Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 16bore
Stick on a string........epic

[Linked Image]

Rick Bin has been blowing up my phone and email in an effort to get me back posting on 24hrCF.

As part of a particularly lucrative deal including stock options and cash payments I agreed but only if my close personal friend Lil Fish was allowed limited posting privileges.

Just how I roll. laugh

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just spent 5 minutes of my life that I'll never get back thinking I'd learn something new about Tikka rifles...………………..

All I learned was that Tikkas have gone up in price, Peterson brass flash holes are cut with a dull air nibbler, Remingtons suck, Brownings twist rates may or may not be thoughtfully done, and although Big Stick takes some awesome pictures, he has the gayest paintjobs on his rifles I've ever seen.

Wollen nicht krank dein feind. Planen es.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not true...We learned that JB is depositing C Notes from Bin...Hannibal is running around buck necked showing his ass on every subsection available here. People are scared. Doors are being bolted. Women are being told to stay inside, and I have a blazing fugg’n headache from all the splendid pixels...😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
John, you need to get Rcamuglia posting again.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jackmountain
John, you need to get Rcamuglia posting again.

Truth.

Maybe if we all quit bashing each other a few posters from the old days might find time to come back and add a bit to the Campfire.

To his credit Big Stick might be doing much to lead the way.

I really feel like singing that Cumbia song stuff right now. grin

John Burns

I have all the sources.

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
It's too bad Mark Dobrenski doesn't post anymore either.

16bore Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
3 days of posting hell....worse than a teen

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Lil Fish might get a bit to far out over his skies at time on rifle stuff but the pictures are always welcome.

I am glad I could get his posting privileges back and the new softer Lil Fish seems nice. grin

Do you remember I used to call you Mr Burns ?

I’ve changed my mind now.

Jerry

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
I think mr. Burns fell and hit his fu cking head. My condolences.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
I think mr. Burns fell and hit his fu cking head. My condolences.

Ouch?? grin

John Burns

I have all the sources.

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I find Burns to be a slight notch above the AK gnome in the pallatability department. A little of him goes a long, long ways. I just ignore the thread killer, especially since he's been let out of his cellar.

I've always wondered how being a perpetual PITA bodes well for the company you own, work for, or whatever Burns does when you're trying to sell the hunting public something.

Last edited by JGRaider; 12/05/18.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JGRaider
I find Burns to be a slight notch above the AK gnome in the pallatability department. A little of him goes a long, long ways. I just ignore the thread killer, especially since he's been let out of his cellar.

I've always wondered how being a perpetual PITA bodes well for the company you own, work for, or whatever Burns does when you're trying to sell the hunting public something.

At least Stick has a sense of humor. And, if you ask politely, will give you useful information without stroking his own ego.

The orange man, not so much.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by JGRaider

+ plus side is the gnome works 2 weeks and has off 2 so we will only get him 1/2 the time anyway. The little bastige posts quite a bit in the time he is here though.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Yoder409
Just spent 5 minutes of my life that I'll never get back thinking I'd learn something new about Tikka rifles...………………..

All I learned was that Tikkas have gone up in price, Peterson brass flash holes are cut with a dull air nibbler, Remingtons suck, Brownings twist rates may or may not be thoughtfully done, and although Big Stick takes some awesome pictures, he has the gayest paintjobs on his rifles I've ever seen.

Sounds to me like you got educated proper.

24HCF in its entirety, is solely responsible for why my children do not have college funds, my mortgage isn't paid-off and why I will never retire early enough to enjoy the remainder of my life.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bellydeep
And, if you ask politely, will give you useful information without stroking his own ego.

Nope

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by bellydeep
And, if you ask politely, will give you useful information without stroking his own ego.

He helped me a great deal years ago when I had questions about setting up my dies. Very knowledgeable and willing to help.

Then he turned into a dick, for reasons I have yet to ascertain. So he’s on ignore.

Funny thing, I still consult his advice when I’m setting up new dies. Saved it in Word.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

So if you're politely asked for advice, because of your outstanding knowledge and experience...you have no intentions of answering ?

Candid, yet courteous....Hint

Originally Posted by Big Stick
That you cannot begin to keep pace,is solely upon your narrow shoulders. Your STUPIDITY,ain't my burden.

Hint...............

Yep, a self absorbed dick

16bore Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
He "helps" if you wanna duplicate his schit. But ask for help setting up a Savage 270 with a Vortex scope and see what happens.

Either way, pure entertainment....gets the click bait count up for the advertisers I'm sure.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by 16bore
But ask for help setting up a Savage 270 with a Vortex scope .

If a dude wants to stick his fingers in a drawer and slam it shut on them, he’s free to do as he pleases.... however, I’m not going to “help” him.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
I tried to follow, but those Krylon fumes and colored duct tape were too much of a pain in the ass

Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (1234, 1_deuce, 10gaugeman, 007FJ, 160user, 2500HD, 67 invisible), 2,326 guests, and 1,229 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,656
Posts18,455,599
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.