Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Hell...he ain't asking for but 200 miles of "kinda...sorta" fence on a 2300 mile border. I know individuals that have 60 miles of high fence,

You're not gonna go all curdog again are you?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by GunReader
I think with the offer coming from Trump, some of those DACA votes are going to swing his way. Legal immigrants are not a monolithic democrat voting block.

Not a chance.

If Dems accept...DACA still cannot vote.

Illegitimi non carborundum

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by deflave
They're cutting cut them loose by the thousands on the southern border right now.

Jail space all filled up.

And there's more coming.

You ain't just chitin. I keep telling a buddy of mine he should send his trail cam pictures to Fox News. But really, nobody gives a chit.

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by sawbuck
[Linked Image]

While emaciated humans prowled the streets like ghouls and ate the flesh of the dead, an army of Goths waited for their kinsmen to open the gates. The AD 410 Sack of Rome was about to begin.

Helped greatly by unrestricted immigration.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Nobody's about to start deporting the dreamers anyway. Not even Trump would do it.

After watching President Trump vs the Democrats for over two years, this is how I think this will play out.

Pelosi has stated Flat Out, "Not one dollar for the wall" . No matter what President Trump offers up in exchange she will stick to her pledge "not one dollar...", or she will have egg on her face, look week and at the Presidents mercy and she will have to eat some crow.
I highly doubt she will bring this upon herself.

If she doesn't accept the deal, she will look like a mean inhumane Republican that doesn't give two schits about the Dreamers.
I highly doubt she will bring this upon herself.

She is basically damn if she does and damned if she doesn't. The President has put her in a very difficult spot. Now the ball is in her court and she will be forced to make a move.

Remember, not building the wall is not just a way to "get Trump" by stopping him from keeping a major campaign promise, it is the lifeblood of the Democrat Party. The Democrat Party needs open borders to keep an never ending supply of underclass voters. Without the influx of millions of underclass voters, the Democrat Party will cease to exist.

I predict that her move will be to come back to the negotiating table and try (again) to push President Trump around. That will fail once again and the negotiations will also fail once again. President Trump will have cameras at the negotiating table and she and Chuck will again be made to look like fools.

President Trump will say, "well I tried, The Democrats not only do not care about Border Security and the safety of Americans, they do not care about the Dreamers".

Then the Military will build the wall and the Democrats will lose again.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Being a "statesman" is not going to work with these idiots.

Time for Plan B already.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Time for Plan B already.

Plan (B) is on the way, he is just making sure the American People know he tried and that the Democrats are the reason plan (B) was implemented.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by steve4102

Time for Plan B already.

Plan (B) is on the way, he is just making sure the American People know he tried and that the Democrats are the reason plan (B) was implemented.

I hope so.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Time for Plan B already.

I hope so.

Pelosi and Schumer have already Publicly Rejected President Trump's offer.

They took the Bait and his plan (as usual) worked perfectly.

Plan (B) will be announce soon, but not until President Trump gets as much Mileage out of their Obstruction as he can.

He also needs to wait for RBG to be gone.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Squidge
I predict that the Dems will make a counter offer that neither Trump or Senate Republicans will choose to accept and the shut down will continue.

Nope, Ds make a counter offer and Trump wins by virtue of making the offer. The counter must give something up in order to be a counter...

He knew they would reject his offer, so he did not actually give up anything.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
I predict that the Dems will make a counter offer that neither Trump or Senate Republicans will choose to accept and the shut down will continue.

Nope, Ds make a counter offer and Trump wins by virtue of making the offer. The counter must give something up in order to be a counter...

In fact they rejected it before he even gave it.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
You'd think one of those dumbphucks would read The Art of the Deal.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
You'd think one of those dumbphucks would read The Art of the Deal.

I'm sure they've read it. They are lawyers and its an easy read.

Comprehension is the difficult part.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

In fact they rejected it before he even gave it.

Yeah.....not a solid tactical move.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

672 members (160user, 16penny, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 60 invisible), 2,292 guests, and 1,158 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,140
Posts18,464,822
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.