Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DouginLa
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Anyone know where to find a Lucky Duck Revolt in stock?

They are supposed to be in stock on their website 11/12/18.

I have looked all over the web for one, with no luck.

Doug

Site now shows mid Dec arrival but the verminator site received a shipment on Wed ............. http://verminatorpc.com/revolutione-call-1.aspx

My FX3 final gave up early this week but have a Revolt on the way.

GB1

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Thank You Sir.

They had them on their website (Lucky Duck) for a few days, then when I started to order one, they were out of stock again. But not this time, thanks again, got one on the way. Ain't much on yotes, getting this mostly for coons, but I'm sure there is some coyote hunting in my near future.

Doug.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Forgot to mention, I talked to the people at lucky duck, and they did tell me they were filling all their orders before selling them on their website. I wanted to get it from Cabelas because I had points and no cash needed, so now I will have to find something else to spend my points on. Already replaced my card.

Doug

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Guys, help me out, is the only difference between the Revolt and the Revolution the camera?

CK
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Crappie_Killer
Guys, help me out, is the only difference between the Revolt and the Revolution the camera?

Yes.

IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
"Guys, help me out, is the only difference between the Revolt and the Revolution the camera?" Yes for the most part, BUT the Revolt has 4 channels that allows a guy to operate up to 4 different Revolts with one remote at the same time. I guess guys in the waterfowl hunting world use this feature, I don't see where it would ever be used in the predator calling world.
The early Revolutions had a slightly different remote also, but if you buy a new Revolution today, they come with the updated remote control that also comes with the Revolt.

Laws aren't preventative measures. In other words, more laws won't prevent gun crime from happening.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Or $300 from http://verminatorpc.com/revolutione-call-1.aspx and with 20 bonus sounds.

My Revolt arrived a couple days ago and its definitely bigger than the foxpro and LOUDER. I think the coyotes will like it.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
I have a Shockwave and it works for me as I love the remote. Just hunting 3 days in Nebraska with a Revolt and I really liked it. He has better sounds than FoxPro IMHO.

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
A good value is an icotec 500 or a 320. They sound very good for the money.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Can you use any Bluetooth speaker and audio loaded to your phone? I have a couple waterproof speakers that put out decent volume. Thinking downloaded audio tracks on my phone would work instead of purchasing a Foxpro type setup?

Where do you find the audio? Ruger Ihunt that Dogshooter mentioned?

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
It will work...but nowhere near as well as a purpose built device. You would be far better off with a mouth call.

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Not doubting you, LD, but curious as to why?

I’d think speaker quality would be better with a Bose speaker. Is it the sounds available?

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Volume, for one. Volume is more important than sound quality. Another is the simple fact that the caller is designed for the purpose at hand, not adapted. Remote range, sound library, battery life, decoy operation, intuitive remote, etc....are all factors.

I have tried what you are recommending, and while it will work, its a very poor substitute for the real thing.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
https://www.varmintal.com/ahunt.htm#Calling

He swears by his lap dog sequences.

I’ve got a Foxpro Fusion and audio quality isn’t exactly what anyone would consider hi-fi.

I like your idea to Bluetooth from your phone to a quality speaker. The only issue I see will be range, particularly where you want the call farther from you than Bluetooth will allow.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Thanks LD!

Kingston- I was thinking that would be the big limiting factor. Have never tested how far I can stream to a speaker? I’ll play around with it this afternoon if it stops pissing rain.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Thanks LD!

Kingston- I was thinking that would be the big limiting factor. Have never tested how far I can stream to a speaker? I’ll play around with it this afternoon if it stops pissing rain.

It’ll be in feet, like maybe 50.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Thanks LD!

It’ll be in feet, like maybe 50.

Most likely...and 50ft sure aint enough.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (12344mag, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 160user, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 66 invisible), 2,411 guests, and 1,170 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,541
Posts18,453,208
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.