clause,evens The Playing Field mechanically,somewhat. Everything cited,will happily digest Kreedmire Factory Fodder,though are Pole Vaulting to lands. Because ALL Teeker's are built on a L/A receiver,one can hack,whittle and/or swap mags in S/A chamberings,to eek more COAL(I'd go AICS DBM there,shoot binders when possible and never look back). The Montucky has no moves there,unless you were to go AICS DBM and I'd not compromise a lithe Real Montucky stock,in sucha manner...but I USE schit and am hard on same. There isn't much "surplus" meat,on them 84M bones. The Barrett's 3"+ COAL internal magbox latitude,should be copied by ALL. Hint.

Bang for the buck? A Real Montucky. Have seen 'em botched due incorrect assembly,but have yet to see a "bad" one and there ain't too many folks on the planet who have seen,let alone SHOT more of 'em,than I. Hint.

THE Holy Grail? Barrett by lightyears. Their metal mechanics are without peer and are the way Mel shoulda been doing it from inception(S/S receivers and the (5) 8x40's up top).

Once folks tend to taste splendors,eyes get opened and the ball gets rollin'. Barrett swings them windows of opportunity,wide fhuqking open by default(twist/COAL/throat geometry) and there's nothing to change or "upgrade". Everyone shot Factory Fodder once upon a time,but such things tend to lose luster,the more one shoots and being able to both select a projectile and it's seating depth,is a literal game changer. Reloading very much changes things and all of it to the positive. If/when Montucky's roll offa' da' shelf twisted 8" or better in 22 Speedmire,it'll be able to connect all dots too. Same goes a sound throated Seex Kreedmire,in the same platform,like a Ruger RAPER Throat Job.

Don't be in a hurry to make a bad decision,focus the whole Enchilada,rather than fixate crumbs. Boolits matter wayyyyyyyyy more than headstamps and .697 BC's do not suck.

Hint.

Thank me later.

Here Endeth The Sermon

A lot of good advice here. And a hell of a lot better advice than JStuart always telling everybody to buy some rifle that you'd be most likely to find in a freaking antique store.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

@boxer thanks for taking the time to reply, and I think I got the message overall, which seemed to be rethink my scope and buy the Barrett. Noted. Almost impressively difficult to read. As to 6.5 Creedmoor I do love the 6.5 bullets and love the idea of one for this rifle, but the appeal of being able to walk into any shop I may end up at and finding ammo influenced the decision pretty heavily (-06 was a close #2 but I assumed the recoil would be more punishing on such a little stick and want my nephews/wife to be a able to use it). I also don’t ever plan on reaching out far enough to really take advantage of the 6.5’s specialness, and this will be a meat rifle. With it becoming so much more popular these days, however, it may be worth another looks. Thanks!

Originally Posted by okie john

As for fit and finish, what's acceptable in the rifle world and the custom knife world are radically different. The rifles you listed are among the better factory offerings, but you're looking at the wrong part of them: action smoothness is far more important than external fit and finish in a rifle you'll actually use in the real world. (The knife world equivalent would be a dull blade on a knife with perfect fit and finish.) Getting any significant improvement over the rifleus you listed will mean going to a custom maker for at least triple your budget

Definitely noted man, and a solid point. I think I was just suggesting that, as they are all lower than I expected, none of them are being discounted for it. I don’t care that Savage is ugly when the Kimber Hunter is certainly not perfect, for example. I may have been a little flippant about action quality, and that’s fair. All the animals I have harvested to this point have been with very low quality firearms, so I was mainly saying “as long as it is reliable and goes boom I don’t mind a little grit/slop.” That May be misinformed.

As to the Winchester, I have always wanted to scratch that “pre 64” itch. Although this would be a very different direction, it is interesting. I’ll do some looking around and see how much damage one would do compared to these guys with regards to my wallet. The nice thing about an SS rifle with a crummy stock is I wouldn’t be afraid to use it, where the Winchester would be a different story.

Thanks for the replies guys. I appreciate it!

-Mike

Take a look around. The Creedmoor is getting there fast. My local Walmart carries four different 6.5 Creedmoor loads. Ammo availability is fast becoming a non issue with this cartridge.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Holiday gas station has creed ammo. I’d argue it’s there.

O
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
O

I grew up on pre-64 Model 70's and as much as it pains me to say it, a new Winchester is probably a better rifle. The new ones are also available with short actions while the pre-64s are all 30-06 length, which is problematic if you want a lightweight rifle. You could probably find a shooter-grade pre-64 for $800, which is only a bit more than what you'd pay for a new one. Sell the stock and recoup $100, then drop it into a used McMillan for $600, add a Leupold 3-9 in Weaver bases and rings for $500, and go slay stuff.

Okie John

Originally Posted by Brad
If Montana had a standing army, a 270 Win with Federal Blue Box 130's would be the standard issue.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have a 18" Barrett Fieldcraft in 6.5 CM I'd be willing to part ways with if you interested and not wanting to go new. 147 ELDMs handloaded and 143 ELDX factory is all its shot. Great little rifle, just don't use it like I should. PM me if interested.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I’d go Barrett in 6.5 Creed. The 6.5 will kill stuff fine, but will recoil less and be nicer for your nephews/wife/yourself to shoot. Ammo seems to be plenty available.

F
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
F
Honestly, being in Ohio (no shouldered rifle cartridges for hunting) our supply of rifle ammunition is a bit misleading and not super indicative of the market as a whole. I forget that sometimes. I had a 6.5 Creed in the past and the lack of cheap ammunition to practice with killed it for me, and I don’t really have the time for another hobby (reloading). I do like the idea of less recoil considering the rifle’s weight though, and the 6.5 C would really cut the recoil back. Doing some quick reading and actually this round doesn’t suffer from a short barrel as badly as I thought it did. Hm.

Mike

KV
F
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
F
Originally Posted by alaska_lanche
I have a 18" Barrett Fieldcraft in 6.5 CM I'd be willing to part ways with if you interested and not wanting to go new. 147 ELDMs handloaded and 143 ELDX factory is all its shot. Great little rifle, just don't use it like I should. PM me if interested.

Sent

KV
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Honestly, being in Ohio (no shouldered rifle cartridges for hunting) our supply of rifle ammunition is a bit misleading and not super indicative of the market as a whole. I forget that sometimes. I had a 6.5 Creed in the past and the lack of cheap ammunition to practice with killed it for me, and I don’t really have the time for another hobby (reloading). I do like the idea of less recoil considering the rifle’s weight though, and the 6.5 C would really cut the recoil back. Doing some quick reading and actually this round doesn’t suffer from a short barrel as badly as I thought it did. Hm.

Mike

Your choice is clear... wink
I too am hunting Ohio. And I built my rifle to fit Ohio law. May I present...AR-15 .450BUSHMASTER. Designed as a 300 yard ammo (though some folks are shooting further) it is a straight wall cartridge between .357 and .50 (as Ohio law requires)
You are allowed 3 bullets in the gun, so a 5 round mag will do nicely, I haven't weighed mine, but I've hunted with it the last 2 years, with no issues. Factory ammo is available at cabela's. @$1.50 per round.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Boxer

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Hint.

Thank me later.

Here Endeth The Sermon

Excellent post.

24HCF in its entirety, is solely responsible for why my children do not have college funds, my mortgage isn't paid-off and why I will never retire early enough to enjoy the remainder of my life.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
661 members (1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 17Fan, 09wingates, 77 invisible), 2,677 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,605
Posts18,398,367
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.