Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by SBTCO

Hey Paddler, WTF? Can't answer a basic question? I've asked you three different times on your Op's to tell us what crimes Trump is being charged with.

Spew for us some of your "facts".

Hahahaha, don't hold your breath

FJB & FJT
BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Anyone who isn’t more concerned with the fact that there are serious problems on both sides of the political spectrum - though not necessarily “for” because for some it apparently doesn’t matter, is missing some things.

The success that has been found in dividing the country - and it was carefully crafted by Obama - has resulted in a polarity that places ‘team’ well above integrity, truth, and right.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by Dave_in_WV
Libs feel about Trump like I do the Clintons. I don't want to hear the Clintons are going to prison, I want to see them in prison. The wait continues.

Never happen. For the Clintons. Could happen for Trump. Several in his orbit have or are going to prison. It's called reality. Your dreams are fantasy.

Hey Paddler, WTF? Can't answer a basic question? I've asked you three different times on your Op's to tell us what crimes Trump is being charged with.

Good luck with that....... I have asked numerous times and people to 'cite the Statute that has been violated'.............. all I get is.

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Paddler, you're a desperate fraud.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by muffin
Libs feel about Trump like I do the Clintons. I don't want to hear the Clintons are going to prison, I want to see them in prison. The wait continues.

Never happen. For the Clintons. Could happen for Trump. Several in his orbit have or are going to prison. It's called reality. Your dreams are fantasy.

Good luck with that....... I have asked numerous times and people to 'cite the Statute that has been violated'.............. all I get is.

There's your problem, you need to use smaller words.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Ain't good enough Dave, Executions would be much more fitting for the crimes committed.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ip-and-investigations-advance/ar-BBQVRWZ

Between Cohen, AMI, Russia, Weisselberg, etc, etc, etc, he's in a tight spot.
...................You are an IDIOT Paddler Pussy. They have been and are continually trying to manufacture a crime against Trump where non existed..........Saw pics of u out fishing. Are u trying to copy the Mueller team and SDNY??? FISHING!!!

U!!! A doctor of ignorance and pure stupidity. Your two specialties.

Go read the Constitution. Go read Article 2. Go read about Separation of Powers. But NO! You like the corrupt media will never do THAT! It is purely based on hatred for Trump...

The LAW and the Constitution and Article 2 be damned when it comes to you Trump hating pathetic liberals.....

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Hey Piddler.....................The corrupt Deep State players are getting more exposed on a daily basis....So you might as well load yer favorite rifle rounds with max doses of Bullseye. LOL

The HUGE BACKFIRE is coming Paddle Pussy.

Now! The judge handling the Flynn case wants by today ALL OF MUELLER'S docs. Flynn was set up from the get go to get to Trump.....

Stay tuned Piddly Boy!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mac84

Former FEC Commissioner Hans Von Spakovsky debunked the argument that President Donald Trump broke campaign finance laws by paying women he allegedly had affairs with prior to becoming president.

The president’s former lawyer, Michael Cohen, was sentenced to three years in jail on Wednesday for a litany of crimes, including making an illegal campaign contribution amounting to $130,000 to Stormy Daniels, who alleges she slept with Trump in 2006, so she would keep quiet about the affair.

Despite the guilty plea, Spakovsky said that Trump should not be worried because it would have to be a “campaign-related expense” for the contribution break any campaign finance laws.

He also pointed out that the only other time the Justice Department tried to say payments like these were campaign-related expenses was with John Edwards. Donations to Edwards’ campaign actually went to paying his mistress, a woman who worked for the campaign and ended up having his child. (RELATED: Trump Hits Back At Michael Cohen, Justice Department Claims)

A jury, however, ruled that Edwards’ donations were not a campaign-related expense.

Spakovsky went on to say that Trump has nothing to worry about and that the U.S. attorney’s office is being “overly aggressive” in their pursuit of the matter

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Former FEC Commissioner Hans Von Spakovsky debunked the argument that President Donald Trump broke campaign finance laws by paying women he allegedly had affairs with prior to becoming president.

The president’s former lawyer, Michael Cohen, was sentenced to three years in jail on Wednesday for a litany of crimes, including making an illegal campaign contribution amounting to $130,000 to Stormy Daniels, who alleges she slept with Trump in 2006, so she would keep quiet about the affair.

Despite the guilty plea, Spakovsky said that Trump should not be worried because it would have to be a “campaign-related expense” for the contribution break any campaign finance laws.

He also pointed out that the only other time the Justice Department tried to say payments like these were campaign-related expenses was with John Edwards. Donations to Edwards’ campaign actually went to paying his mistress, a woman who worked for the campaign and ended up having his child. (RELATED: Trump Hits Back At Michael Cohen, Justice Department Claims)

A jury, however, ruled that Edwards’ donations were not a campaign-related expense.

Spakovsky went on to say that Trump has nothing to worry about and that the U.S. attorney’s office is being “overly aggressive” in their pursuit of the matter

......................................GREAT JOB Mac........................BUT! Facts and how the law works cannot overcome the mental retardation of highly emotional big lib Trump haters.....Facts and evidence, supporting and collaborating the facts and evidence, do not matter to clowns like Paddler.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Marshhawk
I don't normally respond to BS posts by one of the resident pieces of S*** . This Piddler,diddler whatever he is is nucking futz. So you got some pictures of some fish and some ducks. That is awesome. Do you have any pictures of you and real friends? My guess is unless your buying the beers a self righteous ahole like your self is one lonely SOB.

Bill

Well, he does have some patients he got to second base with.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Here's a better photo of what the setup looks like offshore. In 2015, we were on a hot bite, and I had on rod in my hand when another one went off. I reached down to tighten the drag on that rod when the rod holder exploded. I watched helplessly as a nice Calstar with the Daiwa SLD 30 pitched overboard in 5000' of water. Unfortunately, Daiwa had discontinued those reels. I couldn't find one anywhere, so ended up replacing it and the other one with the Tiagras. That turned into a $1200 mistake. But now it's all gold reels across the back, which is good. I like symmetry.

[Linked Image]

I have resumed using the rod leashes to prevent a recurrence. The 50Ws have also been discontinued, so are irreplaceable. Really nice reels, they hold about 800 yards of 60# mono.

I've used 25# mono and caught fish on some old Squidders I cleaned up and replaced the drags with the HT100 carbon fiber drags. It's fun, but you need to be careful:

[Linked Image]

Oh, and about those gloves. If you don't wear them, after a few days of hard fishing your hands will be so cut up your fingers will swell so much you can't make a fist. If you catch lots of big fish, you'd already know that.

Before Newell reels came to the east coast we used to trick out Penn squidders for jigging schoolie tuna. Penn products have gone down hill and Newell went out of business. Daiwa and Shimano make great jigging reels but they are pricey. The Penn Baja Special is also good if you know how to upgrade the drag system.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Welcome, President Pence! For 10 years!

P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
Anyone who isn’t more concerned with the fact that there are serious problems on both sides of the political spectrum - though not necessarily “for” because for some it apparently doesn’t matter, is missing some things.

The success that has been found in dividing the country - and it was carefully crafted by Obama - has resulted in a polarity that places ‘team’ well above integrity, truth, and right.

Obama was inclusive. Trump has done everything possible to divide us. To deny the foregoing is to deny reality.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Piddler you lying sack of sh💩t!!! Obummer was anything but. Can you seriously be anymore disingenuousness? No wonder your patients think you’re 💩. 1.6 is your doctor rating and your IQ

P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by RollingThunder
Here's a better photo of what the setup looks like offshore. In 2015, we were on a hot bite, and I had on rod in my hand when another one went off. I reached down to tighten the drag on that rod when the rod holder exploded. I watched helplessly as a nice Calstar with the Daiwa SLD 30 pitched overboard in 5000' of water. Unfortunately, Daiwa had discontinued those reels. I couldn't find one anywhere, so ended up replacing it and the other one with the Tiagras. That turned into a $1200 mistake. But now it's all gold reels across the back, which is good. I like symmetry.

[Linked Image]

I have resumed using the rod leashes to prevent a recurrence. The 50Ws have also been discontinued, so are irreplaceable. Really nice reels, they hold about 800 yards of 60# mono.

I've used 25# mono and caught fish on some old Squidders I cleaned up and replaced the drags with the HT100 carbon fiber drags. It's fun, but you need to be careful:

[Linked Image]

Oh, and about those gloves. If you don't wear them, after a few days of hard fishing your hands will be so cut up your fingers will swell so much you can't make a fist. If you catch lots of big fish, you'd already know that.

Before Newell reels came to the east coast we used to trick out Penn squidders for jigging schoolie tuna. Penn products have gone down hill and Newell went out of business. Daiwa and Shimano make great jigging reels but they are pricey. The Penn Baja Special is also good if you know how to upgrade the drag system.

I only use the Squidders on Calstar WC 270C rods occasionally to throw swimbaits after hooking up on the troll. Jigging with flat sided or butterfly jigs has become more popular over in Oregon and Washington. I prefer trolling, as I love to hear the reels go off. I also like using the handlines, it's really fun to pull them in hand over hand. Jigging is too much like work. I like using the heavy gear to get them in the boat quickly. Upgrading Penn drags is as simple as installing the HT100 drag washers. One of the reel gurus on ifish really stresses greasing those drags with Cal's or Shimano drag grease. I use Finish Line bike grease, works great and is less expensive.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
you talking about stormy the dumpster or your medical mouth the kum dumpster

P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Welcome, President Pence! For 10 years!

Ever hear Terry Clark's "Girls Lie, Too"? Applies to that Dbag Pence, he lied, too.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Isnt that sweet.

The gals are quoting each other.

Awwww!

I am MAGA.
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
270 members (1lessdog, 257 mag, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 2UP, 10Glocks, 22 invisible), 1,780 guests, and 932 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,593
Posts18,397,943
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.