Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Dogshooter
Originally Posted by Trystan
Originally Posted by Dogshooter
Thanks fellas.... they’ll go out on Monday.

Stocking stuffer bump.....

Are they made in China or the Philipines ? Thanks

Good question.

We own all the molds and reed dies. The calls are injection molded by an American small family business right up the road in Ft. Collins, Colorado... those good folks also cut most of our reeds. They employ approximately 25 Americans.... and make many parts for the firearms industry. Crit’R Call has been doing business with them since the late 70’s... shortly after the patent was granted.

The calls are then assembled, packaged, and shipped by our family, from the basement of our home. One of the primary reasons for purchasing the business was to provide hands on learning experience for our children. Our teenage children work on the business several days a week. They get payed far better than if they worked at any of the jobs their friends have.... and they get to learn about all aspects of a business, ie: P&Ls, Inventory Management, Shipping/Receiving, and Piece Rate Production. They’ve seen the entire injection molding process, and understand how it works.... by actually participating in it.

So the short answer is..... They’re 100% American made..... by people, and companies, who have a vested interest in our country, the state of Colorado, and their families.

You wanna be a dick, just because I busted your chops a little.... that’s your deal. But let’s leave the call business out of it. In the few short months my wife and I have owned Crit’R Call, we’ve donated a lot of calls to a lot of kids. We sponsored the WY Youth Predator Hunt.... were every kid there, participating or not, received one of our calls. If you wanna take a tour, to see if I’m full of schitt.... let me know, it can be arranged.

Hell..... I’ll send you one for every one of your grandkids... I’m serious.

Did I jump high enough?

I would just prefer we both quit being a dick and have a great new upcoming year personally. Congrats on the new business and I wish you the best with that

Trystan

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field
IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
Bump for Monday.

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Sent a PM.

Chronographs, bore scopes and pattern boards have broke a lot of hearts.
R
RCL Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Josh,

Many thanks for the fast shipment.
This kit will be a Christmas gift for a rancher friends young son, and I know he will really like it and put to good use.

Wishing your family a great holiday season.

R

D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
Thanks Rob.... hope your holiday is great too.

Been asked about the clear PeeWee calls by a couple guys.... they’re $15.

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I've had these calls before they were owned by a good dude....

They flat out work very well....

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
the good dude got it from a good dude...

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Just got mine...awesome calls for sure.

Dave

If you're not burning through batteries in your headlamp,...you're doing it wrong.
D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by huntsman22
the good dude got it from a good dude...

Sure did.

Major is a great guy, and a legend in the call industry. 30 years ago, he took 5 minutes out of his day to show a skinny punk kid how to blow a predator call.... and I’ve been hooked on calling coyotes since.

D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
Throw Back Thursday bump....... a 10-pack, circa 2005, all called up with the Song Dog and PeeWee combo.

[Linked Image]

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Picked my order up from the PO yesterday... thanks for the extras Josh... everyone needs to stock up on these... great Xmas gifts and a great guy to deal with...

Public landowner...
D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
I’ve got about a dozen of these kits left... then it’s on to the Winter Specials (suggestions?)

D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
Just a reminder...... if you gave these calls to kids for Christmas.... be sure to warn them that: if you blow these calls in the house... the only thing they call in is angry girls.... and mad sisters are way meaner than any old coyote.

Merry Christmas fellas!

K
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
K
How do I order a kit? Pm sent.

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Do you have something that a 9 and 11 y.o could learn to call on? Also, could I get ur instructional dvds? Send me a total and preferred payment method. Thanks. Boys will love them.....not so sure about my wife. May test her tolerance😃

D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
Tad,

I have an 11 year old, and two 9 year olds (twins)... they can run just about any of our calls pretty effectively. I would suggest you start them out with one of our PeeWee calls, the PW can make all kinds of sounds, and requires the least effort to blow. The Orange PeeWees are $9 ea, and shipping is $4.

I don’t currently have any instructional DVDs, only instructional CDs. We will be releasing a YouTube instructional series very soon.

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Super. Can i get the cd’s and two pw’s? Thanks for the quick reply.

D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
One of the CDs pertains to the PeeWee (Basic Sounds), the other CD is oriented more toward “Coyote Talk” using the Song Dog and Magnum. Coyote Talk is kind of next level, so I’d suggest simply going with the Basic CD until the kids grasp those concepts.

The Basic Sounds CD is $10... so for the CD, two calls, and shipping is $32. We take PayPal, or you can just send a check.

Shoot me a PM, and I’ll get you the address.

Josh

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Tag

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I

FYI--Gave one of these calls to my son and a neighbor kid for Christmas. Very, very impressed.

They are easy to blow, sound awesome, and are very affordable. If you have ANY interest in predator calling, it's gonna be hard to beat these calls.

Dave

If you're not burning through batteries in your headlamp,...you're doing it wrong.
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
711 members (222Sako, 007FJ, 09wingates, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 204guy, 77 invisible), 2,917 guests, and 1,283 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,774
Posts18,401,589
Members73,823
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2023 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.