Roger V Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
At which part of the face do you aim?

this guy is a moron.

Laffin'.
When he pm'd me about the exorcist video he made (and I posted above) he told me I would probably say things like that about him, because I was possessed.......
That's when shít got real....

Slave

P.S. What's your demon's name?
I got a Fred. ( I was hoping for a really cool name, like Belzabub or something.....oh well)

Have Dog

Will Travel

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by DanBrothers
WOW... this thread was NEVER meant to be one about hunting ethics... Game Wardens... or rifle calibers... it's about LYING... and CONFESSING

You are still lying. You simply can not admit that you targeted 3 deer and got caught. Even if it was through the brush, you should have stopped shooting after your bag limit was reached, regardless of the recovery at that point.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I have heard two similar stories.
Guy shoots, deer still standing, shoots again and ends up w two deer.
One it was twin 8 pointers, the other it was two does.
Both instances the guys were of some deer killing experience, and shooting guns that had fair recoil.
Note: they shot twice, not three times.
And the shock of each event had them not repeat such actions.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There was a story in Gun Digest of a guy shooting what he thought was the same Moose four times. It kept falling and getting back up. When he walked over he had three dead Moose.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Did he hide the dink moose under a log, too?...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by huntsman22
Did he hide the dink moose under a log, too?...

Sad part was the author didn't include any further details except to say it happened and to who it happened to. I think it was in the 1989 Gun Digest and I think the article was called "Of Power And Placement".

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Brother Dan makes as much a spectacle out of deer hunting as he does his annual coyote hunting trip out West.

Prime entertainment.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The two blacktails here were shot one after the other by my grandfather. He jumped one, shot it in the back of the head, but it jumped up again, so he shot it again. Went over to find two dead bucks each with a bullet to the back of the head. It was legal to kill two back then and they still have the metal tags on the antlers from 1924. I inherited them at his passing many years ago.

[Linked Image]

LOL
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Brother Dan makes as much a spectacle out of deer hunting as he does his annual coyote hunting trip out West.

Prime entertainment.

I think I shall dub him, "Douche Dan", from henceforth forward !

grin

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Prime entertainment.

I think I shall dub him, "Douche Dan", from henceforth forward !

grin

That's hardly fair, what did the douche do to be associated? wink

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
PS... I DON'T expect everyone to understand this kind of truth.... some are just to much given over to evil.

That is very judgmental, you might want to keep repenting.

Black Cows Matter!
D
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
D

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
It's amazing how you guys have thought it to be okay to have Open Season on me personally when I have not attacked anyone on this forum... while trying to behave like a gentleman. But that's okay, because i know that if your bashing me, then your probably not bashing someone else... for now....LOL. You never add to anyone's threads, but rather use everyone's post as an opportunity to bash and degrade them... BUT.... that's okay... I can take it...LOL... because I know the source behind you that pulls your puppet strings.

This whole thread is about lying... not the OP....LOL.

A Pig will squeal when stuck with a knife, and it's obvious that there are several pigs squealing right now... so Go ahead Boys... Squeal Away... We hear you LOUD and CLEAR.

You guys are the ones making the Great Entertainment... but it only shows us how much pain your in.

When you get ready for your pain to stop... just ask Jesus to take away your sins, and the pain of sin will leave as well.

I forgive you guys... and Jesus will do that same... if you ask Him.

Forgive My Sins Jesus, Save My Soul
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
I'd be checking my gun if I thought I had missed twice...definitely not shooting a 3rd time

I did have somewhat of a similar experience though, saw a nice buck in the clearcut facing me, shot, and "he" started running. Got another shot in him, when I got to him, it was a basket rack buck. Scratched my head...I swore buck was bigger. Ground shrinkage maybe....bothered me all night, went back the next morning and the big buck was laying where I shot him. Evidently there was another buck with him that I never saw until it started running.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
You are an idiot...………...shoot yourself in the face. The world will be a better place and you will find peace

LC

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Dan:

Was your rifle stock pillar or glass bedded....asking for a friend!!

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
It's amazing how you guys have thought it to be okay to have Open Season on me personally when I have not attacked anyone on this forum... while trying to behave like a gentleman. But that's okay, because i know that if your bashing me, then your probably not bashing someone else... for now....LOL. You never add to anyone's threads, but rather use everyone's post as an opportunity to bash and degrade them... BUT.... that's okay... I can take it...LOL... because I know the source behind you that pulls your puppet strings.

This whole thread is about lying... not the OP....LOL.

A Pig will squeal when stuck with a knife, and it's obvious that there are several pigs squealing right now... so Go ahead Boys... Squeal Away... We hear you LOUD and CLEAR.

You guys are the ones making the Great Entertainment... but it only shows us how much pain your in.

When you get ready for your pain to stop... just ask Jesus to take away your sins, and the pain of sin will leave as well.

I forgive you guys... and Jesus will do that same... if you ask Him.

I have never not found a deer I shot. I have never over over-bagged on a hunt. I have never shot through the brush at a target not properly ID’d. And I have never lied to a game warden, WCO or whatever else one wants to call em. So...who is this “squealing.”

Lastly, you claim to not attacking anyone, but your judgmental tone and “Holier than Thou” Bible thumping drivel. You really need to evaluate your own short falls before offering anyone else “forgiveness” or “deliverance.”

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

239 members (160user, 1OntarioJim, 12344mag, 22kHornet, 06hunter59, 257 mag, 23 invisible), 1,525 guests, and 922 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,177
Posts18,465,483
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.