-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
One day Sven went to see his friend Ole and found him digging a big hole in the back yard.

"Whatcha doin’, Ole?” asked Sven.

“Well, I’m gonna dig me a new outhouse, de old vun she bain full.

So Sven says, “Well, dere’s an easier way to do dat. You take two sticks of dynamite and you put one stick under da outhouse and da other stick down into da poop. You light both sticks. Ven the first one go off she bain blow da outhouse into da air, den ven de other one go off she bain blow all of da poop outta da hole. Den the outhouse fall back onto the empty hole and you got yourself a new outhouse.”

“By yiminy!” said Ole, “dat’s a good idea!”

So they take two sticks of dynamite and put one under the outhouse and one down into the poop, light both sticks and run around the side of the house.

Just at that moment, Lena runs out of the kitchen and into the outhouse before they can warn her.

Boom! The first stick of dynamite blows the outhouse up into the air.

Boom! The second stick of dynamite blows the poop out of the hole.

Crash! The outhouse falls back onto the empty hole.

Sven and Ole stick their heads out around the corner just in time to see the outhouse door open. Out of the outhouse rolls a big cloud of smoke, and out of the smoke staggers Lena.

“By yiminy!” says Lena, “I bain mighty glad I did not let dat vun off in da kitchen!”

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
When I was young, our older neighbor lady told of moving their outhouse when she was young. The hired man had dug a new pit and was in the process of moving the structure to the new site. Our neighbor and her siblings were engaged in the daredevil act of jumping over the old pit when her sun bonnet fell off into the hole. The hired man was attempting to retrieve it with a rake and was dragging it through the [bleep] in the process with neighbor's mother berating him. I remember that listening to this story threw me into such laughter that I was rolling on the floor crying.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I didn't build one with two holes, because some idiot would put a leg in each hole and crap all over.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

You're Welcome At My Fire Anytime

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

231 members (19rabbit52, 16penny, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 1_deuce, 2ndwind, 32 invisible), 2,155 guests, and 983 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,172
Posts18,465,366
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.