Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
If not emotion, rank sensationalism Leroy.

At its core this conversation about over population is fundamentally about the competition for resources, power and control.

Its bullschit. Like the Paris Accord, or in other words the New Race for Africa.

One thing is for sure....you people have too much to eat if this is the kind of schit you worry about.

If you say so, Jim.

Certainly, there is and will always be competition for resources. You will be competing with ever more Californians for your water and space to breathe. Good luck with that. Maybe all those extra folks and the jingle in their pockets will finally get Montana off the list of welfare states. But regardless, you are going to get a whole bunch more people and I'm sure you are lovin' it. smile

I'm not going to worry about it. I'm just going to sit back and watch.

GB1

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Cannabalism is lthe answer. Solves food shortage and overpopulation in one. I heard this suggested just a couple days ago.

Then there is the old "A Modest Proposal"

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

G
Gus Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by las
Cannabalism is lthe answer. Solves food shortage and overpopulation in one. I heard this suggested just a couple days ago.

Then there is the old "A Modest Proposal"

it might be a worthy suggestion to begin practicing on cats first especially the feral ones. move on up to the free-roaming pets, then housecats. work on techniques, cook times, and recipes to add diversity to such a lovely dish.

in other words, protein is protein. if it can be mfg. in the factory cheaper than growing it on the hoof walking on the land, then so be it.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Okay Leroy.....you can be the new Paul Revere.

Anyway...who gives a fugg about the Californians?

They dont need anybody. They will be fine......as is so often pointed out by the leftists when talk of succession comes about.

Yes yes leroy....the Californians are coming you jackass.

I am MAGA.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

They dont need anybody. They will be fine......as is so often pointed out by the leftists when talk of succession comes about.

Of course the Californicans will be fine. They have plenty of money. It will be your costs they drive up. Hope you will be fine with that. Everything to the highest bidder you know.

Coming for you, not me. But no problem. You have ALL the answers. I'm watching.

IC B2

G
Gus Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
i have come to the conclusion while reading the posts on this forum, and other sources of information, that an indication of over-population of humans on this earth is folks without jobs, or sources of support other than the state & federal government. no help from the global humanity for sure.

but, the feds are literally feeding people with no visible means of support. but how do they do that? why by taxing the able workers of course.

that'd be you and i. we are taxed to pay for our freedom, and it also buys support for the humans who have no visible means of support.

how did that happen?

more importantly, how can we best change things so that everyone has a contribution to offer. an opportunity to pay taxes like the rest of us?

folks would willingly pay taxes if given the opportunity to do so, yes?

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Gus, have you been smokin' silly weed again?

G
Gus Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Gus, have you been smokin' silly weed again?

we're bogged down here in the legislative process in georgia.

medical marijuana is legal, but it can't be grown here, nor imported.

ok, so what next? lot's more legislative process i'm sure is the solution.

we'll get it all worked out, but not in a day, week, or month. not in a year.

let's see: we can work for a living, or steal, recieve welfare, or inherit wealth?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Of course the Californicans will be fine. They have plenty of money. It will be your costs they drive up. Hope you will be fine with that. Everything to the highest bidder you know.

Keep trolling buddy.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Gus

let's see: we can work for a living, or steal, recieve welfare, or inherit wealth?

or marry into wealth.

that way you'll have far easier access to stealing money along the way and finally if you are calculating
and ruthless enough, you will also legally inherit the lot.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
IC B3

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Dutch
The problem of population growth is shrinking.

World population growth was 2% per year in 1960. Babies everywhere. Today, it's less than 1%, and the rate of growth is falling off a cliff. Almost ALL areas of the world are negative or close to neutral, other than a few parts of Asia and of course, Africa.

Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Russia and Japan are shrinking in population, quickly.

Every region goes through the same cycle. People have lots of babies and lots of babies die. Then through improved nutrition and medicine, all of a sudden the babies stop dying. The next generation stops having so many babies. The generation after achieves a much higher level of wealth, and barely has babies at all.

This century, it's Africa's turn.

Finally.

Someone who's actually paying attention to the real world.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Gus
let's face it, almost all, if not all adult human men & women love sex. it's so uplifting, enjoyable, etc. etc.

in the past without the guts of a goat or sheep or something similar to prevent conception, then conception could result.

time of the month for the female was also a factor. and certain "religious" practices also had an impact?

but now, with some 7.2 billion people, more or less, then do we need to approach the problem from a new direction?

we know people like sex. just look around. we see the effects of sex every day. they're walking the streets, some begging.

is there a problem with the basic design? or, can we overcome any basic design flaws with technology?

what we might have here is a failure to address some fundamental problems that might be creeping up on us?

as a societal effort should we be holding back on populating the earth as quickly as possible, or moving faster in that direction?

A God “damned” good question Gus......The answer is already in print........

X-VERMINATOR

Last edited by xverminator; 11/14/18.

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Youre once again, talking out of you pie faced ass.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/thomas...our-reasons-california-is-unsustainable/

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

At its core this conversation about over population is fundamentally about the competition for resources, power and control.

Its bullschit. Like the Paris Accord, or in other words the New Race for Africa.

One thing is for sure....you people have too much to eat if this is the kind of schit you worry about.

If you say so, Jim.

Certainly, there is and will always be competition for resources. You will be competing with ever more Californians for your water and space to breathe. Good luck with that. Maybe all those extra folks and the jingle in their pockets will finally get Montana off the list of welfare states. But regardless, you are going to get a whole bunch more people and I'm sure you are lovin' it. smile

And your dimocrap buds pay illegals to break the law to cross the border to drop their spawn and become full fleged US citizens.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Youre once again, talking out of you pie faced ass.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/thomas...our-reasons-california-is-unsustainable/

Thanks for agreeing with me. That's part of the reason so many of them are moving to Montana.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by jaguartx

If you say so, Jim.

And your dimocrap buds pay illegals to break the law to cross the border to drop their spawn and become full fleged US citizens.

Haven't heard about that happening lately. Don't seem likely in the slightest.

But carry on. Ya'll been a might slow tonight so please pick up the pace. You especially jaggie

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by xverminator
Originally Posted by Gus
let's face it, almost all, if not all adult human men & women love sex. it's so uplifting, enjoyable, etc. etc.

in the past without the guts of a goat or sheep or something similar to prevent conception, then conception could result.

time of the month for the female was also a factor. and certain "religious" practices also had an impact?

but now, with some 7.2 billion people, more or less, then do we need to approach the problem from a new direction?

we know people like sex. just look around. we see the effects of sex every day. they're walking the streets, some begging.

is there a problem with the basic design? or, can we overcome any basic design flaws with technology?

what we might have here is a failure to address some fundamental problems that might be creeping up on us?

as a societal effort should we be holding back on populating the earth as quickly as possible, or moving faster in that direction?

A God “damned” good question Gus......The answer is already in print........

X-VERMINATOR

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

87 members (B52RadarNav, 35, Ashworth, Bigd7378, 11 invisible), 1,419 guests, and 834 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,060
Posts18,463,260
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.