Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y
Who uses them and which agencies do you trust? We own a fly in lodge in the Yukon Territory and are considering using a booking agent to help us fill a few spots each season. We have been in business for over 30-years now and most of our bookings are repeat clients so we only need a few new booking each season. The problem is that the sports show circuit and magazine advertising is very expensive when you are only looking for a few new bookings each year. Our flights alone just to get to a few shows each winter can easily run us 6-8 thousand dollars. Thanks in advance.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm no help I'm afraid. I have looked at a few outfitters at the big Harrisburg PA show but understand the cost of getting to those levels of shows.

Do you have a good website? The couple times I've been able to get away and go to a place to fish it's mostly been searching on the web.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by Pugs
I'm no help I'm afraid. I have looked at a few outfitters at the big Harrisburg PA show but understand the cost of getting to those levels of shows.

Do you have a good website? The couple times I've been able to get away and go to a place to fish it's mostly been searching on the web.

Thanks Pugs, we havent done the Harrisburg show but hear it is a good one. We have done just about every fly fishing show out there and have had gotten good results, we are just trying to cut travel / time costs.

Your point about websites is a good one, and also one I cant really answer. Im pretty much illiterate when it comes to websites so I had a company build one for us. They do all of the updates as well. Our lodge is Grizzly Creek Lodge, would love any feedback on the website if you have time to look.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's a good looking website (assuming https://grizzlycreeklodge.com/ is you) . Perhaps spend some of your ad budget on getting on places like here so your hit count/popularity goes up in search results?

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by Pugs
It's a good looking website (assuming https://grizzlycreeklodge.com/ is you) . Perhaps spend some of your ad budget on getting on places like here so your hit count/popularity goes up in search results?

Yes thats us. Good advice on the add budget, thanks.

IC B2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 10ring1, 16penny, 17CalFan, 160user, 62 invisible), 2,509 guests, and 1,167 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,220
Posts18,466,431
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.