Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
GREAT WINTER PROJECT is beer making... Also a great Christmas present.

The couple that brews together... gets drunk together... and...

Premium Grade EXTRA THICK 16 ounce bottles... (FYI, NEVER USE BOTTLES with twist off caps).

[Linked Image]

Beer caps (many colors) and cap seater available to the buyer at cheap prices (we color code our various brews).

$0.25 a bottle. We have 175+/- bottles available... that would be $40+/-

...or trade for whatever.

All bottles are CLEAN!

Beer making advice is free...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

GB1

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Make sure you always have enough beer on hand for when your biker friends stop by...

[Linked Image]

Last edited by CashisKing; 12/10/18. Reason: Typos... as always

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
tt

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have a pile of 16oz too, then I started kegging for a few years. Now I use growlers and am warming up to my still,,a cheapy but an upgrade is in my sights!

I tend to use more than enough gun
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My dad did home brew beer. He used the heavy glass quart coke bottles. Something went wrong in the middle of the night, and one of the bottles fell over, smashed, and set off a chain reaction of exploding bottles. The mess was unreal, and the reak lasted for years. Good luck with your home brew, I'm good without it. wink

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by kellory
My dad did home brew beer. He used the heavy glass quart coke bottles. Something went wrong in the middle of the night, and one of the bottles fell over, smashed, and set off a chain reaction of exploding bottles.

Too much pressure from excess priming sugar probably... and Coke bottles are too weak for beer IMHO. Same thing happen to me when I started...

Originally Posted by waterrat
...I started kegging for a few years.
Kegging is the way to go if you want to make the big $$$ investment in equipment... bottles are great to start with IMHO.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by kellory
My dad did home brew beer. He used the heavy glass quart coke bottles. Something went wrong in the middle of the night, and one of the bottles fell over, smashed, and set off a chain reaction of exploding bottles.

Too much pressure from excess priming sugar probably... and Coke bottles are too weak for beer IMHO. Same thing happen to me when I started...

Originally Posted by waterrat
...I started kegging for a few years.
Kegging is the way to go if you want to make the big $$$ investment in equipment... bottles are great to start with IMHO.

Could be right, though these were the heavy quart sized bottles. Lot of mass, and I'd think them stronger than standard beer bottles. But he could have screwed up the ratios as he was new to it.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Make OFFER... any OFFER

Local pick-up please 22192 Northern Virginia

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

451 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 36 invisible), 2,264 guests, and 1,030 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,285
Posts18,467,831
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.