Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Anybody using this combo? If so, do the hashmarks correlate to 17hmr yardages well?

I've got a spare 6-18 VX-II with this reticle just laying around. Would like to use it on my 77/17 but not sure if the reticle is a good match.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by snowboardguy; 01/21/19.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Reupold 6-18 is a SFP steaming piece of schit and the reticle is a joke. Go MQ and never look back,as it'll connects by default.

6x MQ for me,on all my Hummers.

Hint................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Oh My god! I could not disagree more. And pseudo profanity no less for Leupold! The 6-18 AO Leupold has got the be the best all around rim fire scope ever produced. Not limited to rim fire, but; for this forum rim fire. You have to spend a lot more to gain anything. Yes my choice 2-7x32 or 3-9x33 for hunting and a 40x for dedicated bench work - but; for all around best compromise and hi quality this 6-18AO is tops. The reticle is a 2nd level decision. I would be fine to simply ignore the hash marks. I never purchase a new rimfire scope with anything other than a fine duplex or maybe fineCH+dot.

What the heck is a hummer or a MQ. Mumbo jumbo, babble talk. Hint? Hint what? I am incoherent, so: I leave hints.

As for hash marks, they look too coarse and this is not a first focal plane scope, so; the moa per hash will vary with magnification. Beyond that, the OP already own the scope. Mount it and try it! Zero at 100 and observe POI out beyond.

Last edited by fourbore; 01/21/19.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The 6-18x is a piece of fhuqking schit,because they'll neither track or hold zero and their erector travel is hilariously trite.

Anschutz 1717D HB,75MOA Bob 1913 extended rail,MX and 39 Mils on the erector from a 15yd zero...with 10 more laying in wait on the windshield.

Hint.

[Linked Image]

Your CLUELESSNESS is rather fhuqking impressive.

Congratulations?!?...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by fourbore
Oh My god! I could not disagree more. And pseudo profanity no less for Leupold! The 6-18 AO Leupold has got the be the best all around rim fire scope ever produced. Not limited to rim fire, but; for this forum rim fire. You have to spend a lot more to gain anything. Yes my choice 2-7x32 or 3-9x33 for hunting and a 40x for dedicated bench work - but; for all around best compromise and hi quality this 6-18AO is tops. The reticle is a 2nd level decision. I would be fine to simply ignore the hash marks. I never purchase a new rimfire scope with anything other than a fine duplex or maybe fineCH+dot.

What the heck is a hummer or a MQ. Mumbo jumbo, babble talk. Hint? Hint what? I am incoherent, so: I leave hints.

As for hash marks, they look too coarse and this is not a first focal plane scope, so; the moa per hash will vary with magnification. Beyond that, the OP already own the scope. Mount it and try it! Zero at 100 and observe POI out beyond.

Stick isn't much into holding hands. He has his way of saying things. Read through his treads and you'll catch on. SWFA 6X fixed, and 17HMR

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
IC B2

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

Who the FugK Wants to catch on ? HINT HINT HINT.

My wife has better paint jobs on her mixmaster. HINT.

I don't walk in his "treads" or read his threads.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by cisco1

Clearly you do, because here you are! As Stick would say "Laughen" He catches more then just fish! smile smile

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Clark Custom Lothar Walther 18" 77/22 Hummer. MacaMillion,RB trigger,6x MQ,yada,yada,yada.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

It don't have the Anschutz 54's Accuracy or Precision(nothing else does either),nor the inclination...but it's fights less than favorable weather nicely. Hint.

[Linked Image]

What kinda high zoot wares are you gals gunning,to make scope critique(s)?

Hint..................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by cisco1

Use ALL of your Imagination and Pretend,to try and "convince" yourself,that you "don't care". Extry Points awarded,for holding your breath,during same and stamping your itty-bitty feet. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You CLUELESS Window Lickers are a hoot!

Hint.

Bless your heart...................

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

Thanks for actually addressing the original question.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If only you had an inkling.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
With it's preferred Lot of 17 'Max(2630fps) the Annie 54 will get to exactly the 500yd line on the reticle alone,from it's 125yd zero...in the current atmosphere. That in itself,absolutely CRUSHES the piece of fhuqking schit Reupold 6-18. Hint.

Such things are readily apparent,to folks who ACTUALLY shoot and have a shred of sense. It's also black and white,even on Polar Bears.

[Linked Image]

Hint.

Laughing!.................

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
👍

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Snowboardguy, that scope will work just fine, and you can use an app Called iSnipe to input your Ballistic info and apply it to that scope. It’ll tell you, at various magnifications, what distance each LRV dot is ‘on’. Of course you can always spend a lot more money for a much better scope, if you want to.

I had a scope like that for a time. It did go back to the doctor once. It’s now on my brother’s 6.5 CM.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Funniest part is,that POS Reupold costs more...to "do" farrrrrrrrrrrrrr fhuqking LESS.

Hint......................

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Brad was right...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I VERY much enjoy you CLUELESS Dumb Fhuqks,trying to "justify" your Stupidity. Hint. Congratulations?!?

If only you had the smarts,to know how STUPID you are.

Hint......................

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by snowboardguy

Your Welcome. This forum needs some moderator intervention, or not, if folks are happy - fine by me,

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Facts are typically the least soothing,to THE Dumbest of fhuqks. Hint.

Congratulations?!?.................

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Snowboardguy: A quick check of my on-line Rifle inventory shows I currently have 6 (six) Rifles that are using the wonderful Leupold 6x18 variable scopes. Some of those Rifles are rimfire and some centerfire.
I have yet to have a failure, of ANY kind, with any of my Leupold 6x18 variable power scopes!
That includes any problem with their holding/maintaining point of impact!
All of my Leupold 6x18 variable power scopes have the wonderful and useful "fine Du-Plex" reticles.
I wish I could be more helpful with your interest in the "dot/hash mark system in your spare 6x18 Leupold - just can't directly comment there.
I have been extremely happy with my Leupold 6x18's on my Big Game and Varmint Rifles!
I am certain you will be happy with the 6x18 Leupold you hopefully will have on your 17 HMR - I know I am.
All it will take is a trip to the range and taking notes on where your bullet strikes the targets using the intersection of the crosshairs then where the bullets strike when sighting with the two lower hash marks.
Then test those hashmarks at further distances noting at what range the bullet impacts correspond with point of aim.
I sight my 17 HMR's in at 125 yards then use hold-over for longer shots - this crude "Kentucky hold-over" works rather well for me!
At least a few tons of dead Varmints would attest to that!
Don't let any big mouth idiot try to convince you that the Leupold 6x18's are not useful and reliable scopes!
I have been using them for 20+ years now and I know the truth about them.
PERIOD!
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Your STUPIDITY is simply fhuqking mind numbing. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon Reality,reliably colliding with your FANTASY.

Hint.

Bless your heart...................

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 603Country
Snowboardguy, that scope will work just fine, and you can use an app Called iSnipe to input your Ballistic info and apply it to that scope. It’ll tell you, at various magnifications, what distance each LRV dot is ‘on’. Of course you can always spend a lot more money for a much better scope, if you want to.

I had a scope like that for a time. It did go back to the doctor once. It’s now on my brother’s 6.5 CM.

Your Welcome. This forum needs some moderator intervention, or not, if folks are happy - fine by me,

Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Snowboardguy: A quick check of my on-line Rifle inventory shows I currently have 6 (six) Rifles that are using the wonderful Leupold 6x18 variable scopes. Some of those Rifles are rimfire and some centerfire.
I have yet to have a failure, of ANY kind, with any of my Leupold 6x18 variable power scopes!
That includes any problem with their holding/maintaining point of impact!
All of my Leupold 6x18 variable power scopes have the wonderful and useful "fine Du-Plex" reticles.
I wish I could be more helpful with your interest in the "dot/hash mark system in your spare 6x18 Leupold - just can't directly comment there.
I have been extremely happy with my Leupold 6x18's on my Big Game and Varmint Rifles!
I am certain you will be happy with the 6x18 Leupold you hopefully will have on your 17 HMR - I know I am.
All it will take is a trip to the range and taking notes on where your bullet strikes the targets using the intersection of the crosshairs then where the bullets strike when sighting with the two lower hash marks.
Then test those hashmarks at further distances noting at what range the bullet impacts correspond with point of aim.
I sight my 17 HMR's in at 125 yards then use hold-over for longer shots - this crude "Kentucky hold-over" works rather well for me!
At least a few tons of dead Varmints would attest to that!
Don't let any big mouth idiot try to convince you that the Leupold 6x18's are not useful and reliable scopes!
I have been using them for 20+ years now and I know the truth about them.
PERIOD!
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Thanks for the helpful posts guys!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hilarious!................

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

BS

I see you do a lot of shooting,

Mostly yer Big mouth.

Stop drinking out of the toilet.

Yes, I am Laffin'...........so hard tears .

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
kchuntco,

It's your Imagination,be SURE to Pretend with it as you must. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Garrow Hummer,CMC,'Horn's and 6x MQ,yada,yada,yada.

Ooopsie!

[Linked Image]

When in doubt,nab a spare.

[Linked Image]

Mikes stuff sings and now you can see you've seen "one"...you "lucky" kchunt.

Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
It appears that the LRV reticle might be a pretty good match with the 17HMR out to 250 yards. That's good enough for me! Obviously I'll have to confirm the below image is accurate.
[Linked Image]

Last edited by snowboardguy; 01/23/19.
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Snowboardguy: Where did you obtain that yardage information chart/picture - that is cool.
I did not want to go back through the previous posts because bigdipsticks posts are so vile. immature and misinformed.
Was it from a Leupold site?
TIA
I may have to look in to one of those "LRV" 6x18 Leupolds.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
P.S.: I assume the main intersection of the cross hairs in your chart/picture is contingent on that being a 100 yard zero?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jeezus Fhuqk,you Idiots are plum AMAZIN'.

Wow +P++!.

Hint....................

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Snowboardguy: Where did you obtain that yardage information chart/picture - that is cool.
I did not want to go back through the previous posts because bigdipsticks posts are so vile. immature and misinformed.
Was it from a Leupold site?
TIA
I may have to look in to one of those "LRV" 6x18 Leupolds.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
P.S.: I assume the main intersection of the cross hairs in your chart/picture is contingent on that being a 100 yard zero?

VarmintGuy,

It's an app called Strelok and yes, the image is based on a 100 yard zero but you can input other yardage for the zero if you desire to do so. I'm currently playing around with the free version but if it works well I plan on purchasing the more equipped version.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Better than a Jerry Lewis Telethon NASCAR Event.

You chicks are a fhuqking riot! Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your hearts.

Laughing!..............

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
In that iStrelok app, when looking at a specific reticle, there should be a slider at the bottom of the screen where you can adjust the magnification. You’ll see that it changes your ‘on’ distances of the BDC dots. If you have specific distances you want to use those dots for, you may be able to adjust the magnification on your scope to get the desired distances. That’s what I did with my scope and 22 rifle to have that second dot on at 75 yards (the distance to our yard feeder - for raccoon control).

I put BDC dot info on some blue masking tape, so I’ll know what distances the dots represent at various magnifications. Too much info to remember.

I should mention that my 22 is sighted in for 50 yards.

Last edited by 603Country; 01/23/19.
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Snowboardguy: Appreciate the info - I will search it up for myself.
Thanks again.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy.

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
603Country: Thank you as well for your input.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Looks to be some neat software. Is there a PC version available?

1Minute
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I don’t know the answer to that. I have it and iSnipe on my iPad, and they are very useful, but I don’t have them on my desktop.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I get it,that you DUMB Fhuqkers ain't very bright and that's the only fhuqking reason this schit is funny. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The Reupold 6-18x can't/won't hold zero. That during zoom shift and actual use. Hint. They are simply a fhuqking JOKE,in said Departments. Re-hint.

Anywhoo...here's how to connect dots. This is simplified to save space,but I run drop charts for Rimfires in 10yd increments,starting at 10yds,to the limits of the platforms erector and windshield melding. In this example,it's 25yd increments and only to the limits of the reticle(10 Mils),though it houses another 40 Mils on the erector to boot. Hint.

The DOPE:

[Linked Image]

THE scope:

[Linked Image]

The erector adjusts in 1/10 Mil "clicks",10 per whole Mil and a complete revolution is 50 "clicks"/5 Mils. Hint.

The reticle is broke down in half Mil tick marks,separating each whole Mil,with a plain divisor at the 5 Mil mark. Rather impossible to get "lost",even for you DUMB fhuqks. Hint.

Bigging fhuqking deal,to paste the 6 Mil mark on a 400yd Victim,roast him and slap his friend at 225yds with a miserly 1.3 Mil hold. There's no switching the zoom,pissing up ropes or retardation. Read that again. Now one more time. Fhuqking hint.

If the action is at 500yds plus,it's no big deal to dump 10.2 Mils in the erector,to grant 10 Mils of windshield opportunity which will take the platform to the 670yd line(with the newfound 500yd zero) and back to the 375yd line,less touching a fhuqking thing,because you can hold 10 Mils over and 5 Mils under. Read that again. Now one more fhuqking time.

"Tell" me "more" about the "wonders" of the Reupold 6-18x for more money.

Hint.

I just dropped the mic and took a fhuqking bow.

Just sayin'.

Thank me later.

You've been led to water....................

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
In that iStrelok app, when looking at a specific reticle, there should be a slider at the bottom of the screen where you can adjust the magnification. You’ll see that it changes your ‘on’ distances of the BDC dots. If you have specific distances you want to use those dots for, you may be able to adjust the magnification on your scope to get the desired distances. That’s what I did with my scope and 22 rifle to have that second dot on at 75 yards (the distance to our yard feeder - for raccoon control).

I put BDC dot info on some blue masking tape, so I’ll know what distances the dots represent at various magnifications. Too much info to remember.

I should mention that my 22 is sighted in for 50 yards.

The free version does not include the slider, just the values at max magnification but I plan on upgrading to Strelok Pro.

Thanks for sharing your experiences and knowledge.

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
It appears that the LRV reticle might be a pretty good match with the 17HMR out to 250 yards. That's good enough for me! Obviously I'll have to confirm the below image is accurate.
[Linked Image]

I like it when the guy asking the question comes back with his research and own answers. Between the lines is 25 yard increments. It works out much better than I expected.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Do NOT slight the humor. Hint. Bless your heart.

LAUGHING!..................

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
big snick: There is NO humor in your idiocy!
Just drivel compounded by lots of idiocy!
You diminish this site.
And that is sad.
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
big snick: There is NO humor in your idiocy!
Just drivel compounded by lots of idiocy!
You diminish this site.
And that is sad.
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

You are devoid an inkling to a FIRST fhuqking clue. Hint. Congratulations?!?

There is nothing funnier,than you AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqks doing your best.

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Hint.

Laughing!.............

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The fhuqking HILARIOUS Reupold 6-18x LRV in "all" of it's "splendor". Congratulations?!?

HINT.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Note the nice "round" numbers...as this Goat Fhuqk took alotta "thought". LAUGHING!

MAXIMUM correction is at LOWEST zoom setting and "yields" a "whopping" 18.5 MOA(5 fhuqking Mils). HINT.

MQ reticle for correlation,if only because you Clueless Fhuqks are Amazingly STUPID. Hint.

MQ.

[Linked Image]

There's 15+ Mils on the windshield(in case you wanna Jarhead zero on uppermost stadia). Increments are lineal and easily subtended to finite measures...and of course you can,call,chase and measure wind. HINT.

Bless your hearts for fhuqking TRYING.

Wow +P++!

Hint.

Laughing!................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bump for HILARITY.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
You're such an asset to this forum.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If you had a minimum of at least 13 IQ Points you'd be THANKING me.

Hint.

You STUPID Fhuqks are a riot!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
EPIC Thread.

LAUGHING!

Hint.................

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Big Stick
EPIC Thread.

LAUGHING!

Hint.................

All thanks to you.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If only as per always.

Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess...as you Wildly Guessing CLUELESS Fhuqks pat each other on the back,in the hopes of condoning STUPIDITY. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your hearts for TRYING.

Hint.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
What a piece of schitt.........

Hint...........Oopsie............Laffin..........

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The chop to 20",typically ADDS velocity in a Hummer. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now you can say you've "seen" one in Whizzum...you "lucky" kchunt and pardon the 6X MQ there too.

Hint.

[Linked Image]

Hint.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
23 comments from BS in one discussion about a scope, and he added nothing of value. It amazes me that the Mods allow this. One of the other forums I’m on bounced him permanently. He got bounced on this forum once, but somehow got readmitted. Why? Pity?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
23 comments from BS in one discussion about a scope, and he added nothing of value. It amazes me that the Mods allow this. One of the other forums I’m on bounced him permanently. He got bounced on this forum once, but somehow got readmitted. Why? Pity?

603kchuntry,

ONLY you,can keep YOU...from saying something fhuqking STUPID. Hint. Now I personally enjoy the FACT,that you are powerless in therefrain of same. Re-hint. congratulations?!?

Admittedly,I'm not much fun to try and keep pace with and if only for fhuqking starters,you are welllllllllllll shy of the "means","abilities" and "comprehension",to give such things a whirl. Hint.

PLEASE find me "mistaken" and I will happily use smaller words,to rub your nose even further in your very fhuqking own STUPIDITY. Hint.

Hint.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I just wanted you to know how I feel. And it ain’t a hint.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I just wanted you to know how I feel. And it ain’t a hint.

603kchuntry,

Your VERY Tender Feelers make ZERO fhuqks to me. Hint. Congratulations?!?

May I suggest yet another 1000CC's of Vagisil in your usual location? Hint.

Hint.

Laughing!..................

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
On another post I saw that your wife left you. That is SO hard to believe, you being the sweet guy you are.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
On another post I saw that your wife left you. That is SO hard to believe, you being the sweet guy you are.

OUCH

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Am enjoying The Whining Kchunt Act...mainly because it ain't a "performance",but rather a plight. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hint.

[Linked Image]

Laughing!.............

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hint.

[Linked Image]

Laughing!..............

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I think that Leopold scopes are pretty good. I hear a lot of BS from people who like something, or know it all, or whatever. Big Stick, we hear all about what you think is right, can you back it up with a verifiable source. Leopold scopes are by far the favorite in small bore rifle silhouette shooting. You shoot at 4 distances in small bore silhouettes so they must track pretty good. Most of the people who win use a minimum of a 24X scope, 36X is used a lot too. And these are from the standing position. And people do pretty dang good with them. Big Stick, how do we know that your targets aren't 50 feet away and you say they are at 500 yards. Has anyone on this forum actually seen Big Stick do what he is claiming he did?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hint.

[Linked Image]

Laughing!.............

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hint.

[Linked Image]

Laughing!...............

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hint.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You can see why he’s single now. No social skills at all.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
603kchuntry,

What does someone as fhuqking Stupid as you,"do" for a "living"? Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
LipStick, I don’t do anything now, being retired. I made a lot of (to use your unique terminology) fhuqking money and no longer had to work. You’ve probably read about successful people like me. And we have social skills and expansive vocabularies. Fly on jet planes. Go to foreign countries for vacations. Drive nice cars. Maybe you could have driven a forklift in one of my fhuqking warehouses, but you’d have had to go through an interview process. Methinks you’d have not made it that far.

I don’t often have to interact with people of your social strata. We don’t have much in common. Heck, I don’t even have an ex-wife. If you drove to our little ranch for coffee, what could we possibly talk about. Probably not fhuqking much.

Statistically, successful people have all of their teeth. Do you even match up there?

Have a nice day (not really...just kidding). ES&D

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
603kchuntry,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST. Hint. Congratulations?!?

More than a "touch" fhuqking HILARIOUS,that a rifle scope whip's your ass soooooooo fhuqking convincingly...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

Hint.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I think you need to pretend that what I said is a fabrication. But you know it isn’t. You try to stand with the big kids, but you never were good enough. Now you overcompensate. Profanity is the surest sign of a deficient vocabulary. Your mom told you you’d never be good enough, didn’t she? A self fulfilling prophecy.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I think you need to pretend that what I said is a fabrication. But you know it isn’t. You try to stand with the big kids, but you never were good enough. Now you overcompensate. Profanity is the surest sign of a deficient vocabulary. Your mom told you you’d never be good enough, didn’t she? A self fulfilling prophecy.

603kchuntry,

PLEASE find me "mistaken",you CLUELESS Drooling DUMB Fhuqk. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my shooting it all and then some.

Hint.

Laughing!.................

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
big dipstick: Are you the same "big dipstick" that was banned from Handloader Bench Forum for not adding anything there but insults?
I feel sorry for you.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
He's been so quiet lately but I'm sure he'll be back to grace us with his presence.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
That'll do for now. This group is 14 rounds shot from a tailgate parked on a side hill with the rifle rested on a balled up jacket. It was decent out today and I was stir crazy, I'll get it really dialed this spring.

[Linked Image]

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Sorry, Bill here. I think he's full of great information, I just gotta figure out his lingo so I can understand!!! Windshield I think means scope adjustment??? Kerpluckit?? Not sure but I'll get it, or am I pretending?? Not sure!!!! I'm out. Bill🐾🐾🐾👣

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

Guys and followers of bigdickhead,,

He is the most absolute authority on any thing that goes "bang".

Sometimes in his hand .

He has the most knowledge on scopes and pictures and gibberish.

Not to be taken lightly. he has a 244 word vocabulary , hint , hint, hint.

Who can not bow to his computer skills?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (10gaugeman, 007FJ, 160user, 2500HD, 1beaver_shooter, 240NMC, 67 invisible), 2,336 guests, and 1,239 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,654
Posts18,455,538
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.