Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
The public is being played, again, by a professional con artist, and they will never catch on…even though their government blatantly allows them to be financially stripped, through higher taxes, in the support of criminals…again

Reagan Amesty 2 incoming.

Making Amigos Great Again ™

Year after year. Presidential election after Presidential election…the American public swallows the lies from the biggest puppet show on the planet, produced and choreographed by the White House, and directed by the deep state.

No laws have to be passed…only existing laws enforced…Presidents take an oath to defend the country from invasion.

Allowing Mexico to enable this invasion is an Act Of War against the USA, unanswered and allowing them through into the U.S.A. is TREASON.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Ha, ha, ha, ha. Keep pulling it out your ass, you almost had me convinced, until i remembered, nations have borders.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
You learn all this over at democraticunderground? Why do you [bleep] keep coming here?

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Jell0s parents told him he was smart just as yours and everyone elses does, except for la Roys and diddlers.

Their parent said they were smart. whistle

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by gregintenn
You learn all this over at democraticunderground? Why do you [bleep] keep coming here?

what part of that don't you agree with?...…..forget who the poster is...…..its directed at all presidents...not just trump...we will see how this goes down with trump.....bob

IC B2

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Ha, ha, ha, ha. Keep pulling it out your ass, you almost had me convinced, until i remembered, nations have borders.

All nations have borders, and 99.999% defend them.

The greatest country to ever be created, and having the most powerful military in the world doesn't.

Let that sink in before you attempt to debate me with your obfuscation, so you don't make a complete fool out of yourself.

Trump is not who he says he is. Anyone with any degree of intelligence should be able to recognize it.

His whole family are Democrats, and did not register Republican so they could vote for him....all of them, not just one, but ALL of the kids.

Let that sink in, if you have anything for it to sink into.

"He is far from Stupid"

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Trump got elected on the principal that The Invasion Must Stop. He has done pretty much what he campaigned on. The shame of it all is that there isn't any republican leadership with the fortitude to help him. Therein lies the rub. It is really our fault for sending them back time and again knowing that they won't do what is needed.
If u want to bitch and carp at least have the good sense to look into the mirror when you do because you're part of the problem.

Last edited by rainshot; 01/20/19.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't give a rats azz who the president is, makes no difference............there should never be any deals or compromises to our national security.......and the border is part of national security. Trump has no business making any deals with the Democrats that would allow a single ILLEGAL to remain here and become a citizen. That new citizen will become at once, and forever, a Democrat voter and all it does is to add to the Democrat base.

Reagan was wrong to have done it, and so is Trump if he follows through with his offer to end the shutdown. Screw the Democrats, screw the RINOS, screw any of you who disagree........but we need to have a roundup of any and all illegals, regardless of their age or anything else, and return them to their country of orgin. Send them back, ramp up border security, shoot any SOB that tries to cross over illegally, and everyone living within our borders will be better off as a result.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I don't give a rats azz who the president is, makes no difference............there should never be any deals or compromises to our national security.......and the border is part of national security. Trump has no business making any deals with the Democrats that would allow a single ILLEGAL to remain here and become a citizen. That new citizen will become at once, and forever, a Democrat voter and all it does is to add to the Democrat base.

Reagan was wrong to have done it, and so is Trump if he follows through with his offer to end the shutdown. Screw the Democrats, screw the RINOS, screw any of you who disagree........but we need to have a roundup of any and all illegals, regardless of their age or anything else, and return them to their country of orgin. Send them back, ramp up border security, shoot any SOB that tries to cross over illegally, and everyone living within our borders will be better off as a result.

hard to add to that......bob

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by gregintenn

I don't like Commies and I don't like traitors, and I dam-n sure don't waste my time on their sites.

"He is far from Stupid"

IC B3

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by rainshot
Trump got elected on the principal that The Invasion Must Stop. He has done pretty much what he campaigned on.
No he hasn’t, being he has the full power of the office to defend the country from invasion, and remove criminal invaders. Two years in, and now he plays it for re-election when he should’ve addressed in the first 100 days with the military, full-force.

The shame of it all is that there isn't any republican leadership with the fortitude to help him. Therein lies the rub. It is really our fault for sending them back time and again knowing that they won't do what is needed.
That is what they want you to believe, he needs “laws” passed. The laws are there. They just need to be enforced, and let all 535 traitors in congress scream, so the public can see all 535 for the traitors they are.

If u want to bitch and carp at least have the good sense to look into the mirror when you do because you're part of the problem.
Pointing out facts does not make me a part of the problem.

I always debate 100% with the cold hard facts, and I’m not here to fight with fellow citizens trying to hold on to their freedom, and hoping a tyranny government will protect their God given rights.

I’m pointing out traitor’s actions. If that makes me a part of the problem…crap. I’m wasting my time.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
The public is being played, again, by a professional con artist,

You moved to Texas didn't you.........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump got elected on the principal that The Invasion Must Stop. He has done pretty much what he campaigned on.
No he hasn’t, being he has the full power of the office to defend the country from invasion, and remove criminal invaders. Two years in, and now he plays it for re-election when he should’ve addressed in the first 100 days with the military, full-force

I also believe that Trump should have addressed this problem IMMEDIATELY after taking office. All he has done is kick the can down the road on illegal immigration. The Democrats want the illegals votes, the GOP business community wants their cheap labor, and that means those of us who want them gone are screwed.

I will forever be glad that Trump kept Hillary from becoming president, and he has done some good things, but IMO he has come up short on the illegal immigrants and the border security. They should not be a political thing, they should be a national security one, and should have been dealt with from day one of his being in office.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The public is being played, again, by a professional con artist, and they will never catch on…even though their government blatantly allows them to be financially stripped, through higher taxes, in the support of criminals…again

Reagan Amesty 2 incoming.

Making Amigos Great Again ™

Year after year. Presidential election after Presidential election…the American public swallows the lies from the biggest puppet show on the planet, produced and choreographed by the White House, and directed by the deep state.

No laws have to be passed…only existing laws enforced…Presidents take an oath to defend the country from invasion.

Allowing Mexico to enable this invasion is an Act Of War against the USA, unanswered and allowing them through into the U.S.A. is TREASON.

I think this is a good post even though I don't agree with it 100%. I will say that if Trump signs a Red Flag Law and/or Universal Background Checks that I will be calling it Treason.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
No he hasn’t, being he has the full power of the office to defend the country from invasion, and remove criminal invaders. Two years in, and now he plays it for re-election when he should’ve addressed in the first 100 days with the military, full-force

I also believe that Trump should have addressed this problem IMMEDIATELY after taking office. All he has done is kick the can down the road on illegal immigration. The Democrats want the illegals votes, the GOP business community wants their cheap labor, and that means those of us who want them gone are screwed.

I will forever be glad that Trump kept Hillary from becoming president, and he has done some good things, but IMO he has come up short on the illegal immigrants and the border security. They should not be a political thing, they should be a national security one, and should have been dealt with from day one of his being in office.

The ignorance of people never ceases to astound me.Some can never grasp that Trump can achieve very little without the help of Congress and the Senate.Most in the Congress and the Senate in both parties are part of the Swamp .Sure he can use Executive orders on some things,but they are not the law.Executive orders can be overturned when a new President is in office.Time to get off your ass and let your Congress and Senate critters know you will vote for someone else next election if they do not do their constituents will.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Trump was put in by the Clintons, to piss off the blacks and other minority with his BS tough talk, and push them back to the Democrat party, since they had started to awaken during Barry's tenure, and move towards the Republicans.

A lot of minorities got woke up through the Tea Party movement,and that is why the sorry ass Republican leaders jumped in, and took it over. Worse mistake the Tea Party movement made....allowing any idiot politician in, but a lot of those narcissist Tea Party leader members gravitated towards the attention they got and the pictures with them.

Trump wasn't supposed to get elected, but he was saying what a lot of Americans were thinking, and it backfired on him and Hillary.

Now we are dealing with another fake.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 01/20/19.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Huntz

The ignorance of people never ceases to astound me.Some can never grasp that Trump can achieve very little without the help of Congress and the Senate.Most in the Congress and the Senate in both parties are part of the Swamp .Sure he can use Executive orders on some things,but they are not the law.Executive orders can be overturned when a new President is in office.Time to get off your ass and let your Congress and Senate critters know you will vote for someone else next election if they do not do their constituents will.

Trump could have, and SHOULD HAVE declared a national emergency on border security immediately. He knew he couldn't wait on the Senate and House, and should have forced their hand on the issue. It's too late now, as the Democrats hold the House.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
You had me thinking and somewhat agreeing until you came up with the idea the Clintons put Trump in. Yep, they put him in and then pulled their guts out their ass trying to get him out, including risking their lives by killing that Sanders campaign guy and other illegal shenanigans.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Huntz

Trump could have, and SHOULD HAVE declared a national emergency on border security immediately. He knew he couldn't wait on the Senate and House, and should have forced their hand on the issue. It's too late now, as the Democrats hold the House.

So, you and Elk are of the opinion he could do that, piss the rinos and dims off and not be impeached?

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just when you don't think the Fire could get any more whacky...

Trump was put in by the Clintons, to piss off the blacks and other minority with his BS tough talk, and push them back to the Democrat party

Holy chit.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

153 members (10gaugemag, 450yukon, 19rabbit52, 30Gibbs, 35sambar, 345dl, 23 invisible), 2,716 guests, and 961 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,645
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.