M

He seems agitated by common sense...

Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Welcome to ignore, genius.

Thirty years in IT and you had pop-ups enabled. OK rocket surgeon ...

Still no problem here running the chit that works..

So put a feather in your ass and take a picture, you stupid phugk.

If you're going to put somebody on ignore, only to toggle, quote, and reply to their post, don't put them on ignore. It'll save you some steps. I know these things as I've spent decades streamlining work processes.

Rick- Firefox with uBlock Origin is working mahvelously here.

Suck a dick, [bleep].

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You're just a stupid little phugk who wouldn't even understand you fix the problem. Moron.

Little twizzler schit isn't the only thing that can be pumped through there, you stupid phugk.

Truth is, I've never seen you offer any help to anyone for anything. You're obviously a selfish little ckunt that thinks only of himself.

Now, why don't you at least go mow Mommy's grass around the trailer.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I have been getting it every day but not today on Android with Dolphin Browser that is updated to latest version.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
You're just a stupid little phugk who wouldn't even understand you fix the problem. Moron.

Little twizzler schit isn't the only thing that can be pumped through there, you stupid phugk.

Well said!

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

Truth is, I've never seen you offer any help to anyone for anything. You're obviously a selfish little ckunt that thinks only of himself.

Now, why don't you at least go mow Mommy's grass around the trailer.

Oh wait, you added more. You go boy.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
You started this thread with bitching, then you're given the solution several times over - and you bitch about that!

Sonny, listen up or shut up.

Rocky,
Always liked you.

You're just not seeing the big picture. You said it yourself. You don't even carry a phone. As Flave said, anymore a phone is a computer. There are more reasons than the Fire for me to run Chrome that I am not going to divulge here, nor waste my time explaining. Briefly, I have software for my business that runs on Chrome. I was a senior level IT guy for many years over a 3 decade career, so I kinda know a little of what I'm talking about.

Chrome is the Google browser that has a user base of 2 billion. Ublock Origin is simply a plugin app for several browsers.

And finally, I'm not blaming Rick. I'm actually working with him through a 3rd party to help him resolve the problem. It is also WAY in his best interest to do so.

Please don't become an ass like somebody else here is trying so desperately to be. It seems like one troll can control so many people's minds on this forum anymore.

l_d,

Honest question for you here.

I saw a post ( Kellory's ?) about having a company issued device and not being able to change crap on it. Is that similar to your situation? If not, is there a reason you can't install/download firefox and the adblocker to your phone and just use that while browsing the 24hrcampfire stuff? Continue using your Chrome browser for all the reasons you need to, just don't go to the 'fire sight on it?

The reason I ask, and I'm very tech challenged when it comes to phones, I had to use Internet Explorer on my laptop for a few month just for one site I use on occasion as something they had was not able to work on firefox. No issues other than I had to open IE to go to their site a couple of times a month maybe. Easy enough to do, just clicked another icon on my task bar. Chrome is on this laptop too, so I guess I have at least three browsers to choose from.

I don't do the 'fire on my phone, just a few other sites I use, mostly here at the house on the WiFi, occasionally while out and about. So I don't know if I can use two browsers on a phone.

As in the case I mentioned above, I had to take another tack until the website I had issues with fixed their end of things so it was compatible with firefox. Seems from everything Rick is trying this might take awhile and using another browser for the 'fire in the meantime might help with the frustration everyone is having?

Again, I know little about the phone/internet thing, so please allow my non-nerd questions.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kellory
Not an option for everyone. This is a company issued cell. You don't alter it. It's set the way it needs to be for work functions, work orders, pages, texts, and emails. Screw up one setting, and it's lost productivity. I will NOT be downloading chit to work around a problem that ain't mine.
If it can not be safe for my cell as is, it will limit or eliminate my participation.

Kellory,

Not trying to be a smart assss or something, but do you have a private phone? I've worked for organizations that didn't allow company devices to be used for outside stuff and that was our option. Or, as in your case, when they didn't allow changes to the interface and we were allowed some private use, if a site was "dangerous" or clogged up resources with junk, we had to use our own devices.

Nice to see you have a company phone and they allow you to use the internet for private stuff.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
Packers look good this year.

How are those 'hawks doing? Not the Seattle ones, but those Midwestern ones, you know, with one of the coolest logos in pro sports.

Geno

In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
You started this thread with bitching, then you're given the solution several times over - and you bitch about that!

Sonny, listen up or shut up.

Rocky,
Always liked you.

You're just not seeing the big picture. You said it yourself. You don't even carry a phone. As Flave said, anymore a phone is a computer. There are more reasons than the Fire for me to run Chrome that I am not going to divulge here, nor waste my time explaining. Briefly, I have software for my business that runs on Chrome. I was a senior level IT guy for many years over a 3 decade career, so I kinda know a little of what I'm talking about.

Chrome is the Google browser that has a user base of 2 billion. Ublock Origin is simply a plugin app for several browsers.

And finally, I'm not blaming Rick. I'm actually working with him through a 3rd party to help him resolve the problem. It is also WAY in his best interest to do so.

Please don't become an ass like somebody else here is trying so desperately to be. It seems like one troll can control so many people's minds on this forum anymore.

l_d,

Honest question for you here.

I saw a post ( Kellory's ?) about having a company issued device and not being able to change crap on it. Is that similar to your situation? If not, is there a reason you can't install/download firefox and the adblocker to your phone and just use that while browsing the 24hrcampfire stuff? Continue using your Chrome browser for all the reasons you need to, just don't go to the 'fire sight on it?

The reason I ask, and I'm very tech challenged when it comes to phones, I had to use Internet Explorer on my laptop for a few month just for one site I use on occasion as something they had was not able to work on firefox. No issues other than I had to open IE to go to their site a couple of times a month maybe. Easy enough to do, just clicked another icon on my task bar. Chrome is on this laptop too, so I guess I have at least three browsers to choose from.

I don't do the 'fire on my phone, just a few other sites I use, mostly here at the house on the WiFi, occasionally while out and about. So I don't know if I can use two browsers on a phone.

As in the case I mentioned above, I had to take another tack until the website I had issues with fixed their end of things so it was compatible with firefox. Seems from everything Rick is trying this might take awhile and using another browser for the 'fire in the meantime might help with the frustration everyone is having?

Again, I know little about the phone/internet thing, so please allow my non-nerd questions.

Geno

Geno, you can have another browser on your phone. For instance, on my phone there is Samsung Internet.

I'm trying to help Rick get the problem fixed. Period. Yes, there are ways to work around it, but that doesn't help Rick or the multitude of people experiencing the problem.

Using some app plug-in off the the internet is just satisfying self-interest and not helping solve the big picture problem. But, I digress.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That is why I moved to rokslide.com ....I get the disabling pop ups often. I probably looked like a flake on my last classifieds transaction because I couldn't stay on long enough to get a message sent.

And it's only here.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Thanks l_d,

I hope you and Rick can get it fixed, but for the other folks having problems perhaps the temporary fix will get them by in the meantime.

Guess I'm going to have to download the firefox deal one day on my G3, almost 5 year old "smart" phone.

Geno

In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Rick,
This is the predominant one I'm gettimg today.

[img]https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/galleries/13323587/redirect[/img]

ad.t78.net

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
I am not sure if you can help or suggest help in getting rid of these pop ups that freeze all activity. I only getvthem on my iphone when browsing the campfire. It doesnt happen on any other sites. Any suggestions? My guess is that I am not the only one, but just couldnt find the topic anywhere else. Thanks and sorry if this has already been andwered elsewhere.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

"Dear Samsung SM-G950U user,

Sunday, December 2, 2018

Congratulations Samsung SM-G950U user! You are one of the 10 users we personally selected to receive a $250 Costco Gift Card!"

And again.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Just got hit with the Costco gift card one

Callum Davey one of the winners speaks pretty highly of the offer.

Hahahaaa!!!!

I liked the spinning wheel of doom with computer chick voice congratulations
Way better than these current ones....
Hahahaa!!!!

Last edited by renegade50; 12/02/18.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/galleries/13326532#Post13326532
Here's the latest piece of trash on my doorstep....

(Screenshot)

Last edited by kellory; 12/02/18.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I’ve been getting it on my iPhone all day. Cleared everything and I still happened. Deleted browser and happened again. Ok for the last hour.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Dear Lucky user,

MondayDecember 3, 2018

Congratulations Lucky user! You are one of the 10 users we personally selected for a chance receive a $1,000 Visa Gift Card or $1,000 Walmart Gift Card!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
This problem comes and goes here but in the last couple of days it’s almost impossible to visit the campfire. I’m having to manually stop the site loading to view it at all. I’m sure I’m not the only one having the issues and it’s only here.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Page 16 of 43 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 42 43

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

546 members (160user, 11point, 10ring1, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 1Akshooter, 68 invisible), 2,767 guests, and 1,224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,334
Posts18,468,628
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.