Print Thread
Hop To
#13203143 10/13/18
M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M

These are actual comments made on students' report cards by teachers in the New York City public school system. All teachers were reprimanded (but, boy, are these funny!)

1. Since my last report, your child has reached rock bottom and has started to dig.

2. I would not allow this student to breed.

3. Your child has delusions of adequacy.

4. Your son is depriving a village somewhere of an idiot. (my favorite...)

5. Your son sets low personal standards and then consistently fails to achieve them.

6. The student has a 'full six-pack' but lacks the plastic thing to hold it all together.

7. This child has been working with glue too much.

8. When your daughter's IQ reaches 50, she should sell.

9. The gates are down, the lights are flashing, but the train isn't coming..

10. If this student were any more stupid, he'd have to be watered twice a week.

11. It's impossible to believe the sperm that created this child beat out 1,000,000 others.

12. The wheel is turning but the hamster is definitely dead.

These are actual comments made by 16 Police Officers. The comments were taken off actual police car videos around the country:

1. "You know, stop lights don't come any redder than the one you just went through."

2. "Relax, the handcuffs are tight because they're new. They'll stretch after you wear them a while."

3. "If you take your hands off the car, I'll make your birth certificate a worthless document."

4. "If you run, you'll only go to jail tired."

5. "Can you run faster than 1200 feet per second? Because that's the speed of the bullet that'll be chasing you."(LOVE IT)

6. "You don't know how fast you were going? I guess that means I can write anything I want to on the ticket, huh?" (MY FAVORITE)

7. "Yes, sir, you can talk to the shift supervisor, but I don't think it will help. Oh, did I mention that I'm the shift supervisor?"

8. "Warning!You want a warning? O.K, I'm warning you not to do that again or I'll give you another ticket."

9. "The answer to this last question will determine whether you are drunk or not. Was Mickey Mouse a cat or a dog?"

10. "Fair? You want me to be fair? Listen,fair is a place where you go to ride on rides, eat cotton candy and corn dogs and step in monkey poop."

11. "Yeah, we have a quota. Two more tickets and my wife gets a toaster oven."

12. "In God we trust; all others we run through NCIC." ( National Crime Information Center )

13. "Just how big were those 'two beers' you say you had?"
14. "No sir, we don't have quotas anymore. We used to, but now we're allowed to write as many tickets as we can."

15. "I'm glad to hear that the Chief (of Police) is a personal friend of yours. So you know someone who can post your bail."

AND THE WINNER IS...

16. "You didn't think we give pretty women tickets? You're right; we don't. Sign here."

--

Those who would disrespect our flag have never been handed a folded one.

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

When in the Course of human events......
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
laugh

Ed

A person who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes the person who never asks is a fool forever.

The worst slaves are those that put the chains on themselves.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
grin grin

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
I shouldn't have read this with a headache.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
My personal favorite told to me by my MSHSP trooper neighbor. Seems this older trooper, a few months shy of retirement, made a stop of some riffrafff fleeing New Orleans after Katrina. The driver refused to comply with orders to produce his DL. The trooper said Excuse me, and called dispatch to send the county coroner to mile marker such and such. The driver said why did you do that ? The trooper responded I’m 2 months from retirement and too old to scuffle on the side of interstate. There’s fixin to be a killin here! The driver got the message and complied. Had warrants too.

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by carrollco
My personal favorite told to me by my MSHSP trooper neighbor. Seems this older trooper, a few months shy of retirement, made a stop of some riffrafff fleeing New Orleans after Katrina. The driver refused to comply with orders to produce his DL. The trooper said Excuse me, and called dispatch to send the county coroner to mile marker such and such. The driver said why did you do that ? The trooper responded I’m 2 months from retirement and too old to scuffle on the side of interstate. There’s fixin to be a killin here! The driver got the message and complied. Had warrants too.

Now thats a goodun

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Cop stops a kid for speeding. Says to the kid, "I've been waiting all day for you to show up." "Kid says,"Gee officer, I hurried as fast as I could to get here." Cop let him off with a warning.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
D
dpd Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
True story.... actually happened to a guy I worked with. John had a serious drinking problem and was known to drink and drive. He ran into the back of a car at a red light and pushed that car into a police car. When the officer walked up to his car , John rolled the window down and said " Damn chief , you got here quick !!!! "

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 160user, 222Sako, 1Longbow, 56 invisible), 2,595 guests, and 1,238 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,362
Posts18,469,005
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.