GOOD CAUSE RAFFLE
We should always try to find a way to help each other out, but during the holidays we should especially try to make it a priority. Cyrus Wagner was involved in a horrible car accident. He has medical bills through the roof from it, not to mention his family lost their primary source of income. We have a knife roll full of knives, plus a matching Beard and Owl pocket square, to be raffled off to try to lessen his burden. Spots will be $20 and unlimited. Friends and family payment please.
Please send to cywagner1991outlook.com

Please DO NOT MENTION RAFFLE in PayPal notes. Post screenshots below and I will make sure you get your spots and post them here so you know your number in the drawing. This will close the evening of Sunday December 16th. There will be a live video on Facebook to draw a winner via random number generator. You can always buy more than 1 ticket and I will make sure you get the proper number of spots.

Even if you’re not a knife collector this is a good way to take care of all the men on your Christmas list and help out a good cause as well.

The only thing I ask is that you give me a little time to reply with your spot. We all work and so it may take me a little bit but I will get it done. Here’s the pics of what you are buying tickets for. Thanks all and if you have any questions just ask.

Reno

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

The time is drawing nearer for the American People to stand up for what they believe in. To stop having their rights trampled by the a$$holes in Washington D.C.