Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ip-and-investigations-advance/ar-BBQVRWZ

Between Cohen, AMI, Russia, Weisselberg, etc, etc, etc, he's in a tight spot.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Someone please tell dick head ive heard dick heads say that before.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Someone please tell dick head ive heard dick heads say that before.

Did you take me off Ignore, jag? That was sweet. Are you an MD? DO? Dumbsh*t?

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
What crime is Trump being charged for?

Last edited by SBTCO; 12/13/18.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Paddler. Just one picture of a gun with you. Or something that you hunted. Maybe even a fishing pole. Heck even a sling shot. Trump is not in any trouble. So you are going to tell me that the District Court of NY is going to indict a sitting POTUS. Mueller is even on dangerous ground. The 25th amendment is a provision but is it really in effect with the passage of the Patriot Act that has declared that the US is in a state of emergency that gives POTUS Trump war powers as long as we are threatened by terrorists.Do you think he wouldn't declare these Democratic Deep State Dip schit hardliners not domestic terrorists attempting a de facto Coup? Do you know what happened with Roger B. Taney told Lincoln that he couldn't go suspend the writ of Habeas Corpus during times of emergency?Well Lincoln explained to Taney in Ex Merryman on his July 4th Address that in times of emergency that he didn't even need the approval of Congress. The POTUS has Fiat powers that are greater than those enumerated in the Constitution. His duty is to the American people and his power is determined by their support. So lets compare Trump at 41 % approval to Nancy and Chucky who are in the 20s % according to Real Clear Politics. Sure Trump could step down but he hasn't stepped back once. He would fight it unlike Clinton or even Nixon. So you are stuck with Trump for at least two more years buttercup.

Last edited by kaboku68; 12/13/18.
IC B2

P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by kaboku68
Paddler. Just one picture of a gun with you. Or something that you hunted. Maybe even a fishing pole. Heck even a sling shot. Trump is not in any trouble. So you are going to tell me that the District Court of NY is going to indict a sitting POTUS. Mueller is even on dangerous ground. The 25th amendment is a provision but is it really in effect with the passage of the Patriot Act that has declared that the US is in a state of emergency that gives POTUS Trump war powers as long as we are threatened by terrorists.Do you think he wouldn't declare these Democratic Deep State Dip schit hardliners not domestic terrorists attempting a de facto Coup? Do you know what happened with Roger B. Taney told Lincoln that he couldn't go suspend the writ of Habeas Corpus during times of emergency?Well Lincoln explained to Taney in Ex Merryman on his July 4th Address that in times of emergency that he didn't even need the approval of Congress. The POTUS has Fiat powers that are greater than those enumerated in the Constitution. His duty is to the American people and his power is determined by their support. So lets compare Trump at 41 % approval to Nancy and Chucky who are in the 20s % according to Real Clear Politics. Sure Trump could step down but he hasn't stepped back once. He would fight it unlike Clinton or even Nixon. So you are stuck with Trump for at least two more years buttercup.

Okay. Here's fishing:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Hunting:

[Linked Image]

That's a 28 gauge with #6 steel, BTW. The next is a 20 gauge Beretta SP V, which I just got back from my gunsmith yesterday, 3/4 ounce of steel 6s:

[Linked Image]

Just as sure as I caught that albacore 45 miles out of La Push in my 20' Hewes, or that chinook is over 30#, or that those birds were killed hunting on the ice locally, the Dumpster is in a heap of trouble. Now we know that Trump was in the room when paying off McDougal and Stormy was discussed, despite repeatedly lying about it. He's increasingly isolated, aides are leaving, I'm sure he's suffering. A lot, I hope, and things are only going to get worse for him and his family. Trust me.

Last edited by Paddler; 12/13/18.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
BS; this is this is the real you

[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Hey dip schit.....What's up with the heavy assed rods and fighting belt for Washington coast Albacore??
You must think you're going to catch a 500 pounder. In all the years I've fished for them and the hundreds I've seen landed not a single one went over 40 pounds,
and most were considerably under 30 pounds. Mid to upper teens and low 20's is more common. Normal medium weight salmon rods an 25 pound test line is plenty.
Unless, of course, your va-gee-gee gets to hurting you!

But you are an MD and know more than anyone else (although I've heard rumors that the nurses that know and work around/with you would argue against the validity of your medical schooling, but
would totally agree that your are an arrogant ass in the extreme).

Last edited by MickeyD; 12/14/18.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by kaboku68
Paddler. Just one picture of a gun with you. Or something that you hunted. Maybe even a fishing pole. Heck even a sling shot.....

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Things are not looking good for Robert Mueller, next time he better tell his bud Comey to keep his mouth shut before a judge rules on a case.. I think the end is coming for Mueller, this is the same judge that tossed the ted Stevens conviction..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by MickeyD
Hey dip schit.....What's up with the heavy assed rods and fighting belt for Washington coast Albacore??
You must think you're going to catch a 500 pounder. In all the years I've fished for them and the hundreds I've seen landed not a single one went over 40 pounds,
and most were considerably under 30 pounds. Mid to upper teens and low 20's is more common. Normal medium weight salmon rods an 25 pound test line is plenty.
Unless, of course, your va-gee-gee gets to hurting you!

But you are an MD and know more than anyone else (although I've heard rumors that the nurses that know and work around/with you would argue against the validity of your medical schooling, but
would totally agree that your are an arrogant ass in the extreme).

Yeah, those reels are plenty for our albies. They're 6/0 Senators and Daiwa SLD30's with Lamiglas BFC rods, which I started with in 2006. But I've since upgraded to Daiwa SLT 50W's, Shimano Tiagra 30W's and Calstars. Running the Shimano's off the gunnels and the 50W's off the corners and shotgun. Why, you ask? Because it's fun. I use Shimano Convergence mooching rods with Islander MR3's for salmon, too. I could go cheaper, of course, but the Islander's are very nice. My gear choices are really none of your business, though. Read my signature line over on ifish. And read my lips, too, the Donald is in deep doodoo.

Last edited by Paddler; 12/14/18.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Gosh and golly gee....is your va-gee-gee hurting?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Former FEC Commissioner Hans Von Spakovsky debunked the argument that President Donald Trump broke campaign finance laws by paying women he allegedly had affairs with prior to becoming president.

The president’s former lawyer, Michael Cohen, was sentenced to three years in jail on Wednesday for a litany of crimes, including making an illegal campaign contribution amounting to $130,000 to Stormy Daniels, who alleges she slept with Trump in 2006, so she would keep quiet about the affair.

Despite the guilty plea, Spakovsky said that Trump should not be worried because it would have to be a “campaign-related expense” for the contribution break any campaign finance laws.

He also pointed out that the only other time the Justice Department tried to say payments like these were campaign-related expenses was with John Edwards. Donations to Edwards’ campaign actually went to paying his mistress, a woman who worked for the campaign and ended up having his child. (RELATED: Trump Hits Back At Michael Cohen, Justice Department Claims)

A jury, however, ruled that Edwards’ donations were not a campaign-related expense.

Spakovsky went on to say that Trump has nothing to worry about and that the U.S. attorney’s office is being “overly aggressive” in their pursuit of the matter

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Paddler, are the exam gloves for giving the deckhand a prostate check? West coast thing I guess...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Paddler: proof positive that money can't buy class or brains.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
DD, Good one! ^^^^ 🤣

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
She has some "I'm scary crazy" eyes.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

71 members (Akhutr, 10gaugemag, 808outdoors, 264mag, 14 invisible), 1,061 guests, and 732 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,220
Posts18,447,487
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.