Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
We know you cant figure it out.

Yep, dumbass Trump became a multi billionaire real estate mogul all by himself.

Now, that would require more than a little bit og genius in itself. Pretty obvious to most folks with half a brain.

I think he did it with good help. Of course, those with half a brain think that is possible with bad help. I guess it can, in Wonderland.

Keep wondering.

So why did he pick Jefferson Beauregard Sessions the III, if'n he weren't no good?

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
GB1

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
No body ever said he wasn't good. Being good and "not on the same page" aren't the same thing.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Now, that would require more than a little bit og genius in itself. Pretty obvious to most folks with half a brain.

I think he did it with good help. Of course, those with half a brain think that is possible with bad help. I guess it can, in Wonderland.

Keep wondering.

So why did he pick Jefferson Beauregard Sessions the III, if'n he weren't no good?

You will never be able to read sign. You and other liebs dont want to. You would rather swallow the lieberal BS slime and avoid seeing your dreams of sweet Utopia turn to dust.

There are more than 2 distinct possibilités.

You miss that he is a political genius who kicked your hero Hillarys ass against all odds. He kicked the ass of Zero and his best laid plans to immortalize his traitorus agenda. He kicked the ass of the msm. He kicked the asses at the traitorus DOJ and FBI.

What were the odds? One in a million? And you have the stupidity to step up and call him stupid.

Joshuas army shouted and the Walls of Jericho tumbled down. The progressives said it was just blind luck.

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/10/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Keep wondering.

You will never be able to read sign. You and other liebs dont want to. You would rather swallow the lieberal BS slime and avoid seeing your dreams of sweet Utopia turn to dust.

There are more than 2 distinct possibilités.

You miss that he is a political genius who kicked your hero Hillarys ass against all odds. He kicked the ass of Zero and his best laid plans to immortalize his traitorus agenda. He kicked the ass of the msm. He kicked the asses at the traitorus DOJ and FBI.

What were the odds? One in a million? And you have the stupidity to step up and call him stupid.

Joshuas army shouted and the Walls of Jericho tumbled down. The progressives said it was just blind luck.

jaguar if you would scrutinize "your" guy as much as you scrutinize "the other guy", both parties would have to get their [bleep] together. as it is now, whoever wins, half of America thinks the world is over, and the other have thinks "their" guy can do no wrong.

Bullschidt.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Only two possibilities:

A) Our brilliant billionaire business executive 4 D chess player actually doesn't know how to pick good help, because he really only runs a family business not a public corporation

B) little old city boy done got slickered by a smooth talkin' southern fried politician!

derned if'n i can figger it out!

the timing reminds me of the words of another "non-politician"

...after the election I'll have a little more flexibility....

How many pens you gone through forging absentee ballots in Arizona? You get a gold star yet for doing the most?

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Only voted once. Not sure how its been since you've been to AZ, but 75% of the votes are mail-in now.

Not a member of any Party, pretty sure nobody would let me within 50 feet of the vote counting process.

Sycamore

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (2500HD, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 163bc, 1lessdog, 16penny, 56 invisible), 2,059 guests, and 1,135 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,198
Posts18,465,978
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.