Hop To
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by DanBrothers

nothing blind about 3 shots... 3 kills.

Unless you read the entire first post. Then this is stupid at best.

It was completely blind shooting. You didn't know what you were shooting at.

Camp is where you make it.
GB1

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
At which part of the face do you aim?

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge

That's kind of personal. laugh

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge

I let "the doe" decide. Don't you, George?

Thinking about it, she'd be pissed if I hit three with three consecutive shots. It would be a lot worse than lying to some uniforms and stashing a body sounds.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
the whole face.

Camp is where you make it.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I've shot 6 whitetails here in SC this year with the 162 sst, and they were all in the dirt.. except for one 8 pt buck that ran 15 yds. But I also have to say that I've yet to shoot one the the text book broadside lung area... so I'm not sure if it will make them DRT with that shot or not. I guess my whole PERFECT bullet thread was wanting a bullet that is better than most at making them DRT with lung shots. I know there is no guaranteed bullet.... just one that might be better than others. Head, neck, CNS shots don't count in my book... only super shocker bullets that bounce the ground with dead critters. The next time I get a shot at a deer... i'll try for the text book broadside shot for the test.

Thanks Guys for all your helpful info.... I knew I could depend on the Campfire Boys....LOL.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I just loaded up 180 SST / 68.0 / 69.0 / & 70.0 grs of H4350, 9 1/2 rem primers, seated to 3.440 which is .030 off lands... surely something here will work... I sure hope it's the loads.... we'll see tomorrow... if not... it will be scope and mount changing time. I've NEVER had a challenge like this before...WOW.

If it works... I'll be so happy that I will give all you helpful Guys a three night, four day vacation in the Keys...LOL

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kingston
I've shot 6 whitetails here in SC this year with the 162 sst, and they were all in the dirt.. except for one 8 pt buck that ran 15 yds. But I also have to say that I've yet to shoot one the the text book broadside lung area... so I'm not sure if it will make them DRT with that shot or not. I guess my whole PERFECT bullet thread was wanting a bullet that is better than most at making them DRT with lung shots. I know there is no guaranteed bullet.... just one that might be better than others. Head, neck, CNS shots don't count in my book... only super shocker bullets that bounce the ground with dead critters. The next time I get a shot at a deer... i'll try for the text book broadside shot for the test.

Thanks Guys for all your helpful info.... I knew I could depend on the Campfire Boys....LOL.

Originally Posted by kingston
I just loaded up 180 SST / 68.0 / 69.0 / & 70.0 grs of H4350, 9 1/2 rem primers, seated to 3.440 which is .030 off lands... surely something here will work... I sure hope it's the loads.... we'll see tomorrow... if not... it will be scope and mount changing time. I've NEVER had a challenge like this before...WOW.

If it works... I'll be so happy that I will give all you helpful Guys a three night, four day vacation in the Keys...LOL

shocked

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 300MAG
Do you drive an Uber Avalanche??

LMAO

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
So what have we learned?
Be honest ?

OK then....

1. Stupid runs rampant in the world and sometimes it even carries a firearm
2. If someone shoots you in the face make sure your friends stay low
3. You can convince yourself that being Irresponsible and unsafe is really cunning and safe
4. Most of all some things are best kept between God and yourself
5. Can't forget a 7Mag to the face may not kill you and require 2 follow up shots

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The OP's story has to be made up, it is not possible for someone to be that stupid and be allowed to own anything sharper then a butter knife.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yep, sounds like a 'poser' to me. Even if not, why in the world would you come onto the web to explain? Looking for forgiveness? Something smells fishy and I'm not even in the boat.

CK
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

NRA Endowment Life Member (and proud of it)

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Deuteronomy 22:5

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I just wish he could post photos of all the roadhouse milfs U get 2 bang if u lie to a fish cop.

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

B
Bry Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
And what if the cops hadn't been there?

No confession I'm thinking, and probably a wasted dink.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Her you go Dan Brothers. A little Southern Baptist Deer dinner music.....

Last edited by battue; 12/06/18.

laissez les bons temps rouler
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wageslave
Originally Posted by battue

[Linked Image]

smile

One of the 80's finest television actors..........

I'll see your Swaggart and will raise you a Beck...

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
TFF

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
This whole thread is not about the accidental killing of 3 deer with 3 shots... nor is it about the Game Wardens trying to do their job... it's about lying to get out of trouble, yet later on confessing up to the truth and facing up to one self and to the law.

For many years I was the BEST of sinners and could blaspheme and tell lies with the best of them. Then one night I heard a preacher on tv say that Jesus was knocking at the door of my heart, and that He was waiting on me to open the door and let Him in so that He could forgive my sins... save my soul... and fill me with His Presence. I knelt down in my living room floor and cried out... Oh Jesus... If you really love me, then Please forgive my sins... save my soul... and fill me with your Presence. Man O Man... it was like someone threw a blanket of pure love over me and wrapped me up with forgiveness... tears flowed as sins were watched away. The next morning was Sunday and I realized that I had a new desire to go to Church... and now the preacher made sense for the first time. I even received a tender conscience that convicted me about lying, stealing, drinking, drugging, whoring around and especially with married women. Wrong sex now became more dirty than I use to understand. It became harder to lie because the Holy Spirit now inside me was convicting me. I've had my ups and downs trying to walk out this Christian Life, and thought I had it together until I lied about that dink. That was my only sin to the Wardens.. to myself... and to the Lord. Guilt was eating me up during our walking around in the woods. I knew I had to confess up but was like Peter who denied Jesus 3 times... fearful and chicken and too self centered. When I confessed, it seemed like Heaven and Peace came back into my soul... and all fears left me.

That night lying in bed, all I could think about was my lying part, and how I was denying the Lord during that lie. Then this thought came to me... " A SOUL that is NOT convicted about lying... is a DEAD SOUL... your Soul is alive right now because I AM in you, and you are in Me... and you shall forever be with Me for all Eternity"

Amen...never stop giving your testimony my Friend. We all mess up at times. But as you did, always keep a short account between you and God!

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
This whole thread is not about the accidental killing of 3 deer with 3 shots... nor is it about the Game Wardens trying to do their job... it's about lying to get out of trouble, yet later on confessing up to the truth and facing up to one self and to the law.

For many years I was the BEST of sinners and could blaspheme and tell lies with the best of them. Then one night I heard a preacher on tv say that Jesus was knocking at the door of my heart, and that He was waiting on me to open the door and let Him in so that He could forgive my sins... save my soul... and fill me with His Presence. I knelt down in my living room floor and cried out... Oh Jesus... If you really love me, then Please forgive my sins... save my soul... and fill me with your Presence. Man O Man... it was like someone threw a blanket of pure love over me and wrapped me up with forgiveness... tears flowed as sins were watched away. The next morning was Sunday and I realized that I had a new desire to go to Church... and now the preacher made sense for the first time. I even received a tender conscience that convicted me about lying, stealing, drinking, drugging, whoring around and especially with married women. Wrong sex now became more dirty than I use to understand. It became harder to lie because the Holy Spirit now inside me was convicting me. I've had my ups and downs trying to walk out this Christian Life, and thought I had it together until I lied about that dink. That was my only sin to the Wardens.. to myself... and to the Lord. Guilt was eating me up during our walking around in the woods. I knew I had to confess up but was like Peter who denied Jesus 3 times... fearful and chicken and too self centered. When I confessed, it seemed like Heaven and Peace came back into my soul... and all fears left me.

That night lying in bed, all I could think about was my lying part, and how I was denying the Lord during that lie. Then this thought came to me... " A SOUL that is NOT convicted about lying... is a DEAD SOUL... your Soul is alive right now because I AM in you, and you are in Me... and you shall forever be with Me for all Eternity"

The Campfire wailing wall and the only thing funnier than this is those who want to fix you. Our own Campfire Brother Jimmy Swaggart. If you need money for the fine, I’m sure there are some fools that will chip in. Perhaps if you show a pic of you dancing with snakes you will get even more. Go full out Congo Square. Holly rollers and Southern Babtists. What a hoot!!!!

laissez les bons temps rouler
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

612 members (10gaugeman, 1_deuce, 222Sako, 222ND, 10Glocks, 1234, 67 invisible), 2,639 guests, and 1,336 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,669
Posts18,455,992
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.