Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
K
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
I need your prayers today. Its not my hypertension- which I have sought to control. I have planned to teach for five more years before I retire. I can retire right now but it would be severe financial hardship.(no more gun buying- and that can't happen.) During this veteran's day holiday, which I thank and respect each and every one of you veterans, I have to go through hell.

Today at 8AM AST, I have to go through 2 hours of Critical Race Theory and practices in k12 education. I can't opt out. It is required. Critical Race Theory means that I have to apologize for being white and male. This is not on the east coast, california, washington, oregon, colorado or now arizona. This is in Alaska. Fairbanks, Alaska.

I have fought against the liberals for a long time. I have made it my pursuit to teach students to accept all races and religions but not to put one race over others. Now the chickens have come home to roost and I have to deal with it. I would rather have a colonoscopy than this. So please, I know many others need prayer, but if you have a moment or two, please pray for a history teacher in Fairbanks, Alaska so he can keep quiet and survive to fight the commies one more day.

GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
That's positively sickening. Sorry to hear the Bolsheviks have captured your state's education establishment.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I'm sympathetic to your plight. But I just don't have it in me to be a propagandist for the left.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Done... But apologize for NOTHING....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ahh hell...it'll probably do you some good. Look what 35 years of it has done for me.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Unbelievable. You're a better man than me. Not sure I could do it. You got to do what's best for you.

3825 24336
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Prayers from Virginia, I don't have it quite that bad, but my employer is trying to make everyone accept transgender, cross gender, and no gender as normal and healthy. Sexual deviants striving for legitimacy.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I pray that you don't keep quiet. That's how it's done, you see. If you keep quiet because you want your pension, they have you. How much is your soul worth? If you don't stand up for the kids who will be indoctrinated by this poison, who will?

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by kaboku68
I need your prayers today. Its not my hypertension- which I have sought to control. I have planned to teach for five more years before I retire. I can retire right now but it would be severe financial hardship.(no more gun buying- and that can't happen.) During this veteran's day holiday, which I thank and respect each and every one of you veterans, I have to go through hell.

Today at 8AM AST, I have to go through 2 hours of Critical Race Theory and practices in k12 education. I can't opt out. It is required. Critical Race Theory means that I have to apologize for being white and male. This is not on the east coast, california, washington, oregon, colorado or now arizona. This is in Alaska. Fairbanks, Alaska.

I have fought against the liberals for a long time. I have made it my pursuit to teach students to accept all races and religions but not to put one race over others. Now the chickens have come home to roost and I have to deal with it. I would rather have a colonoscopy than this. So please, I know many others need prayer, but if you have a moment or two, please pray for a history teacher in Fairbanks, Alaska so he can keep quiet and survive to fight the commies one more day.

I walked away from a comfortable federal retirement because I felt compelled to do the right thing....if it were me, (since you can retire now) I'd announce my retirement plans to the class and explain the reason why....

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
I pray for you. I'll also pray some folks get their heads on straight.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kid0917
Prayers from Virginia, I don't have it quite that bad, but my employer is trying to make everyone accept transgender, cross gender, and no gender as normal and healthy. Sexual deviants striving for legitimacy.

That'd be an impossible situation.

To the OP, I'm not clear on what's required of you. Do you have to give some sort of speech? Just say everyone's a person and God love's em all equally.

LOL
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
What a bizarre situation. Never been to Alaska but would be surprised if race relations there are so negative they require getting your mind right. A black family friends of ours moved to Alaska a couple of years ago. The wife did a Physician Assistant contract with the state for IIRC 3 or 5 years with not only great pay but some fantastic benefits. We had dinner together one night before they made the decision and talked over a bunch of associated issues. Downsides? COLD and the potential for racial issues. Upside? The chance for their 2 school age daughters to have an experience like none other; to see and experience a lifestyle they otherwise might only read about. And a chance for Mom and Dad to establish professional and personal relationships they will remember the rest of their lives. If they come back at contract's end all the things they saw, shared and did will come with them. And old educational loans that allowed the Mom to establish her career will be liquidated. WOW.

During our conversation that night my wife and I each said "GO" and do not let an empty fear of undeserved black hate keep you from this opportunity. In the end their decision, including the children, was to go. They have not regretted that decision. The communities they serve have accepted them for what they are; hard working, moral, family oriented professionals. The wife PA flies in bush planes to isolated communities where health care is hard to come by. In return they have been given such things as a moose foreleg, black meat, seal oil and invitations to share in community celebrations. So far the only downside has been the COLD, the black meat and seal oil. But it's been a small downside.

Now they are friends of friends and have gone to the only place in the world where they could have met. Got kinda carried away here but it just seems way beyond stupid to waste money making sure Alaskan educators do indeed have their mind right about their students. Alaska ain't exactly the Chicago hood. If you're black and in Alaska you're more than likely doing a job that is in demand and good at what you do. So anyhow, hang in there kaboku. Maybe you can end up teaching the teachers.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Prayers on the way but I see nothing that you should have to apologize for.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Thoughts and prayers from Iowa. I spent 32 years striving to teach what is real and not all of the "alternative realities" that are dictated from ivory towers.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
You do have a choice.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
You have but one life to give for your country. You know your duty.

Do you need nordmans addy? wink

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
You got it from Texas. It’s difficult to keep your mouth shut sometimes

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

Staying on a job while pushing the liberal agenda so you can buy more guns seems counterintuitive to me.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Prayer offered up for strength and peace.

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Redneck
Done... But apologize for NOTHING....

Exactly........you should be one they apologize to.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

278 members (1beaver_shooter, 1OntarioJim, 160user, 12344mag, 300jimmy, 2UP, 26 invisible), 1,761 guests, and 913 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,601
Posts18,454,619
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.