Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by byron
Believe I read where Mr. Phillips is a member of AIM. Some of you may remember Russell Means and AIM from back in the day. AIM (American Indian Movement or at one time not so affectionatly known as [bleep] in moccasins) [bleep] stirrers of the highest order.

Yup and a personal friend of Leonard Peltier. That should tell you a lot about his character. A real dirt bag.

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
GB1

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Teen smirks at adult, news at 11...

NRA Life Member

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
[Linked Image]

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by DarlaG
Dess,

ACTUALLY the TOTAL fault for the whole "big deal" was that of a group of adult Black men, who call themselves, "Black Israelites" AND of the LEFTIST PRESS, who KNOWINGLY LIED about what happened.

Those men started screaming obscenities at the HS kids, threatening all the evil things that should be done to "white people" & tried to get the HS boys to respond.- The HS kids did NOTHING wrong.

I watched the entire "incident" on an Internet video & you should, too. = You will see that what the press reported was 100% FALSE. - Yet another obvious case of: 100% FAKE NEWS.
(For your information, The video reveals that the "Native elder" approached the HS boys, rather than the boys approaching him.)

Sincerely Yours, DarlaG

I agree with you. The kids didn't start it. They were at a Pro Life Event. That was my point.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by DarlaG
Dess,

ACTUALLY the TOTAL fault for the whole "big deal" was that of a group of adult Black men, who call themselves, "Black Israelites" AND of the LEFTIST PRESS, who KNOWINGLY LIED about what happened.

Those men started screaming obscenities at the HS kids, threatening all the evil things that should be done to "white people" & tried to get the HS boys to respond.- The HS kids did NOTHING wrong.

I watched the entire "incident" on an Internet video & you should, too. = You will see that what the press reported was 100% FALSE. - Yet another obvious case of: 100% FAKE NEWS.
(For your information, The video reveals that the "Native elder" approached the HS boys, rather than the boys approaching him.)

Sincerely Yours, DarlaG

I take groups off campus all the time, sometimes whole classes.

First off, ain't no one separating me from my kids, ever.

Likewise ain't no way someone is gonna get in the face of one of my kids without me being right there, ever. This is not bluster on my part, it is merely fact.

SOMEONE screwed up big time by not having enough chaperones on-site worth their salt. Geeze, this weren't some trip to the Smithsonian, it was a trip to DC in the midst on a politically-charged event.

Since it did happen, I never said the kids were in the wrong, but leaving them in that situation was inexcusable.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If there was ever a better example of deliberate media distortion, I can't think of it. The entire event, and the reporting of it, was a premeditated and fabricated lie.

Freedom of the press does not mean the right to lie.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
Believe I read where Mr. Phillips is a member of AIM. Some of you may remember Russell Means and AIM from back in the day. AIM (American Indian Movement or at one time not so affectionatly known as [bleep] in moccasins) [bleep] stirrers of the highest order.

Yup and a personal friend of Leonard Peltier. That should tell you a lot about his character. A real dirt bag.

Ya, I gotta say that IME, AIM can be almost anything nowadays, near as I can tell from the outside there's whole lotta ambiguity towards the A-holes In Moccassin crowd amid the modern American Indian community. I know a nominal AIM guy who kept his kids off the Rez, made sure they all got an education, and his oldest son is an Engineer in the Military now.

Its about like saying all the Irish Catholics in Boston who were ignorant enough to support the IRA back in the day were/are terrorists.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Birdwatcher,

While I wish that I could agree with you, I do NOT.
(I too have taken whole classes to public events from my boarding school, numerous times.)

Tell me, WHAT EXACTLY would you have done against a large group of ANGRY Black men, who outnumbered the chaperones at least 5 or 6 to one, to "get to" the kids & especially in such an obviously "pre-planned event", if you & the other chaperones, too, were "surrounded" & "cut-off" from the kids??

Remember, NOBODY but the "Black Israelites" & the LEFTIST PRESS knew what was to happen (a complete "set-up job") until the planned event "went down".

yours, tex

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I'd have put a couple of quart bottles cheap gin and whiskey nearby. That would have pulled the crowd from the kids.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
If there was ever a better example of deliberate media distortion, I can't think of it.

Wish I could say the same, but I've seen many as bad, and worse.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

IC B3

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
If there was ever a better example of deliberate media distortion, I can't think of it. The entire event, and the reporting of it, was a premeditated and fabricated lie.

Freedom of the press does not mean the right to lie.

Premeditated is the key here. These groups are being set up regularly now.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kroo88

Premeditated is the key here. These groups are being set up regularly now.

You'd think people would start to get a clue about this stuff.

And "Townhall" meetings where conservatives are ambushed.

And talking to the MSM...

The list goes on and on.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
White people have no future.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Sure we do.

It just has to be asserted.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Powerful forces have clearly targeted us for elimination.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
sse,

So have I & have been the "target" of the LEFTIST PRESS, too, 2 decades ago, when the press was a LOT less obviously DISHONEST, than the so-called "reporters" are in 2019..

What it's going to take is a TV network losing a MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR civil suit, with HUGE PUNITIVE DAMAGES accessed, to "back off" the SCAMMERS & LIARS of the so-called "mainstream press".
(IF even ONE of those major networks LOSES a HUGE civil case, the stockholders will STOP at least the more obvious examples of INTENTIONAL DISHONESTY & LIBEL. = Major stockholders do NOT buy stock to lose $$$$$$$.)

yours, tex

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
It's going to take more than that. A lot more.

J
joken2 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Ya, I gotta say that IME, AIM can be almost anything nowadays, near as I can tell from the outside there's whole lotta ambiguity towards the A-holes In Moccassin crowd amid the modern American Indian community. I know a nominal AIM guy who kept his kids off the Rez, made sure they all got an education, and his oldest son is an Engineer in the Military now.

Its about like saying all the Irish Catholics in Boston who were ignorant enough to support the IRA back in the day were/are terrorists.

Dennis Banks was the most notorious pot stirrer and trouble maker of the early A.I.M. hierarchy. I stood within 'spittin' distance of him years ago at a reburial ceremony for native American remains that had been dug up and scattered by looting artifact hunters. Of all the people in the crowd standing around watching the proceedings I couldn't help but notice that for some reason he seemed to keep his eyes on me. Later on it occurred to me that it was probably the new black baseball cap with gold 'scrambled eggs', eagle and Washington D.C embroidered on the front and bill I was wearing that caught caused him to focus attention on me.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/30/obituaries/dennis-banks-dead.html

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Good for him. I respect that. I know and am friends with a number of people that have done the same thing or are still on the rez, but have jobs off the rez.
And yeah I may be guilty of still associating AIM with their radical past. May be a little difficult to separate that from today's reality what with all that went on.

I will say this. If these jerks want to confront someone, let them confront a group of adult males. Leave the kids the hell alone.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

266 members (12344mag, 160user, 2500HD, 22kHornet, 10Glocks, 257 roberts, 24 invisible), 2,520 guests, and 939 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,281
Posts18,467,726
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.