Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Paul_M Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
The liberals will go absoutely insane if this is true.

https://archive.fo/xWFSW#selection-265.8-265.82

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Will Retire from the US Supreme Court in January, 2019
By Stan Greene
Observer Staff Writer
December 22, 2018

Speaking privately, a law clerk says the Justice's Cancer has come out of remission
Editor's Note; We first posted this story in September, 2018. Sadly we were correct, as Justice Ginsburg underwent surgery on December 15th to remove a cancerous growth from her lungs. We are reposting it since so many people contacted us to ask if it was true, which sadly, it is. God bless Justice Ginsburg; we wish her the best and thank her for her service to this Country.

While the Nation is preoccupied with the appointment of Judge Brett Kavanaugh to replace Justice Anthony Kennedy, it appears there will soon be another vacancy on the US Supreme Court
U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has had a re-occurrence of malignant melanoma, she has told her law clerks. Ginsburg was treated in 1999 for colon cancer and had surgery in 2009 for pancreatic cancer.
She has told key Democratic members of the Senate about her medical condition, including ranking Democratic member of the Judiciary Committee Dianne Feinstein. This explains in part the "take no prisoners" attitude of the Democrats during the Kavanaugh nomination, carefully orchestrating weak 37 year old allegations against Kavanaugh by Women he barely remembers knowing in High School and College.
Kavanaugh is a player in this drama. He's in the wrong place at the wrong time . President Donald J Trump will be replacing Notorious RBG, the lovechild of the left, and so will remake the Supreme Court for a generation. The Democrats simply must win back the Senate in November 2018, progressives feel.
Ginsburg, 85 was appointed by President Bill Clinton and took the oath of office on August 10, 1993. She is the second female justice (after Sandra Day O'Connor) of four to be confirmed to the court (along with Sonia Sotomayor and Elena Kagan, who are still serving). Following O'Connor's retirement, and until Sotomayor joined the court, Ginsburg was the only female justice on the Supreme Court. During that time, Ginsburg became more forceful with her dissents, which were noted by legal observers and in popular culture. She is generally viewed as belonging to the liberal wing of the court. Ginsburg has authored notable majority opinions, including United States v. Virginia, Olmstead v. L.C., and Friends of the Earth, Inc. v. Laidlaw Environmental Services, Inc.
Ginsburg was born in Brooklyn, New York, to Russian Jewish immigrants. Her older sister died when she was a baby, and her mother, one of her biggest sources of encouragement, died shortly before Ginsburg graduated from high school. She then earned her bachelor's degree at Cornell University, and was a wife and mother before starting law school at Harvard, where she was one of the few women in her class. Ginsburg transferred to Columbia Law School, where she graduated tied for first in her class.
Following law school, Ginsburg turned to academia. She was a professor at Rutgers School of Law and Columbia Law School, teaching civil procedure as one of the few women in her field. Ginsburg spent a considerable part of her legal career as an advocate for the advancement of gender equality and women's rights, winning multiple victories arguing before the Supreme Court. She advocated as a volunteer lawyer for the American Civil Liberties Union and was a member of its board of directors and one of its general counsels in the 1970s. In 1980, President Jimmy Carter appointed her to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit, where she served until her appointment to the Supreme Court.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
PTL.

Q was right.

What do we want for Christmas?

Tanks for da good news.

She must have gotten the news shes on the short track to Hell.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/22/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Doubt it.

Only way she goes out under this president is feet first.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So the dems knew she was retiring back before Kavanaugh?

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
I'll believe that when I see it!

A true friend is someone who reaches for your
hand but touches your heart !!!
IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I'll believe it when I see it. The Libs will prop her up, and add Animatronic motors (a la Disney), before they let her leave the bench and let President Trump fill her seat with a Constitution abiding, rational Justice, that doesn't cater to the alphabet crowd, and globalists that are only too happy to sell out our Country. -Tom T.

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help"
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
John Roberts recently chastised Trump after Trump alluded to the fact that there are republican judges and democratic judges. Roberts said there were no such thing. Interesting that she told only the democrats about her medical condition.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Elkhunter49

Yep.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
SCOTUS pick #3!!

Quite possibly makes President Trump the most important conservative judge picker of the last two centuries.

MAGA Mr Trump.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag
SCOTUS pick #3!!

Quite possibly makes President Trump the most important conservative judge picker of the last two centuries.

MAGA Mr Trump.

MAGAMAGAMAGA.

If the wench leaves the bench, we got ourselves a wall.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/22/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by McInnis
John Roberts recently chastised Trump after Trump alluded to the fact that there are republican judges and democratic judges. Roberts said there were no such thing.

That makes Judge Roberts an extraordinary Idiot as any normal idiot can see that the supreme court has been completely politicized.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
MSN had her saying she's staying 5 more years.
Yesterday anyway.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Elkhunter49

Ditto......if this were true the MSM would know about it and be apoplectic right now.

Thanks for trying to cheer us up though.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
if it meant voting against the libs justice ginsburg would actually rule against the sky being blue. never voting on anything except it favoring the libs. truly no jurisprudence what so ever. might as well have chuck schumer voting on the court.

Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
Highly unlikely she will make it another two years, so DJT will get another pick, and although I would rather it be him doing the picking than some liberal, his last two picks have voted with the liberals on the only two cases that have mattered since they were seated..... so I dont think just because DJT picks them means they are going to be staunch conservatives...

Last edited by yukon254; 12/22/18.
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Not to harsh anyone's mellow, but the docs report was that there was no other known cancer. She may or may not hang on to her job for quite a while.

I don't agree with her on much of anything, but I believe she is diligently trying to do a good job. A new Federalist Society justice would be sweet, but even so, I hope she has a rapid recovery.

Last edited by denton; 12/22/18.

Be not weary in well doing.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The Observer, Sept 2018, the anonymous "law clerk", spoke to the Dems, etc?

And no confirmation by anyone? No other leaks "on condition of anonymity" because they're unauthorized to speak on the subject? Not even from a staff member at the hospital, anything overheard by a clerk from another justice, text sent to the wrong person mistakenly?

Fake News?

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
sounds "made up" to me, sadly.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Valsdad
The Observer, Sept 2018, the anonymous "law clerk", spoke to the Dems, etc?

And no confirmation by anyone? No other leaks "on condition of anonymity" because they're unauthorized to speak on the subject? Not even from a staff member at the hospital, anything overheard by a clerk from another justice, text sent to the wrong person mistakenly?

Fake News?

Geno

Originally Posted by kid0917
sounds "made up" to me, sadly.

Yup, especially with this to back it up.

Originally Posted by jaguartx
PTL.

Q was right.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I swear.

Some of you will believe anything.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

647 members (12344mag, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 160user, 62 invisible), 2,352 guests, and 1,229 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,621
Posts18,455,093
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.