Hop To
Page 168 of 2,266 1 2 166 167 168 169 170 2265 2266
Whip #13359115 12/14/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
I am not convinced that Pence is a Black Hat in that regard. I think his issues stem from something else. That something else could have forced him off the res.

GB1

Whip #13359129 12/14/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Maybe the note said "good job" and was sent to get folks thinking?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13359230 12/14/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
grin

Whip #13359452 12/14/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So much for Huber being a White Hat and working to take down Hillary and her Foundation.

HUGE! Clinton Foundation Witnesses Say Huber Team LOST THEIR Evidence — Had to Send It THREE TIMES — Only Interested Cuz of Today’s Hearing

Mark Meadows (R-NC), the Chairman of the Subcommittee on Government Operations, led the hearing today. Two Clinton Foundation whistleblowers spoke at the hearing today. And Tom Fitton from Judicial Watch also testified.

Meadows told the audience today at the beginning of the hearing that the Department of Justice was unwilling to make John Huber available for the hearing today.

Huber was assigned months ago by then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions to investigate several controversies about Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation.

Lawrence Doyle of DM Income Advisors and John Moynihan of JFM Associates testified before the congressional committee today.

Witness John Moynihan and witness Doyle accused the Clinton Foundation of using funding in the Clinton Health Initiative for trips, expenditures for personal use.

The witnesses told the committee today they had to send their evidence to the Huber investigation THREE TIMES because they kept losing it.

What the hell is going on with this Huber investigation?

The Huber investigative team suddenly became interested in the evidence when they heard the two men were going before Congress today.

Rep. Meadows: Why do you think Mr. Huber waited until November 30th to call you about 4 letters you had sent prior?

Mr. Moynihan: I don’t know.

Rep. Meadows: Do you think it might have had to do with you coming here to testify?… They were fully aware because we had asked them to come and be a witness at this particular hearing. Then all of the sudden you get a phone call from what, Mr. Huber’s second in command. Is that correct?

Mr. Moynihan: He was clearly the assistant US Attorney dealing directly with Mr. Huber.

Rep. Meadows: Well I find it just very coincidental that on November 30th, a few days before the hearing, after we notified them that we wanted them to come testify that all of the sudden they would start following up. So Mr. Doyle what did they say about the documents that you had provided them?

They lost the first two set of documents that were sent to them.

Rep. Meadows: So you’re telling me that on November 30th they called you back and they couldn’t find the first two submissions you had made to the Department of Justice and Mr. Huber? That they wanted you to send them again? That’s what you’re telling me?

Mr. Doyle: We’re concluding that ourselves. That’s what we’re concluding.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-interested-cuz-of-todays-hearing-video/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #13359555 12/14/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Can Huber discuss in a public hearing an on going investigation?

IC B2

Whip #13359574 12/14/18
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They were lost, or stolen? Hmmmm...

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by steve4102
So much for Huber being a White Hat and working to take down Hillary and her Foundation.

HUGE! Clinton Foundation Witnesses Say Huber Team LOST THEIR Evidence — Had to Send It THREE TIMES — Only Interested Cuz of Today’s Hearing

Mark Meadows (R-NC), the Chairman of the Subcommittee on Government Operations, led the hearing today. Two Clinton Foundation whistleblowers spoke at the hearing today. And Tom Fitton from Judicial Watch also testified.

Meadows told the audience today at the beginning of the hearing that the Department of Justice was unwilling to make John Huber available for the hearing today.

Huber was assigned months ago by then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions to investigate several controversies about Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation.

Lawrence Doyle of DM Income Advisors and John Moynihan of JFM Associates testified before the congressional committee today.

Witness John Moynihan and witness Doyle accused the Clinton Foundation of using funding in the Clinton Health Initiative for trips, expenditures for personal use.

The witnesses told the committee today they had to send their evidence to the Huber investigation THREE TIMES because they kept losing it.

The Huber investigative team suddenly became interested in the evidence when they heard the two men were going before Congress today.

Rep. Meadows: Why do you think Mr. Huber waited until November 30th to call you about 4 letters you had sent prior?

Rep. Meadows: Do you think it might have had to do with you coming here to testify?… They were fully aware because we had asked them to come and be a witness at this particular hearing. Then all of the sudden you get a phone call from what, Mr. Huber’s second in command. Is that correct?

Mr. Moynihan: He was clearly the assistant US Attorney dealing directly with Mr. Huber.

Rep. Meadows: Well I find it just very coincidental that on November 30th, a few days before the hearing, after we notified them that we wanted them to come testify that all of the sudden they would start following up. So Mr. Doyle what did they say about the documents that you had provided them?

Rep. Meadows: So you’re telling me that on November 30th they called you back and they couldn’t find the first two submissions you had made to the Department of Justice and Mr. Huber? That they wanted you to send them again? That’s what you’re telling me?

'O ye, of little faith'

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Whip #13359694 12/14/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Thats beginning to be me, DMc.

I Dindo Nuffin
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Be strong and be positive. Repubs shoot themselves in the foot at every opportunity. These issues should have been addressed well before the midterms and perhaps we wouldn't have lost Congress.

Demand term limits!!!! It's our salvation.

DMc

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
DMc #13360010 12/14/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by DMc

'O ye, of little faith'

+2

Come on guys. If you guys play poker or maybe Chess the way you think Trump should telegraph everything he and his staff are doing then we need to get a game going. You guys would be easy.

It's no wonder God has such a hard time with his subjects. No Faith, nada, zilch.

Last edited by K22; 12/14/18.
IC B3

K22 #13360217 12/14/18
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by DMc

'O ye, of little faith'

+2

Come on guys. If you guys play poker or maybe Chess the way you think Trump should telegraph everything he and his staff are doing then we need to get a game going. You guys would be easy.

It's no wonder God has such a hard time with his subjects. No Faith, nada, zilch.

laugh laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Whip #13360243 12/14/18
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Or maybe they wanted to see if they would omit or add too their submitells? see if they were getting the same ol evidence each time or if sombody was moving the goal posts,,Yall gotta stop this hand wringing,, trust the plan,, step back an look ,, POTUS and Q hav got a plan and if yall cant see progress you aint lookin or following it closly enuff, we are watching a no look pass an a head fake ,,get a beer an take a breath get your popcorn , things are coming to a head,, dont let the MSM hooraw ya,, watch closely an pay attentien, an trust the POTUS

I AM AMERICA!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hosfly
Or maybe they wanted to see if they would omit or add too their submitells? see if they were getting the same ol evidence each time or if sombody was moving the goal posts,,Yall gotta stop this hand wringing,, trust the plan,, step back an look ,, POTUS and Q hav got a plan and if yall cant see progress you aint lookin or following it closly enuff, we are watching a no look pass an a head fake ,,get a beer an take a breath get your popcorn , things are coming to a head,, dont let the MSM hooraw ya,, watch closely an pay attentien, an trust the POTUS

I trust the President, I just don't trust those that surround him. Not a single damn one of them and that includes, Pence, Sessions, Wray Huber, Horowitz, Rosenstein and the entire Republican Establishment.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #13360339 12/14/18
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H

I AM AMERICA!
DMc #13360346 12/14/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by DMc
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Be strong and be positive. Repubs shoot themselves in the foot at every opportunity. These issues should have been addressed well before the midterms and perhaps we wouldn't have lost Congress.

Demand term limits!!!! It's our salvation.

DMc

GHWB took a bullet 2 wks ago to keep Huber from testifying. Oh well, i guess it was worth it. wink

Wouldnt it be funny if the funeral notes said to each that Huber was going to rec charges be filed against them after the funeral.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/14/18.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13360429 12/14/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Has the MSM talked about this yet?

https://files.catbox.moe/456twi.PNGhttps://www.ajc.com/news/national-govt--politics/entire-floor-federal-courthouse-sealed-off-for-mystery-case/JyerATnO5wL4gJKcS6nVJP/

Whip #13360521 12/14/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
And so Cohen is helping to take Trump down??? Really? I don't think so, just more fake news.

https://www.realclearinvestigations...hens_infamous_appointment_in_prague.html

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Hos thanks for the link, I have spent most of the day reading it and the connected doucuments on that link.. It's raining so not much else to do today. The related docs are real eye openers also. I guess I am now on a watchlist.

There is a war on America and America is losing
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by arky65
Hos thanks for the link, I have spent most of the day reading it and the connected doucuments on that link.. It's raining so not much else to do today. The related docs are real eye openers also. I guess I am now on a watchlist.

It's getting crowded.
grin

Whip #13360741 12/14/18
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
You cannot trust the MSM,, The deepstate owns them, and gives them their narrative,, there is true info out there,, we have to dig it out ourselves,, and share it ,, most true patriots know they have to sing for their supper,, dont let the MSM hooraw yall,, welcome to the watchlist lol if that boat sinks we all get wet,, BUT, the tide lifts all ships together too,,, WWG1WGA

I AM AMERICA!
Page 168 of 2,266 1 2 166 167 168 169 170 2265 2266

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

602 members (06hunter59, 160user, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 02bfishn, 53 invisible), 2,961 guests, and 1,262 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,347
Posts18,468,824
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.