J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Oh gotcha Big Slouch.... Haha

Liars have problems keeping shiit straight..... grin

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's your Delusion(s),feel free to convince yourself of whatever you need to hear. Obviously,your "life" is wayyyyyyyyyy shy on all facets and your Insecurities grow by the day and rightfully so. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Might I suggest dangling one of my pics,saying something I coined or perhaps punctuate in accordance,if only to further you...from YOU.

It's the ONLY "chance" you've "got".

Hint.

Laughing!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
So you claimed I post pics from around the www claiming it's me got any examples? Oh I'm a master of cut and paste!!!! Haha

Pardon the luxury of been there done that, without all your lies, and bullshiit..... grin

I am the playa.... re HINT

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's your Delusion(s),feel free to convince yourself of whatever you need to hear. Obviously,your "life" is wayyyyyyyyyy shy on all facets and your Insecurities grow by the day and rightfully so. Congratulations?!?

Might I suggest dangling one of my pics,saying something I coined or perhaps punctuate in accordance,if only to further you...from YOU.

Hint.

Laughing!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Judman
So you claimed I post pics from around the www claiming it's me got any examples? Oh I'm a master of cut and paste!!!! Haha

Pardon the luxury of been there done that, without all your lies, and bullshiit..... grin

I am the playa.... re HINT

Hint.

Laughing!.............

IC B2

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Been turkey hunting recently?

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Every time you type. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Hint................

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Lying fuuck.....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Hint.

Laughing!.............

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Lying fuuck.... no wonder the old lady left your dumb ass, oh and your own son hates your guts..... that's no guess or insecurity.... but you know that.... congratulations???? Grin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Hint.

Laughing!.............

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Wanna wager Kerri has her ass in th he air right now????

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Hint.

Laughing!.............

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I hear she's loving it.... obviously.... Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Hint.

Laughing!.............

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Maybe you should build a pocket pussy, cause your ship has sailed..... grin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Hint.

Laughing!.............

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Good talk.....

Fact remains, your a shiit father, husband and friend.... if only obviously..... kudos???? Lmfao

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Hint.

Laughing!.............

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
How's coop?

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

619 members (12344mag, 1eyedmule, 007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 02bfishn, 62 invisible), 2,940 guests, and 1,234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,347
Posts18,468,794
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.