GB4 (EMPTY)

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Bin, it's bad....

Just saying.

It's been a problem with the Fire for years.

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
I get them on my phone as well

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by kellory
Not an option for everyone. This is a company issued cell. You don't alter it. It's set the way it needs to be for work functions, work orders, pages, texts, and emails. Screw up one setting, and it's lost productivity. I will NOT be downloading chit to work around a problem that ain't mine.
If it can not be safe for my cell as is, it will limit or eliminate my participation.

Kellory,

Not trying to be a smart assss or something, but do you have a private phone? I've worked for organizations that didn't allow company devices to be used for outside stuff and that was our option. Or, as in your case, when they didn't allow changes to the interface and we were allowed some private use, if a site was "dangerous" or clogged up resources with junk, we had to use our own devices.

Nice to see you have a company phone and they allow you to use the internet for private stuff.

Geno

Sorry for the slow response, just saw this. No private phone. Company supplies this one with unlimited data. It is always on for emergency service calls at all hours of the night and day. I just had a 12 hr service call in Michigan. 2hrs on site, and 10 driving. So it is active for company use, but I have unlimited use as well, but not the permission to alter company equipment. If there were to be a break in at our shop, all company phones would show the camera feeds. My service work orders, emails, background texts , all come through my phone. Research on new or obsolete equipment is done online through my phone. There are more than 1200 business contacts, push button key box codes, and site rules recorded there.
We will not be altering it.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Dear Lucky user,

WednesdayDecember 5, 2018

Congratulations Lucky user! You are one of the 10 users we personally selected for a chance receive a $1,000 Visa Gift Card or $1,000 Walmart Gift Card!

And again.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Wouldn't you love to find the person responsible for putting that virus out into the Webosphere? If this sort of thing isn't a felony, it should be.

It's not a mere ad that you can x out and move on. It's malicious in intent, due to not being able to x it out and move on.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Dear Lucky user,

WednesdayDecember 5, 2018

Congratulations Lucky user! You are one of the 10 users we personally selected for a chance receive a $1,000 Visa Gift Card or $1,000 Walmart Gift Card!

And again....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Dear Samsung SM-G950U user,

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Congratulations Samsung SM-G950U user! You are one of the 10 users we personally selected to receive a $250 Costco Gift Card!

And again!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yup...only trash I get from anywhere, any time.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Dear Lucky user,

ThursdayDecember 6, 2018

And again. (This crap gets old fast. )

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Thursday, December 6, 2018

Congratulations Samsung SM-G950U user! You are one of the 10 users we personally selected to receive a $250 Costco Gift Card!

And again...

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Called Samsung this morning. I run a Galaxy S6 Android phone. They confirmed explicitly that the redirect ads are caused by and originating from www.24hourcampfire.com.

For other security reasons, I recently installed a VPN on my phone. I have had no redirect ads since. So, it appears the malware is using our phones' IP addresses to carry out the attacks.

Hopefully, this info will help the 24hcf people working on the problem.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
What you gonna do with all the gift cards?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ironbender

Not buy a Chevy truck.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Not buy a Chevy truck.

Exactly. All the companies that pay for ads that do nothing but annoy people, don’t they realize that all they’re doing is putting a bad taste in the mouth of people who might otherwise have been customers?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
No kidding. And I drive a Chevy truck now.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I figured I'd buy a "Give-a-chit" since mine is busted.

"

Saturday, December 8, 2018

Congratulations Samsung SM-G950U user! You are one of the 10 users we personally selected to receive a $250 Costco Gift Card!"

And again

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Not buy a Chevy truck.

Exactly. All the companies that pay for ads that do nothing but annoy people, don’t they realize that all they’re doing is putting a bad taste in the mouth of people who might otherwise have been customers?

For all you know, that chevy ad might be paid for by Ford. wink

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
I'm certain Chevy is unaware of your frustrations and has nothing to do with it.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Saturday, December 8, 2018

And again.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 18 of 43 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 42 43

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
665 members (219DW, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 79 invisible), 2,910 guests, and 1,404 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,670
Posts18,399,443
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

ROW 1
ROW 2
Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
ROW 3
Copyright © 2000-2023 24hourcampfire.com, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.
TD RANDOM